Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG (17970 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by ToriBaze: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
The Lagos State Government on Wednesday said all is set for the prosecution of a Danish national, Peter Nielsen for the murder of his Nigerian wife, Zainab, and three-year-old daughter, Petra, in Banana Island area of Ikoyi on April 5, 2018.

The State Government, in a statement by the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Adeniji Kazeem, said forensic investigation into the matter revealed overwhelming and compelling evidence to the effect that the suspect killed his wife and daughter.
The Attorney General said a prema facie case (evidence) of murder had already been established against the suspect contrary to Section 223 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015, adding that he would be prosecuted at the High Court of Lagos State for the crime.
“The Office of Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice on the 19th of April, 2018 issued Legal Advice to the effect that a prima facie case of murder Contrary to Section 223 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015 has been established against the suspect, Peter Nielsen (M) – a Danish National. The suspect is therefore to stand trial; before the High Court of Lagos State for the murder of his Nigerian wife and 3 year old daughter.
“There is overwhelming and compelling evidence both forensic and direct eye witness account showing without doubt that the victims were killed by the suspect. There is also evidence that there was a history of domestic violence against the victim by the suspect,” Kazeem said.
Giving background of the case, the Attorney General recalled that after news of the alleged murder broke, the police swung into action and conducted an indepth investigation, while the case file was forwarded to the Ministry of Justice for legal advice.
“On the 5th /6th April, 2018, the people of Lagos State woke up to the news that a mother and daughter – Zainab Nielsen and Petra Nielsen were allegedly murdered in their residence at Banana Island, Lagos.
“The matter was reported at the nearest Police State and the Nigeria Police immediately began an indepth investigation into the case. On the 10th of April, 2018 the Office of the Deputy Commissioner of Police, the Nigeria Police Force ‘D’ Department (CID) Panti, Yaba forwarded the duplicate case file of their investigations to the Lagos State Ministry of Justice for legal advice,” he said.
Besides, Kazeem said the trial of Nielsen would commence at the High Court as soon as the case is assigned to trial.

http://toribaze.com/naija-news/breaking-forensic-evidence-reveals-danish-husband-killed-wife-daughter-lasg/

1 Like

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by NwaAmaikpe: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
shocked

She paid the ultimate price for cheating.

To me,
She is a heroine; for dying for what she lived for.
My only sympathy goes to the poor little girl, whose only crime was having a philanderer as a mom and a "no-nonsense" man as dad.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by inoki247: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
i just pray dey serve him right... Dem fit talk say dem diagonize him brain say dem c say e gt pshyco leav d nigga.. cause diz country iz in soup i pray say e no burn.. everyone az dere own constitutions,.. constitution for d poor nd constitution for d rich. nd constitution for d foreigner

5 Likes

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by naijjaman(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
lipsrsealed
I hope her killer is tried, convicted and hung on the neck till he dies.

Regardless of what she did, she did not deserve to die that way with her daughter,

The truth is that foreigners like him think they can do anything to Nigerians and walk away

Because our leaders and institutions are deeply corrupt, weak and flawed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Adeliebe: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by naijjaman(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by itiswellandwell: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Rest in peace pretty
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Smooyis(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
So what next...... shocked
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Oyindidi(f): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by KrystosCJ(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Where's the forensic evidence we need to decimate the political career of Yerima, the pedophile-cum-governor?

OP let me help you before you mislead those of us who take time to read,

The Attorney General said a prema facie case (evidence) of murder had already been established against the suspect contrary to Section 223 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015, adding that he would be prosecuted at the High Court of Lagos State for the crime.

You can put it this way..

The Attorney General said a prema facie case (evidence) of murder had already been established against the suspect which contravenes Section 223 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015, adding that he would be prosecuted at the High Court of Lagos State for the crime.

3 Likes

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
We know that he killed her already undecided so what will be his fate,will he be hang

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by mamaa88(f): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Keep on resting dear
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by thunderbabs: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe, i hope the Nigerian Police will jus swap you for Dino sef shocked

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Houseofglam7(f): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
OMG!
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by nabegibeg: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Tweetysparkles(f): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
No mercy for the wicked.. the so called husbby should just rot in jail undecided
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Tweetysparkles(f): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
so the poor little girl also cheated u no get brain kwa, no apology
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Factfinder1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
This matter never die Babe followed money and she’ got served

2 Likes

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Pierohandsome: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is how men should treat every cheating spouse. Cheat and die period.

How i wish that tee did same to tiwa savage.

3 Likes

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tweetysparkles:
No mercy for the wicked.. the so called husbby should just rot in jail undecided
the husband no Oyibo oo u think say dem go jail am
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Firgemachar: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nwaamaipe the lunatic should be completely ignored.

That's the best way of hurting him.

1 Like

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by neolboy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
He should be prosecuted
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Bustincole(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
D pink man should be prosecuted wit immediate effect
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Moustache: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Forensic evidence bawo

How is that possible, in this country

Do we have the equipment for that?

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Factfinder1:
This matter never die Babe followed money and she’ got served
I don't think she followed him because of money, the guy is useless I think she followed him because na Oyibo

3 Likes

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by jeffoski(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na wa o so our Police get action like dis? just sounded like something from a foreign detective novel.

But why did she stay in the marriage if the husband was maltreating her? Women should learn to flee from abusive relationship especially if kids are involved.

Really feel sorry for mother and child.

2 Likes

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by superlanny(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tweetysparkles:
so the poor little girl also cheated u no get brain kwa, no apology
i second the motion.
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Drnice: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
When you crave for Foreign counterpart(soulmate). Ladies won't learn, yea leave me oooo!!! na my hubby, na my mmmhh. Una eye never open fa?
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Factfinder1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saviour22:
I don't think she followed him because of money, the guy is useless I think she followed him because na Oyibo

What ever she followed him for hope she got it before he sent her packing from this world
Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by sabbiboi: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pierohandsome:
This is how men should treat every cheating spouse. Cheat and die period.

How i wish that tee did same to tiwa savage.

Why are u so cruel.
You shuld be careful of the words u use on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Forensic Evidence Reveals Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee, His Wife, Daughter – LASG by Malakh: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
Most High say don't mingle your seed but una no dey hear word, yall love those strange flesh well they dont love you, they just wanna have a taste of another color and yall may not know it but your seed is polluted when you copulate with them, it's not pure anymore

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates Mercy Johnson's 33rd Birthday / I’m Not After Femi Otedola’s Wealth — Mr. Eazi / 9ice, Small Doctor, Others At Demmie Vee's "Love Me Tender" RMX Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.