Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process (33529 Views)

Kogi: INEC Begins Final Collation Of Results / INEC Pastes Notice Of Melaye’s Recall Process / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Dandavido: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
justtoodark:
this guy should be recalled....kogi should vote another senator adhoc....
. Your father nyas. Idiot
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by bobi4brown(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Good One. After recalling him, they should also ship him to Biafra, let him mingle with the pigs.

Useless Sinator!
It's actually senator, but you won't know because you're busy minding other people's busy. Btw, I don't see the connection between Dino and Biafra here.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Tecno66: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yahaya Bello winning the war but he remains the most ugly and clueless governor in the country. My opinion, though.
opera1:
Gbenga Odogun, Lokoja

The Independent National Electoral Commission has commenced the recall process of the senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye.

INEC on Wednesday announced the commencement of verification exercise of voters in his constituency.

This follows the Appeal ruling which gave INEC the go ahead to carry out the exercise.
The exercise scheduled for Saturday 28th is in line with the constitutional provision that 50+1 registered voter must be confirmed to have signed the recall petition register.
The Kogi state resident electoral commissioner, Professor James Apam in a press conference on Wednesday in Lokoja said that the commission has put all necessary modalities in place to ensure a hitch free exercise.
“The verification exercise which is the first in the line of activities to be carried out in a recall process will be done on 28th April, 2018 in 560 polling units in the Kogi west senatorial district” he said.
Professor Apam said that the result of the exercise would be announced on Sunday when collation is expected to have been concluded.
According to him “The result of the verification exercise would determine whether or not to proceeded to the next stage which is referendum. ”
Senator Dino Melaye who is currently in police custody on charges bothering on alleged gun running have also been having a running battle with the Kogi state government.
The resident electoral commissioner said that Senator Dino Melaye have been duely informed while stakeholders meeting was held on the 25th ,April to inform them of these processes.
He disclosed that the commission will be engaging the services of over 2,000 adhoc staff while all the security agencies have been enlisted and have promised to ensure a hitch free exercise.

source
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Skepticus: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
emmasege:
Everything about Dino's journey from grace to grass is happening so fast. His detractors are firing him from all cylinders.

My prayer is that may my enemies not get me and non-zombies.

He has been through controversies worse than this right from his University days in ABU.

Trust him to get above this.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by rhythyson: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Acidosis:

We the people of Kogi West want Dino Melaye. The FG and Yahaya Bello are merely wasting their time. No single soul from Kogi West Senatorial District wants Dino's downfall. We all want him in the Senate to continue to attack the senseless Kogi governor.
The idea to have him replaced with that shameless Yahaya Bello's houseboy called Smart Adeyemi, is an exercise in futility.

Dino is doing exact thing we want him to do for us, which is to continue to speak for the good people of Kogi West Senatorial district. Let it be known today that I, Acidosis, a staunch supporter of the Truth, will do anything to have Dino remain in that Senate. Yahaya Bello should do himself a favour by investing the monies so far stolen, as I and my house would have him and Buhari ousted and disgraced come 2019.

Stop the lie jare where do you come from in our senatorial district... impersonator buruku........up Smart Adeyemi for life grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by sweetgala(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin grin how can someone attract so much bad day in less than 24hrs

It seems it's all relative, they have him detained sonhe can't go and influence the recall process.
He made an enemy of the IGP and the NPF together with his boss Bukola. He'll be thrown under the bus the way I see it either by June or may 2019 either ways his days are numbered in the senate.

There is a bigger test to see if Bukola would submit to the moral request of the kogi constituency or veto the recall of Dino
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Good One. After recalling him, they should also ship him to Biafra, let him mingle with the pigs.

Useless Sinator!

You must be very hopeless!
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by justtoodark: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dandavido:
. Your father nyas. Idiot

kiiikikikiki...

how can i know that you people like that chameleon so much....

i know nothing about kogi....

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by themanderon: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nigeria is such a lawless country being ruled by criminals in high places. Why now? why the sudden push to get rid of the senator even though he is a jackass. Yesterday he is arrested, today his recall process is starting. All these simply points to the desperation of the "powers that be" to get rid of all opposition before 2019.
We are watching the unfolding drama in 15G.
Its sad our country is sliding towards dictatorship and lawlessness yet some people still support the heartless being at the rock.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Acidosis(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
rhythyson:

Stop the lie jare where do you come from in our senatorial district... impersonator buruku........up Smart Adeyemi for life grin grin grin

up Smart Adeyemi? Are you for real now? You're saying up to a man that represented you for 8 solid years with nothing to show for it?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by talk2percy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
So this is their end game?? Buhari is a beast
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by vedaxcool(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
barnawilla:

the only Senator that stand for the truth and you are against him, may the soul of the dead in Benue fight you

