Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style (32650 Views)

Enugu’s Masterplan: Between Political Correctness And Municipal Expediency / Reviewing The Buhari Style By Chiedu Uche Okoye / I Will Review Lagos Masterplan If Elected Governor - Awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
casualobserver1:
This project is long overdue. If OBJ had done this instead of giving USD 30B to Paris Club, we would have gained more.

I hope that they deliver this because the increase in trade will really benefit us. Imagine being able to ship agricultural products by high speed rail.
I believe Nigeria was in huge debt at the time.
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by Man2utd(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
My only pain is that, its not Nigerians that will construct this stuff.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
campaign projects on the way...
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by ajbabs(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
cluewebhost:
Buhari style?

This photo is from far back 2014

https://www.thecable.ng/kpmg-nigerias-high-speed-rail-world-class
APC can fool people always but they can't fool all at all the time.
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by luizkyworld(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Believe this government @ ur own risk. All I see is election manifesto
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by justtoodark: 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
casualobserver1:

Thanks for posting these pictures. Such a rail line will really benefit Abeokuta. Once people can take train from there to Lagos, we will see more people leave Lagos and settle in Abeokuta.

i like that guy....

he is a good mod....

i dont even get angry when i get banned....
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by drololaaof: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
The rail track design shown, what happen to the East -West rail track from Calabar - Port Harcourt - Benin - Ore -Shagamu - Lagos that the loan had been negotiated with the Chinese?
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by CSTR1003: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
So I should vote for buhari because of a rail master plan?

When I am not stupid.
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by luluman: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMMMMMM

HIDE YOUR FACE IF THE TRACKS NEVER REACH YOUR SIDE
That means them be minor-minority,0.001%
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by Emmymarvel(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
igahdavid:
This will be great if it can be achieved

achieved....when and how, common constant power,they cant produce for over 16 years now, its now railway to connect 36 states.
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by CDCEO001: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na today them start to dey talk am?
Is good if they can be serious with it.
But why all green? Because Nigerian flag is green doesn't mean there won't be Blue, Orange, Purple lines etc. It is don to differentiate the lines. You there can be light and dark of same color but that should come after.
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by abdurabihi: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Alihamdulillah robbil aalamin May Allah bless it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by mbos: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
AN OLD RAIL PLAN OF YARADUA

STOP PRAISING THE KILLER
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by mbos: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMMMMMM

HIDE YOUR FACE IF THE TRACKS NEVER REACH YOUR SIDE

WHERE IS THE LAGOS CALABAR RAILS CONTRUCTION??

MORE OVER THE PLAN ABOVE IS BY YARADUA
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by mbos: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mynd44:
More

I CAN ONLY SEE EROSION

PLEASE GO CLOSER
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by mbos: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
luluman:
That means them be minor-minority,0.001%

NO SINGLE STEEL BAR OR CONCRETE

ILLUSION
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by arsenal33: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
campaign projects on the way...

it has been on the way since day one...you just (like many online negative people) chose to concentrate on bad news
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by arsenal33: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
mbos:

NO SINGLE STEEL BAR OR CONCRETE

ILLUSION

BAD BELLE

ENEMY OF PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by casualobserver1: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
AnonyNymous:

I believe Nigeria was in huge debt at the time.

The debt was large but still manageable especially given the upward trend in oil prices. Investing that kind of money into infrastructure would have given a return on investment that would have been higher than the interest on that loan.

I have always suspected that OBJ paid that loan because he wanted to have something he could point to as a legacy. Back then, many papers and think-tanks said that the debt payment was one of the largest transfers of wealth from Africa to Europe given the fact that it was done all at once.

OBJ goofed big-time. Imagine if we had built railway to like them Benue and Taraba states to Ibaka Sea Port since 2006. We would have been exporting agricultural products to the world market for 12 years by now.

Or if they had built transmission grid. We won't be struggling with 7000 phantom megawatts at this stage. OBJ lacked vision and he sold us out. Atiku should have taken over in 2003 and helped us out the old generals out of power for good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by Blue3k(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Anyone notice nigeria building rail line to Benin and Niger Republic.
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by sheffyUTD(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nice. But for the colour, confusing on the key. Different graduated colours should have been used.

OP, What GIS applications used, route analysis done or it's just a conventional AutoCAD design

Are you part of the team that develop this please
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by RZArecta2(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari style my foot, someone commissioned windows in Ogun state and even he has more projects initiated and completed than Buhari. The railway master plan is a 25yr project conceived under Obasanjo so it can't in any way belong to Buhari or his cabinet who are entirely too stupíd for such ideas. http://allafrica.com/stories/200211190892.html
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by nowpresence(f): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
any one passing through ovwian aladja?
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by zealadjay(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:
Nigerian Rail Plan
All i see is trash*****

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by Optional09: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nna dey mad, where is Ogun State, Abeokuta, ijebu. You need to replan the rail.. not complete
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by mtngloetiartel: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mynd44:
More
i know where to find you
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by mtngloetiartel: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
sheffyUTD:
Nice. But for the colour, confusing on the key. Different graduated colours should have been used.

OP, What GIS applications used, route analysis done or it's just a conventional AutoCAD design

Are you part of the team that develop this please
i dont think d op understand wat u are saying.
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
arsenal33:

it has been on the way since day one...you just (like many online negative people) chose to concentrate on bad news

whatever.. I'm a Nigerian and I can criticise the govt anytime..... let's see what they gonna campaign with come 2019... mind you..I'm not a politician... I'm a stake holder for good governance irrespective of who is in power..
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by zill(f): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mynd44:
More
. You came to my area; would have loved to meet you.
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by Tunks2017(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is great base ground transportation development grin wink
Rail system is the best & efficient means of transport in the world ............

If only past government admins had put this in place earlier by now our rail network would have been the largest in Africa shocked
Re: Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style by writeprof(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Fictional illusion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Primaries: APC Dares Obaseki, Refuses To Apply For Permit / Gumi: I Have Nothing With Bandits Anymore Since FG Has Declared Them Terrorists / 13 Reasons Nigeria Must Not Support Invasion Of Niger Republic - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.