Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" (55957 Views)

Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by meethumb: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
ABACITYBLOG has obtained a video showing the embattled Senator representing Kogi West, Senator Dino Melaye, where he threatened to kill himself and put the police that arrested him in trouble.

The senator who was arrested at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, According to a tweet, posted on his Twitter account on Monday morning, was on his way to Morocco for an official engagement.

Before his arrest, the police had declared him wanted. The lawmaker was declared wanted alongside Mohammed Audu, son of a former governor of Kogi state, Abubakar Audu.

According to the Police, the duo have also been placed on Interpol watchlist for allegedly providing false information to the police in relation to an allegation of attempted murder on Melaye’s life sometime last year.

Click the link to watch the video showing how the senator was sitting on a bare floor while the security agents surround him.

https://abacityblog.com/2018/04/video-i-will-kill-myself-and-put-you-people-in-trouble-dino-melaye-tells-police.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqIcQswxm_s?t=16

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by hadjipapiey(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thankfully he said it.. .

Take your life, life goes on..

Nothing changes!

Those who you seemingly are planning to rope, even if they get arrested, you will not witness it. So, why that nonsense talk!

Take your life!

Mumu Senator grin

229 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by DuruCrusher(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
Who ur life epp...

I used to think this one has brain sef...
Maybe that ur certificate saga was even true..

Take ur life na.
But too bad u won't be able to see the problem you'll put them into ...

As for me it's a win win
Idiot die & idiots enter problem

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by kristonium(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nigeria has been turned into an Animal Farm!
How did we get here?!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by vedaxcool(m): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
One less idiot to consitute himself a nuisance

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by justtoodark: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
DuruCrusher:
Who ur life epp...

I used to think this one has brain sef...
Maybe that ur certificate saga was even true..

Take ur life na.
But too bad u won't be able to see the problem you'll put them into ...

As for me it's a win win
Idiot die & idiots enter problem

chaiiiii...i remember now too....

he had that against him too......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by clevvermind(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chicken hearted man.

14 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by Horus(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by manmoraskk: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Imagine senator of FRN , with senator like this Nigeria have no future, very childish and not responsible.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by binsanni(m): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
manmoraskk:
Imagine senator of FRN , with senator like this Nigeria have no future, very childish and not responsible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by OnyeOGA(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
kristonium:
Nigeria has been turned into an Animal Farm!
How did we get here?!
after the Operation Python Dance you people were jubilating for.

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by Emperorawt(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
In reekado banks voice.... . . Killing person, show them ;DIn reekado banks voice.... . . Killing person, show them
Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by MaziOmenuko: 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
lol, this one is a disgrace to himself and to the entire senate. All his hardman stance has been a farce, he's got no guts and speaks like an empty drum he is.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by Dacronym(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wow see how fresh his leg is

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by ClassicMG(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
just like Okupe you're a bastard for not killing yourself

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by deomelllo: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
lmao @ Drama QUEEN.

And this clown is a federal senator in the federal republic of Nigeria.... grin grin grin grin

Imagine a federal senator under criminal investigation spewing criminal threats against law enforcement officers, another criminal act. grin grin

The clown was so bold and arrogant when he taunted Tinubu and majestically and arrogantly went to Tinubu's house in Bourdillon to pose and take pictures, now the clown is scared like a little girl just because they invited him to the police station. grin grin

Red sox clown, see ya miserable and pathetic life out in the open...

grin grin

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by partnerbiz4: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
This guy should stop emnarrassing himself.

But truth be told.

What wrong has he done?

Just because he is against Buhari, Yahaya Bello and APC cabals.

Just what wrong has he done.

Inasmuch as I am not his fan, I don't like this...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by CilicMarin: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
lalasticlala have you watched it?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by intruxive(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lol, joke of a senator cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Those of you saying thrash. It is him today and it can be you tomorrow.

15 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by Jeswino: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
I love what is happening. The Senate and HOR can quickly impeach the Boko Haram president and put a good somebody there. The person will now restructure Nigeria and stop Senating and House repping. Shikena!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by Etfash(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
manmoraskk:

We should be careful what we say. If he was your father, would you say the above?
Tunde Idiagbon was killed and many like him, heaven didn't fall. His refusal to go to the stronghold of his enemy (Lokoja) for me is wisdom. You don't give your enemy an edge over you when you can avoid it.
We have seen lawmakers fight and toss chairs at one another in Nigeria, there is nothing new under the sun.
He must do all that needs to be done to stay alive and prevail against his enemy.

Unfortunately, no body must talk again in Nigeria. Even the retired General that spoke lost people from his village as a warning sign. He is yet to say anything again after all.

In my view, Nigeria is at the verge of extinction. If the current crop of leaders should force themselves in again, I doubt if things will ever be the same again.

I notice how some people still clamour for the current leadership, trust me, if any of this people has lost a loved one to the killing spree currently embarked upon by the so called Fulani Herdsmen or you see what their victims go through before they die, these people will never want anything that looks like this current leadership.

When the president was away for months, on health ground, did you guys notice that the killing reduced? The presence of the current Head seems to embolden these guys and some dudes are clamouring for the same leadership.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by dododawa1: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
OGA die first

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by AngelicBeing: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kill yourself and commit suicide, who cares, all these useless thieves that have robbed the masses and rendered the country a cesspit of poverty, nonsense grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin
Which people in trouble ? Mtcheeew
Oga everyone will see ya death as good riddance undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by BruncleZuma: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by DIYhackers: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Drama king meet drama group
This episode go long gan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by coalcoal1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
huh
Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by Orpe7(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin
Re: Dino Melaye To SARS: "I Will Kill Myself And Put You People In Trouble" by sod09(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Shame!
Shame!!
Shame!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.