May the souls of all those who died due to Corruption fight you ameen
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by rolla10(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Kogi govno go be like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Bede2u(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless Sinator!
ngeneukwenu any time u talk u exhibit so much anger and hopelessness. Why?
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by truthstands12: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
calaway:

Buhari is a tyrant......first framing and arresting dino and now organizing a recall.....if other NASS members allow this injustice moulded in the abuse of power fly...tomorrow it will be their turn.

when it was igbos getting killed the middle belt joined the mob and so justice and humanity died and was buried. now it is the middle belt being daily killed and sadly there is no justice or humanity to intervene.

below is one of many truthful reasons buhari had Dino arrested and wants him out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160T6pjIEPE

Every sensible person that watch this video of Senator Dino Melaiye will bear with me that this man is innocent. What has he done? Everything he said in this video is true. Why are they against him? Are people not dyeing everyday as a result of herdsmen attack? Why is the president keeping quite? Why is there not a strong will to stop this killings? Two Reverend fathers were killed in Benue with many others and all the president did was to hold meeting with 24 APC governors same day discussing APC national convention and 2019 election. Is thus not heartlessness? The worst thing that will happen to Nigeria is for APC to win federal government in 2019. This country will be hell. Get your PVC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by kabawa(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Acidosis:

We the people of Kogi West want Dino Melaye. The FG and Yahaya Bello are merely wasting their time. No single soul from Kogi West Senatorial District wants Dino's downfall. We all want him in the Senate to continue to attack the senseless Kogi governor.
The idea to have him replaced with that shameless Yahaya Bello's houseboy called Smart Adeyemi, is an exercise in futility.

Dino is doing exact thing we want him to do for us, which is to continue to speak for the good people of Kogi West Senatorial district. Let it be known today that I, Acidosis, a staunch supporter of the Truth, will do anything to have Dino remain in that Senate. Yahaya Bello should do himself a favour by investing the monies so far stolen, as I and my house would have him and Buhari ousted and disgraced come 2019.

Who know you?
Swerve joor

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Fantastic2m(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
I Laughed cos I have read this same headline over 5 times in the past few months.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
ogtavia:
INEC is just throwing smoke...Dino's case is a mere distraction...Nigeria's politics is strange.

Buhari was 100% right. Mostly uneducated youths we have in the system!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Nemeogo: 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless Sinator!
U need to see a doctor cos u are sick.
Ur type no get tribe. U are dere in ur shit house insulting people
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by dangwarmai(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy I too like this my president, please how can i change my name to Buhari?
unfortunately you are soberdrunk.
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Skepticus:

He has been through controversies worse than this right from his University days in ABU.

Trust him to get above this.

Dino did not attend the school. He bought a degree!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by tytunji29(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless Sinator!
I can bet is far beta Dan ur senator cos e is still one of d gud senators
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Techcrunchng:
what have Biafra done to the Yorubas self that they will never rest for people like you that can only rant on the Internet with anonymity but in real life I bet you will be as calm as ice.
Is ice calm?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Skepticus: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Euouae:

Dino did not attend the school. He bought a degree!

I don't know how best to reply this your beer parlour rumour. sad
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by teejet: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Beginning of the end for Dino
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Skepticus:

I don't know how best to reply this your beer parlour rumour. sad

Start from the basics!

Does Dino act like someone who graduated from the university? Follow trend and make your assertions.

He is just an opportune thug who happened to have served people in the corridors of power and elevated. There is no atom of literacy in him.

Even a Sowore with his radicalism has that comportion all over him.

Dont mistake illiteracy for loudness.

Not all that communicate with English are literates! Buhari said it all...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by 9isguy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
prextyze15x:

Shut up..... What do u know about KOGI state?
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by Mitsurugi(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

Useless Sinator!

If I call you out due to your stupidity I know you will take the cowards route. That I'm happy with. So go ahead continue to hide between Seun Osewa's scrotum. slowpoke!
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by OlaPhils(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

IDIOTS CALLING OTHER PIG

I GUESS PIG IS BETTER OFF YOU

Useless Sinator!
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by yesloaded: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Whobedatte:
You deserve more than N35k BMC job. Get your PVC , vote for credibility and you r life will never remain the same.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
EPIC!
Re: BREAKING: INEC Begins Dino Melaye’s Recall Process by phase1: 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy I too like this my president, please how can i change my name to Buhari?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) / Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife / Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.