Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" (56670 Views)

Atiku, Odili, Na’abba — The Political Careers Obasanjo Killed / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by begwong: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
decatalyst:
I love the bravery exhibited by Dr Kalu.

What sort of bravery from an accomplice?
Why didn't he expose OBJ and fayose since?
Shebi him ma dey face corruption charges hence his defection to the occult blood thirsty party!
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari's messenger, nwa osu fraudstar.
Fayose needs no one's help to deal with you.
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by ogbiwa: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Was Fayose a governor in 2003? Just asking
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tertiary education in the right environment is indeed a plus
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Barblow(m): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na Lie! No be 2003 dem impeached Fayose
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by kalu61(m): 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just because he warned you to stay clear you are now revealing issues.As much as you have the constitutional right to air your views you should also acknowledge the fact that governor has every right to warn you to stay clear from campaigning in his own state especially when there is a gubanatorial election at hand so as not to cause distractions.
haha,nobody has the right to ban you from entry any state as far as you are citizen. No even the president
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by kalu61(m): 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
ogbiwa:
Was Fayose a governor in 2003? Just asking
yes, he was governor then
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Iammercy2018: 12:08am On Apr 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just because he warned you to stay clear you are now revealing issues.As much as you have the constitutional right to air your views you should also acknowledge the fact that governor has every right to warn you to stay clear from campaigning in his own state especially when there is a gubanatorial election at hand so as not to cause distractions.
what is this one saying, as a citizen of Nigeria I have the constitutional right to enter any state in Nigeria and no one would stop me not even the governor will stop me not to talk of an elder state-man kalu.
Meshonu there
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by ibinaboonline: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I was thinking exactly the same thing. This orji disappoints me these days. He's no good. Nnamdi kanu's brother told him something in confidence only for him to announce to everyone that kanu has fled to London. And he was the one who went to ask him. The man likes to talk. He thinks apc will save him. He has no loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Alva2018: 12:20am On Apr 26, 2018
hmmmm, we are watching
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by focus7: 12:22am On Apr 26, 2018
Fayose the Yoruba man but Igbos hero.
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Xkalaban(m): 12:24am On Apr 26, 2018
That's exactly the problem. U guys did it and yet u roam freely till date as celebrated kings. How e wan take better for this country?

Heyyyy oya recieve round of applause as the first class citizen thief u be.....

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Xkalaban(m): 12:24am On Apr 26, 2018
That's exactly the problem. U guys did it and yet u roam freely till date as celebrated kings? How e wan take better for this country?

Heyyyy oya recieve round of applause as the first class citizen thief u be.....

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by focus7: 12:24am On Apr 26, 2018
chinonsoc14:
n so wat?

I can feel your pain bro, while Kalu shame your hero.
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by naphtii(m): 12:29am On Apr 26, 2018
Kalu! One day u will regret ever saying dis.
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Aldebaran(m): 1:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Politics is a dirty game grin
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by talk2percy(m): 1:53am On Apr 26, 2018
If any man (Orji Uzor Kalu) be in APC, behold he's a new creature, and old stealings are wiped away. Yeye government. This known thieve that stole Abia state dry. Buhari thunder go fire ur nyash!
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by semyman: 3:53am On Apr 26, 2018
chinonsoc14:
n so wat?
Like minds in criminality can never have shame
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by vertueptime: 5:00am On Apr 26, 2018
decatalyst:
I love the 'bravery' exhibited by Dr Kalu.

Some helped you when the fiery OBJ would have skinned you alive, and you dey threaten him? Laughable!

Fayose just dey play a politics of self destruction. It's just a matter of time before he gets his hands burnt badly.

P.S: our politicians do not have regard for the law or processes in general. That is why Dr Kalu could brazenly say he aided and abate a political 'fugitive'.

Yes why not
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by phemmyfour: 5:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
he wasn't airing his view, he was telling people like you how he once save the life of fayose after being bundled out of office.

In case you don't know, his prison is well furnished and his days in State house are numbered
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by mu2sa2: 6:46am On Apr 26, 2018
chinonsoc14:
n so wat?
This revelation reveals that Ipob and Afonja are pretending to be enemies but infact shaking hands under the table. Even on nairaland.
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:49am On Apr 26, 2018
What was the purpose of his visit if not to cause distraction?Did I say he shouldn't enter the state if you couldn't decipher the message then mind your business and stop the insults now osisso out of my mentions.
Iammercy2018:
what is this one saying, as a citizen of Nigeria I have the constitutional right to enter any state in Nigeria and no one would stop me not even the governor will stop me not to talk of an elder state-man kalu.
Meshonu there
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2018
I don't think I said so the man wanted to cause distractions to score cheap political points.
kalu61:
haha,nobody has the right to ban you from entry any state as far as you are citizen. No even the president
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:54am On Apr 26, 2018
He is causing distractions and the man has no loyalty whatsoever he wants to be on the presidents good books.As for your other statement I don't know we are in Nigeria let us see how that goes.
phemmyfour:
he wasn't airing his view, he was telling people like you how he once save the life of fayose after being bundled out of office.

In case you don't know, his prison is well furnished and his days in State house are numbered
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by deebrownneymar: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2018
Chai! This is probably why they won't give Igbos the chance to be president. This idiot Orji Kanu is spilling beans in order to see favour from this govt as he is under probe for corruption. I guess running to APC is not enough to save him. Lol
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by johnwell(m): 7:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Everyone is bringing out revelations, this one too has mouth to talk, because he joined apc and his corrupt case is extinct he's yapping spit about, nonsense angry

don't mind that useless idiot
his state has nothing good to write about, dirty, stinky and smelling state

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by papoose321: 7:30am On Apr 26, 2018
As big brother wey u b ehn kwa!
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by emmasege: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2018
richidinho:
fayose was never impeached in 2003

and also he is not set to leave office next june

ewu journalism
Exactly the comment I was looking for on the thread and I'm happy an informed Nigerian like you pointed out the error in Kalu's false claims, on the first page.
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by ikemesit4477: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
just because of this your comment, you had to quote the op's full story. exhausting the whole screen by doing so. your head is not correct
from the look of things is like insanity runs in your family! undecided
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by 2old4that(m): 8:23am On Apr 26, 2018
This is one of numerous reasons why they own properties all over the place.
Re: Orji Kalu: "Fayose Hid In My House For 90 Days In 2003, Obasanjo Killed Many" by onedayatime(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just because he warned you to stay clear you are now revealing issues.As much as you have the constitutional right to air your views you should also acknowledge the fact that governor has every right to warn you to stay clear from campaigning in his own state especially when there is a gubernatorial election at hand so as not to cause distractions.
Please when you speak, speak with sense and a functioning brain and not with one that is empty. What is wrong in Kalu airing his views? Just because Kalu reveals that your hero is a coward and a fugitive now means he should not air his views again. Am sure if the revelations were against Buhari, you will be here hailing him as a brave man but because he attacked your so called hero now, he should just keep the secret to himself and not say it out.
Instead of a mumu person like you to think and reason that all our leaders are corrupt and try to figure out ways of how you are going to go forward in life, you are here supporting a criminal against another criminal. Go get yourself a life my sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base / Tompolo's Father Battered, Leg Amputated / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.