Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) (24407 Views)

Abuja Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by domainsales18: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
I passed through this route while going back home from Wuse to Gwarinpa.

At Wuse market park, one of the drivers who plied the route while coming back to Wuse said two policemen died on the spot with blood flowing everywhere.

When we got to the spot which was just beside Regent School, we saw a gridlock, and all these Hausa boys throwing stones at the policemen. Also, there were hordes of people on the bridge above the accident spot.

The accident was primarily caused by the policemen.

1 Like

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Sidmond: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is shocking!! That Banex bridge is where I divert from every morning to work. May their souls rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by dierich: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
stevio:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like; 
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific grin

you will not kill person with laugh.. lol

2 Likes

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by okonja(m): 12:15am On Apr 26, 2018
missioner:
ehyah.

Truck drivers rarely dies during accidents.

Yes...he forgot to disappear

1 Like

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 26, 2018
Solid bridge....its pillar did not even move

1 Like

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by justjify(m): 12:24am On Apr 26, 2018
sorextee:
I saw this thing on my way back. Police full everywhere, I tot it was a boko haram suspect they caught. Cos from afar, I saw dust. That road from banex to NICON JUNCTION has claimed so many lives. May God protect us. Especially some of us dat drive home drunk at night.
oh you saw it too? I also saw police men there, but they were very far from the scene while onlookers and passersby where close to the scene.
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by naphtii(m): 12:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Chineke!
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:03am On Apr 26, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
An accident had already occurred between an hilux and a taxi. The police and some people were gathered there while the policemen kept waving theirs hands to divert oncoming vehicles. The truck was coming on full speed and before he knew what was happening it was too late.

In other to avoid hitting the policemen and the crowd gathered at the first accident scene, he diverted and went right into the two pillars. That Banex bridge vibrated to tell you the impact.

The policemen threw teargas and threatened people to stay away but out of anger, the guys around started beating the policemen and the policemen ran away.

Two hours later, two trucks came and they managed to bring put the three dead bodies of these men, the drivers intestines were already out. The first taxi driver already dead, his dick torn. An agbero dead. A woman crossing the high way severely injured, some passengers either dead or injured.

Nothing less than 6 people died.

Its a pity the driver was trying to avoid hitting and killing the policemen and crowd gathered at the first accident scene, only for his own life to taken.

I've always said it, if I see anything on my way while driving on speed, I'd rather hit than dodge.

May that brave driver RIP, he saved a lot of lives by that action of his.
God bless you my darling for going the extra mile to give us a detailed report.

10 hard knocks for the op.

Just look at the lawlessness and anarchy. Chaos

Why would a truck driver be speeding, not overspeeding o in a place like Wuse. WHY?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 3:28am On Apr 26, 2018
I knew this accident happened just right opposite our office complex. The rescue operation was really slow . There was great difficulty in towing the truck away from the pillar. Even when the FRSC came with its truck the angry mob almost vandalized the truck that they had to turn back. It's so unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:33am On Apr 26, 2018
ishua:
There was corruption in Nigeria when Awolowo built Cocoa House, TV station and the first university in Africa

There was corruption in Nigeria when IBB built Third Mainland Bridge, built Aso Rock, National Assembly Complex, turned Abuja into our Federal capital territory.

There was corruption in Nigeria when Obasanjo brought Gsm, banking reform, police reform, civil defence, There was corruption in Nigeria when Jonathan introduced BVN and PVC, built 12 new federal universities, revamped railway lines, made Our economy fastest growing in Africa & third in the world.

If anyone tells you the reason Buhari is not working is that he inherited corruption, tell them great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on. Ask them, what has Buhari done after all the fake promise of fixing power in 6wks, reducing pump price to #45 naira, making N1 equal to a $ 1, stopping Boko Haram etc. It's a shame.

The inferno truth is, corruption started from heaven when Satan violated a privilege given him. That never stop God's works.

He waited for God to create man and brought his lawlessness and corruption into the garden of Eden.

God wasn't moved. He introduced a redemption plan; The Savior was born, sadly, Judas Iscariot was there.

Not discouraged yet, He gave us God the Holy Spirit.

If anyone tells you the reason Buhari is not working is that he inherited corruption, tell them corruption is rooted in the DNA of homo sapiens ( Latin: wise man ) because we are just mere mortal infected with a virus of good & evil.

Yet, great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on."

Honest truth. All leaders face challenges. The proof of quality is success despite them and the greater the depths of despair the greater the testimony when they are overcome. Excuses are a proof that leadership is wrong. Dead wrong.
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Reference(m): 6:36am On Apr 26, 2018
agongajoseph:
Solid bridge....its pillar did not even move

How do you know that. It should be closed down and inspected. But of course in Nigeria who cares.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by semviston: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2018
this is serious rip to d victims
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Chukabiz(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2018
Agent8706:
RIP to all involve. Kudos to the driver who sacrificed his life trying to avoid the crowd. Normal heartless truck drivers that we know won't mind entering the crowd and killing many so far as his own life won't be in danger. Who knows the number of souls that would have been involved had that guy not avoided the crowd.
Sir please abeg let me add you on whatsapp. I lost my contacts. You asked me to drop my no and i did but you are yet to add me. Please let me add you abeg.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Ikorodu LG & Lagos State Senator For Leaving The Road Like This. / Advice On Study In Poland / Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.