Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999009 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cntabs(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
God bless you
Abbylee:
On this WAEC issue, I had mine evaluated with my Bsc last year because I didn't want stories that touch incase i wanted to upgrade my WES for school, which I have successfully now.

The info on their website was outdated, so I suffered small that day.

I went to the WAEC office in Jibowu, paid 10k for processing and 9k for UPS. I was asked for affidavit( you can get this done under one shed outside the building for 2k or so in like 30mins), plis dears, bother doing it elsewhere because they will not accept it and they'll still direct you to the shed outside the building. I was asked to bring my exam number (the exam number will be used in the affidavit), I also used a copy of my statement of result as I didn't have my certificate, some passport photographs. Cant remember any other significant thing I was asked.

I can't remember if I paid for verification again (I doubt I did)but I collected the transcript guy's number to follow up on verification.

The process may be different now sha.

I hope this helps!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luvluvluv: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Good evening house.... Pls kindly advise

I read in another group that it's better to have a second degree like MSc to stand a chance. I rilly want to know if this is tru so I don't get stuck after spending money to take ielts exams.

Pls note I studied mech engineering but I have 5yrs work experience in banking. Now married to wify who just finished nysc. Funding this process by God's grace won't be any issue.

Someone pls advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ottawasenators: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
While its true that masters gives additional points, but other factors like age, experience, siblings in Canada, etc can be positive game changers in influencing scores.

I'll suggest you evaluate your peculiar situation using the CRS calculator below to help decide further

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

luvluvluv:

I read in another group that it's better to have a second degree like MSc to stand a chance. I rilly want to know if this is tru so I don't get stuck after spending money to take ielts exams.

Pls note I studied mech engineering but I have 5yrs work experience in banking. Now married to wify who just finished nysc. Funding this process by God's grace won't be any issue.

Someone pls advise.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
luvluvluv:

Someone pls advise.

You can use this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

to calculate your potential score
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by amdman: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
Itsawonder:

My thought too and the reason I want to know if anyone has successfully invited their spouse and kids after securing a PR and how soon this can be done.

Current processing time is 12months. There is no restriction for when it can be done

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by pepe1: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ropophen:

Doctored? Nooo the average Nigerian graduate went for service na, all docs are genuine.my present employment pays salary by cash and it is stated on my payslips and I included it in the LOE as well. Kubier kamal is asking me to ask my employer to write a letter stating that I was paid in cash and also provide me with a payment schedule, all payslips since employment and if possible a letter from my professional association stating that I'm a member and mentioning my current employment l. What do you think?

Hello, I think you are good to go, with all you have said so far.

Someone once posted a link of how to check the information you provided post AOR.

Search for that link and make sure that all the information you provided in your eAPR match with all your documents and all your social media info.

Then go for the interview with as much document that you needed to prove your work experience, but submit only the ones they requested.

I think yours is a case of a randomly picked interview cos someone here submitted more documents than you did except the NYSC cert.

It shall be well with you.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fatiah(f): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
einsteino:

that na london ringtone o. especially if it came somewhere around IP1/IP2.

mail CIO requesting to know your VO.

Are u serious?! Please tell me this isn't true embarassed cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ropophen:
Yes all letters are on letterhead and a lot of other people on a WhatsApp group have called it strange as well, I don't know why they will be requesting for my certificates when I have done WES evaluation nd submitted it with my application, No Adrs at all, as at when I ordered my notes CIO agents regarding every docs were Ok.

have you requested GCMS before? @happytbaby asked. if u have requested GCMS before, what did the V.O write there? it will help you know their concerns
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luvluvluv: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
luffyhaki:

You can use this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

to calculate your potential score

Tnx alot.... 373points
Whats d pass mark pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bizguru000: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
fatiah:

Are u serious?! Please tell me this isn't true embarassed cry

I have been hearing it for a while..I was trying to use nairaland to test the hypothesis.what is your AOR and when did you receive the message?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
luvluvluv:

Tnx alot.... 373points
Whats d pass mark pls

Please visit page 1 of this thread. Lots of info there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
favouritedami:
Whats up MPNP and another draw now? Been waiting for them since. Just to know if to rewrite ielts. Cuz with my lsrw of 5.5,7,6,6.5 my point is 552. I want to open a profile, in fact I've started but not complete cuz I'm waiting for wes to verify and finish my certificate. Has anyone by chance gotten LAA with similar ielts? Pls don't judge me...just advice. Thanks

are you sure your point is 552 with this IELTS score? you should reconsider to know you input the right info. what is your highest qualification? Any Canadian education? Canadian job experience? sibling in Canada?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2018
Did you at any point request for GCMS notes? You may get an insight into what the officer was not clear on. Anyway, fret not. Just ensure you don't contradict yourself when responding to the questions. Go with all your docs but offer only what is required. Who knows, your interview may even be cancelled. Won't be the first time.
Ropophen:

Doctored? Nooo the average Nigerian graduate went for service na, all docs are genuine.my present employment pays salary by cash and it is stated on my payslips and I included it in the LOE as well. Kubier kamal is asking me to ask my employer to write a letter stating that I was paid in cash and also provide me with a payment schedule, all payslips since employment and if possible a letter from my professional association stating that I'm a member and mentioning my current employment l. What do you think?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by simplyalero(f): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
luvluvluv:

Tnx alot.... 373points
Whats d pass mark pls

does this score include your ielts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ndkings1:

Thanks buddy.

