Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested (6739 Views)

Politics Section News: Important SW Female Politician Arrested With Human Heads / WICKED World:politician Arrested For Raping 5-year-old Girl / Politician Arrested For Criticising Oshiomhole - Stalinism In Edo State! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by chidichris(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2010
Old age in Nigeria means nothing anymore. When you expect an old man of 52 year to advice the youth to quit from such evil as these, but they become an accomplice to evil. Na so God go catch all of them.

@princekevo,
the last time i checked, another old man and a chief in the name of bode george was expecting more white hairs in the jail as they are bent on sanitizing the jail.
even from his jail room, bode george was m,aking a claim over a deformation of character by a media house. i no fit shout. a man in jail shamelessly making a claim over his diginity and fortunately and unfortunately, the court told him he has non.
the older they become, the more criminal minds they have.

The below posted on the next news website comment section

"
A law maker, pharmacist, at 52, very good, we are getting there! "

@blacksta,
stop decieving urself, u are not getting anywhere.
this same man will address the press any moment and the police will say it is a mis-presentation of person as long as he is ready to play ball.
who among us here is not aware that boarding a loaded man at mm has a price. who among our senators is not involved in one dirty deal or the other?
did u not hear a senator say something like that before?
we have criminals at high places in nigeria espoecially abuja hence this idea of getting there becomes an illussion.
abuja and aso rock is very deep in crimes and corruptions of all sorts and fellowers in such situations will not have a choice than to jump into the lake of crimes and swim along in the popular ocean of crimes and corruption.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by member479760: 11:34am On May 21, 2010
If this story is genuine then the guy man needs to do something to his life.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by Meldrick(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2010
Just heard the news on CNN. I was really pissed off. Nigeria again in the News and for another bad course.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by alex406(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2010
Everybody is on hustling parol, we go survive.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by cheyi(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2010
the guy is a fool, was he not well informed. i cant believe at his age he still into such dirty deal, wat would he advice his children? come 2 think of it, do u knw i knw dis guy? he has an office in surulere and he once sold virginal cream and hand cream to me.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by MrCartha: 6:29pm On May 23, 2010
Did iI read u say "virginal cream" Kai! grin grin grin grin
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by hayyah(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2010
you are a big shame to your family and to the entire people of your community. ah Baba buruku. iru eko wo le fe ko awa iran to wa lode oni? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by lawoya(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2010
what cause this you are even yoruba
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by MrCartha: 5:14pm On May 24, 2010
lawoya:

what cause this you are even yoruba

Is this Enlish language or, undecided
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by nnaemmy(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2010
Ha ha, He is sourcing money 4 campaign, lol.
Re: Cocaine Smuggling Politician Arrested by Akosbaba(m): 12:00am On May 28, 2010
D guy na greedy idiot(politician,pharmacist,smuggler)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inec Registered Voters In Ondo State: / I Will Proceed On Terminal Leave By First Week March:Pof Jega / Full Profile Of The Presidential Candidate For PCP - Dr Nicolas Felix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.