Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) (25791 Views)

Many Killed In Anambra Nightclub Shootings / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by eagleeye2: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Something tells me that its either Buhari has his way in 2019, or the military will take over in 2019. All these anarchy is a silent call and prayer for the military to come in.
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by tungamaje: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2018
I don't understand. The Ebira and Bassa tribes, are they not found in Kogi State? Why would they be fighting in Nassarawa? Someone should please tell us what actually happened
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by 11Eleven: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2018
I made a post sometime July last year that three countries were on fire..as seen in my sleep shown on world map. It was shown twice within early hours of the morning. Zimbabwe, Nigeria and U. S.
Not long Mugabe was removed.

Someone told me to shove my dream in my dick hole.
Another send sense should fall on me. This killing is more than what the ordinary eyes sees.
It is already settled in the spiritual realm only manifesting in physical.

Nigeria is not in war.. But people are being killed in numbers everyday than in some war torn countries.

People need to pray for country Nigeria. Sad... lives are being wasted.
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by Dollabiz: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2018
ohh
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by jpphilips(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
saarumann:
THIS IS NOTHING BUT JIHAD!!! THERE IS A SECRET PLAN BY BUHARI'S DESTRUCTIVE GOVT TO KILL OFF NON FULANI TRIBES IN NIGERIA TO CREATE A FULANI MAJORITY TRIBE ALL OVER NIGERIA. THEY ARE KILLING AND OCCUPYING PEOPLE'S LANDS AS WE SPEAK!!!
THE FULANI UNDER SOKOTO CALIPHATE HAVE DECLARED WAR ON NIGERIA!!!

Under buhari's Sharia principle governing Nigeria, IPOB separatist group that never go about killing and occupying people's land are terrorist, while fulani terrorist herders who kill, massacre and commit mass genocide to conquer and occupy local people's lands are very peaceful people who deserve Cattle Colonies.

Are you ok!! So since they are terrorizing Ghana, Algeria, Egypt, Chad, Niger, these countries are all led by Buhari right?
You are truly dumb with pride.

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by jpphilips(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
saarumann:
THIS IS NOTHING BUT JIHAD!!! THERE IS A SECRET PLAN BY BUHARI'S DESTRUCTIVE GOVT TO KILL OFF NON FULANI TRIBES IN NIGERIA TO CREATE A FULANI MAJORITY TRIBE ALL OVER NIGERIA. THEY ARE KILLING AND OCCUPYING PEOPLE'S LANDS AS WE SPEAK!!!

Under buhari's Sharia principle governing Nigeria, IPOB separatist group that never go about killing and occupying people's land are terrorist, while fulani terrorist herders who kill, massacre and commit mass genocide to conquer and occupy local people's lands are very peaceful people who deserve Cattle Colonies.
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by Writs: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2018
saarumann:

Tell it to Trump.
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by KayTash(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2018
tungamaje:
I don't understand. The Ebira and Bassa tribes, are they not found in Kogi State? Why would they be fighting in Nassarawa? Someone should please tell us what actually happened
They also share the said Ugya community in Toto local government area.
This fight actually started from Bassa in Kogi on Sunday, and moved to Toto yesterday.
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by PS712: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2018
The same person with cloth and later torn. Who did that after taking the shots?
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2018
It's amazing that it's muslims doing all these senseless killings, doesn't it amaze you? there are always a group of muslims ready to commit genocide in any Islam adhering region.

jpphilips:

Are you ok!! So since they are terrorizing Ghana, Algeria, Egypt, Chad, Niger, these countries are all led by Buhari right?
You are truly dumb with pride.
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 11:16am On Apr 25, 2018
How has the state governor reacted?
Dose anyone know what punitive measures the governor intends to take?
Any clue on what preventative measures the State governor plans to implement?
How are the people of the area taking the state governor to task on past failures tackling significant insecurity issues - if any occurred?
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by wenenike(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Am against the killing in our country but i think some people should stop spreading fake news like ppls spreading HIV virus.

All am seeing is one dead fellow not as state by the blogger "Many killed", look closely at the pictures.
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by Crystapearl: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] #not again.... cry cry cry
This Nigeria of a thing...
God have Mercy
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by Don27tiky(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Nigerians don't be deceived. Politicians are now using bloodshed as a campaign tool. Though Buhari is too old to be our president now but we must be careful else we will end up electing those killing our people to discredit this government. I don't believe Buhari is behind the killings to give his regime a bad name. We must rise up to say no to politics of bloodshed
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2018
saarumann:

They go as far as sacking communities in Middle Belt and then import Fulani people from neighbouring Niger Republic to occupy the communities in Middle Belt

Majority of Fulani's in Nigeria are not Nigerians

We told them that Buhari will Islamize Nigeria but the stupid people laughed at us

1 Like

Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by Turantula(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Fulani again! Una no dey tire. Na una time sha!
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by Turantula(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2018
Don27tiky:
Nigerians don't be deceived. Politicians are now using bloodshed as a campaign tool. Though Buhari is too old to be our president now but we must be careful else we will end up electing those killing our people to discredit this government. I don't believe Buhari is behind the killings to give his regime a bad name. We must rise up to say no to politics of bloodshed
You are right I think IPOB is responsible for the killing and OPC have a hand too.
ZOMBIEE
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by ridbell01(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2018
someone should explain this story ...
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2018
Informed by by the basic way the larger Nigeria populace engage in politics (which is tribe-struck and top-heavy) I am beginning to deduce that for multi-party democratic politics to work, people have to fully exploit every tenet of it. I am beginning to think that the conditions we ascribe to failures in the body politics, is caused by politicians Naturally exploiting the vacuum left by peoples ignorance of the democratic tools at their disposal.
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by lolly2pops: 9:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nigeria places no value on human life. We have our own tribal divisions here in SA but if such was to take place then you will see the nation uniting against the common enemy. I cry for my beloved Africa. May those souls rest in peace.
Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by jpphilips(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
It's amazing that it's muslims doing all these senseless killings, doesn't it amaze you? there are always a group of muslims ready to commit genocide in any Islam adhering region.

What has a crime got to so with religion? A crime is what it is regardless of faith, your best shot at opinion is religion because you have a very poor thought process.

Learn objective analysis absent bigotry, that is what truly seperates men from Animals.
When you think more about religion, tribe and other inconsequentials, you are merely betraying your role as a higher animal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Woman Out To Punish Husband Poisons Her Children, Killing One (pic) / Husband And Wife Sell Only Son For N180,000 In Calabar (photo) / Police Arrest 'One Chance' Robbers In Anambra, Recover N400k (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.