Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) (14164 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by keneck1: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Firefire:

Wake up to reality, Bugary is a FRAUD.
very much awake that is why i have taken a stand to vote Buhari again,now back to you who is your choice?
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by OlaSpeaker(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
the same youth shouting "take it back" are the ones supporting an accuse person.

Please what exactly will the presence of these supporters do in court, to intimidate the judge?
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by megamank(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
chumaster:

I tell you grin grin grin

Though this present Govt is the worst thing to have happened to mankind
taking Governance and Politics back to stone age.
Nigeria should be free of these kind of politics by now

#modified

You got me wrong,
I am not saying that they should not prosecute him if actually he is complicit in the said allegation. Nobody is above the law hence should be punished when such person disobey it.

I am on the other hand expressing my loss of confidence and trust in the present Govt's real intentions in carrying out some actions, this issue inclusive.

Got it

Yeah....now I get u clearly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution / Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee / Jimi Agbaje: Herdsmen Attacks Will Stop If Government Is Serious About Ending It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.