Two last questions
1...Must I take the IELTS test and get the ECA report before creating my profile (YES)

2..how can I create my profile (Once you have gotten your ECA, @least 8777 IN LRWS, you can enter the pool by through CIC website)

Please.... God bless

I hope that answers you, also you will need to read up page one.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Newmum0615:
Did you at any point request for GCMS notes? You may get an insight into what the officer was not clear on. Anyway, fret not. Just ensure you don't contradict yourself when responding to the questions. Go with all your docs but offer only what is required. Who knows, your interview may even be cancelled. Won't be the first time.

I doubt he has requested GCMS note before. thank you for your input. well appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deboks: 7:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
Owlette:
My dear true true waec is hidden in there o. I'm not submitting any waec for now though. Let absu answer me. Since February, ordinary verification. I am 'tayad'
Hi i went to ABSU as well, Verification took less than 2weeks. did you pay the 43k for verification? also ABSU perfers to send hard verification copy to WES.. i had to demand they send it by email, my Hard copy is still will ABSU, WES accepted emailed copy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Part 5 is loading...... grin smiley

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bello321: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nono16:

Its pretty simple, go to the fbi website and print out a thumbprint paper. Make sure you print like 5 or so. I did my fingerprint in Abuja . If you're in Abuja, head to Louis Edet house (Police headquarters). they can help you do the thumbprint. I paid about 1500 or so .

Then head to DHL and pay 19k for the courier. you should get the approval from FBi within 48hrs.

If you're in Abuja, i can give you some extra copies i printed.

Hello, I'm trying to take my finger prints myself. But I want to please ask if individual imprints should be rolled impression.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
GlitteringStar:
Part 5 is loading...... grin smiley

Hmmmm... grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bello321: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
sendugba:

I have the FBI print cards available for free if you are in Lagos.
It is a set of 3 fingerprint cards

Hello, I'm trying to take my finger prints myself. But I want to please ask if individual imprints should be rolled impression.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bello321:

print multiple copies, do some rolled impression and do some without rolling impression but ensure they all crosses the first thick line on each imprints. My spouse did without contracting anyone. we got ink pad and did ourselves. first touch should be on a blank paper, next one should be on the FBI fingerprint card.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deboks: 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
ChandlerBing:
WES should stop this rough play o. My expected completion date is August 8th. Right there in required documents I see WAEC.

Well, I'm just gonna ignore it till they email me.

Me that is even expecting that they release my ECA before 8th so I'll submit profile and be eligible for August 8th possible draw.
same ECA date as me... fingers crossed... we jump into the pool and jump out immediately with ITA!!! amen!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bello321: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
DonTee07:

print multiple copies, do some rolled impression and do some without rolling impression but ensure they all crosses the first thick line on each imprints. My spouse did without contracting anyone. we got ink pad and did ourselves. first touch should be on a blank paper, next one should be on the FBI fingerprint card.

Thanks a lot for your help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
luvluvluv:

Tnx alot.... 373points
Whats d pass mark pls

To help your ministry, input the following scores for your IELTS,select less than 2 years, for Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking put 8777 respectively. If your score above 440, you're good to go, if not, choose the highest scores in the drop down, if your score is above 440 you're okay. Now prepare verily very well for IELTS with freely available materials in this thread.
Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyeMayBe(f): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Could you please send me a PM?

pretygurll:

Thanks for this information. Please can you share this contact person's information. I hear change of name is only done in Abuja. I need to do change of name for my son.
Many thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyeMayBe(f): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
Issa business something.. quite unfortunate that things aren't done in uniformity. SMH

kiboe:
wow, I was told 45k for 32 pages in Lagos.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jerry9453(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
My sincere gratitute to the author and contributors of this topic, may you be successful.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ChandlerBing: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
deboks:
same ECA date as me... fingers crossed... we jump into the pool and jump out immediately with ITA!!! amen!

I moved to final review last night.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nono16(f): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Bello321:

Yea it should be. The lady who did mine for me, spread the ink on a flat platter, then she rolled my fingers from left to right, and she made me paste it too from left to right on the printed out FBI paper, for each finger.
For every new paper, she spread the ink again, and made me roll my fingers from left to right once more.

Then at the end of each paper, after rolling the 10 fingers, she spread the ink again, pressed my four fingers at once, and touched the lower bottom part of the fingerprint sheet. No rolling at this point, and then she did the same for the right hand and the thumbs.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bello321: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nono16:

Yea it should be. The lady who did mine for me, spread the ink on a flat platter, then she rolled my fingers from left to right, and she made me paste it too from left to right on the printed out FBI paper, for each finger.
For every new paper, she spread the ink again, and made me roll my fingers from left to right once more.

Then at the end of each paper, after rolling the 10 fingers, she spread the ink again, pressed my four fingers at once, and touched the lower bottom part of the fingerprint sheet. No rolling at this point, and then she did the same for the right hand and the thumbs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for your help... I really do appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by justwise(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2018

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.