Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen (37237 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) / Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Awoofawo(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2018
SternProphet:

They have police, military and DSS in Benue already
If they has all those you mentioned, how come folks were still been killed nearly every week?
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by godliman: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
When will Jimoh Moshood storm Benue with 30 police men to get the killers of 17 Catholics today
God is watching.
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by fati241: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2018
i just wonder why Nigeria police will do this for a senator.
igahdavid:
Na wa oh
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by seguno2: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2018
shobroy10:

When u bcom the IG and send him der

Did the IG go there when Buhari sent him
Buhari and failure be like 5 and 6. grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by seguno2: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2018
uridadole:
You guys know nothing about the killings. Better get sponsors than saying police guide every community.

Who is the COWmander-in-Chief that should get the sponsors?
Can it be that failure called Buhari
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by yazach: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2018
calaway:
is is one of many truthful reasons buhari had Dino arrested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160T6pjIEPE

The oppressed defending the oppressor only in Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Oluwambo147(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2018
Sirjamo:
That praoyer is for you and your entire household.
its for you and your entire lineage
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by aladesanmi(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2018
Please I want ask what is the offence of Dino Melaye to merit all this humiliation.
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Bobbyigwe(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2018
good for him, how a serving senator act like a garage man
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by jameso88(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
When will Jimoh Moshood storm Benue with 30 police men to get the killers of 17 Catholics today
You are so so on point. Seems u just read my thought. na dem dem. Its only the youths who come online to fight one another that I pity.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2018
fati241:
Really Interesting.

Please check our signature in blue below and contact us by visiting our Ikeja office. Click on the WhatsApp link to directly chat us or call the phone line.
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Let's see what becomes of this yet new drama in the Nigeria polity in the next 2weeks. The maximum life span of any political developent/issue in our beloved nation is usually 2 week. Wouldn't know if this would be an exception...

Please check our signature in blue below and contact us by visiting our Ikeja office. Click on the WhatsApp link to directly chat us or call the phone line.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Barzinime(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dont they have police over there, that its the ones in abuja that will drive down there and solve the case......

You should have said they should send the entire nigerian police force there and leav the remaining part of the country without police

I get angry when you people dont think well before talking...
chuka5000:
salamrushdie made a statement and people are attacking him. is he wrong? are people not dieing in benue? can 30 police men not save a community?

I really pity how misled our youths are now.
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Barzinime(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dont they have police over there, that its the ones in abuja that will drive down there and solve the case......

You should have said they should send the entire nigerian police force there and leave the remaining part of the country without police

chuka5000:
salamrushdie made a statement and people are attacking him. is he wrong? are people not dieing in benue? can 30 police men not save a community?

I really pity how misled our youths are now.
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Barzinime(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Is that a senator or a clown

I cant believe you guys are supporting him

Thats how US senators behave right?

Shouldnt he resign his post if we have shame in this country.

You people only see blame with people the thieves tells you to blame without proof

This country is finished, but its not new to me

Cos the same youths hail people with questionable wealth and even be typing baba God pick my call on their post.

I hardly see our youth that are on FB & Twitter follow innovators and affluencer but check romangoddess, gifty powers, bbnaija and shit load of worthless stuff they are like swarm of flies on it. angry

fati241:
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Angela63: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
shobroy10:

When u bcom the IG and send him der
one day he become d ig he wil not forgive dem
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Angela63: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
yazach:

The oppressed defending the oppressor only in Nigeria
dat true i corcor am sure dat y he was humiliated saying d true
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by chuka5000(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Barzinime:

You should have said they should send the entire nigerian police force there and leave the remaining part of the country without police

so 30 policemen will make our Nigerian police barracks empty,
u get sense Sha.
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by chuka5000(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
nelsonebby:
They are paid account
oh, thanks I didn't think about that part
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Bridget95(f): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sirjamo:
When you give him the accurate location of the killers
this is the reason buhari made that lazy youth statement.
Re: Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen by Sirjamo: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bridget95:
this is the reason buhari made that lazy youth statement.
Madam, enter kitchen go cook for Oga, later make you prepare for serious knacking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection: Some Kwankwaso's Supporters Dump Him, Burn Their Red Caps / Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public / NBA Declares State Of Emergency, Demands Immediate Release Of Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.