Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998190 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sunvick(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2018
Just asking naa.
Onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo.

Newmum0615:
Mind your business grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JudithToochi(f): 8:24am On May 08, 2018
JudithToochi:
Hello all! I want to do Eca for my husband, he has OND from IMT and BA from UNN, the UNN admission was through direct entry. I would hav just evaluated his BA but I read here that someone was contacted by Wes that his/her school didn't include his/her year 1 scores.

Do I have to request for transcript from Imt and Unn and send to Wes? Has anyone done this before?

Abeg make una leave desktop abi desktop computer matter.......na Oyibo get grammar. My question has been waiting for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 8:39am On May 08, 2018
Double Congratulations
chiobich:
Meanwhile in other news. I got the golden mail on the 2nd of May!
So freaking happy cos it's a double celeb for me. Didn't have time to get down to my announcement. So here it is.

PPR: May 2nd.

In another news. grin grin grin My twin babies decided to make a grand entrance on the 2nd of May also. It's only by God's grace.

Working on getting passports for my angels.

Lemme retreat into my guest mode.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 8:54am On May 08, 2018
Please for those who are just joining this thread, Below are some important links from Page 0

Summary From Page 0 - Page 100 (Part 1)

Summary From Page 101 - Page 200 (Part 1)

Summary From Page 201 - Page 300 (Part 1)

Frequently Asked Questions from Page 1 - Page 100 (Part 2)

Know More About Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program

Tips To Pass the IELTS Exam

PREVIOUS THREAD CAN BE FOUND BELOW
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3

PLEASE READ THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND DO FURTHER RESEARCH.. ONLY ASK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS!!! Don't let us derail this thread!

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by beautyfoch: 9:08am On May 08, 2018
chiobich:

Big congratulations dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dumsydsassy1: 9:08am On May 08, 2018
Double Congratulations @Chiobich! God bless the little ones.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:12am On May 08, 2018
chiobich:

Super congratulations!! Tripple blessings in 1 day grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 9:14am On May 08, 2018
@chiobich congratulations!!! the two best news I love PPR and Babies

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:19am On May 08, 2018
chiobich:
So freaking happy cos it's a double celeb for me. Didn't have time to get down to my announcement. So here it is.

Good news! Congratulations!!! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cmoney22222: 9:26am On May 08, 2018
Boss you are gifted and lifted. If for say you Dey drink Goldberg I for buy 2 crate for you at once. Thanks for this write up sir

Tojued:

Have you visited page zero of this thread and followed all the links?

Improve your ielts to band 9 or 8.5. Did you do any diploma those days of JAMB frustration? If yes, evaluate it. If no, get a second certificate such as NOUN PGD or ACCA foundation certificate (don't know much but it has been exhaustively discussed on this thread). With band 9 and two or more certs you'll be around crs 430. This score will possibly drop by five points on your next birthday.

Now let's think outside the box. Do you or your husband have any sibling who has head and is younger than 30 years? Sell this canada idea to them and assist their migration as much as you can (both financially and morally). When they get their PR status, then you get extra 15 points and enter the 440s where ITA is more certain.

It's a long term plan but if you can immediately and simultaneously kick-start a sibling's journey alongside your second certificate quest, by this time next year you should have your ITA in hand and your COPR latest December 2019. This is in my opinion your cheapest bet, and most beneficial in the long run.

Another option is PNP which can give you 600 points. You can visit the nairaland PNP thread.

Then again, Australia's migration process is less age discriminatory than canada's so visit the Australia skilled worker thread to reconsider that option.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gretop(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2018
JudithToochi:
Hello all! I want to do Eca for my husband, he has OND from IMT and BA from UNN, the UNN admission was through direct entry. I would hav just evaluated his BA but I read here that someone was contacted by Wes that his/her school didn't include his/her year 1 scores.

Do I have to request for transcript from Imt and Unn and send to Wes? Has anyone done this before?

To avoid delay, make sure you send the OND transcript and certificate as well because he got his BA through direct entry and as such, there won’t be 100 level results. The OND certificate and transcripts will show up as his qualification before BA. In addition, assessing his ND will give you 32 points if he’s the PA on the CRS as Two or more certificates. I am also in the same position and I requested for both transcripts... Still waiting for them to be sent to WES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:41am On May 08, 2018
Maybe that is "in Canada legally".... I like his response.

@ Tojued: nice one

Newmum0615:
Tojued ehhh. Which one is sibling who has head? grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:45am On May 08, 2018
Madam : long time no see. How you dey now?

Oya please come and drag me grin

chiobich:
Tell them o. You guys make me laugh sha. The reason I just wakapass on this thread is that too many people try to project their inadequacies on others. Everybody forming 'I too know'. If you don't know something, don't come under the guise of 'being mean' and display your ignorance. Same Canadianfly that used queue instead of cue in a sentence is coming to correct somebody. I just tire for una. By the way y'all, desktop computer is very correct. Argue with your village oracle.

PS: I have time on my hands today. I will so drag anybody that mentions my name.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 9:51am On May 08, 2018
Ah an an an ** in a toddler's voice.

Congratulations Dearie. May God bless your Children.

You are welcome.

[s]Please can I come and carry one of the twins? baby is 'hungrying me o",[/s] no wonder you have been so quiet.

chiobich:

CRS: 449
ITA: Jan 24th
AOR: Jan 30th
MEP: Feb 14th (or thereabouts)
IP1: Feb 15th (when I noticed sha)
IP2: Feb 27 (The almighty upgrade)
ADR: April 12th. To submit hubby's work experience reference letter. That was a helluva problem cos DH was outta the country on a 3-week training so I had to do the running around for that one. Finally got it in about 6 days and rushed to submit.
Ghost update: April 27th. Twas DH that noticed it. Had my hands full.

In another news. grin grin grin My twin babies decided to make a grand entrance on the 2nd of May also. It's only by God's grace. Hubby was the one that noticed the PPR mail sef. The mail had been in my mailbox all day. He didn't notice till the 3rd of May. Who get time to dey check mail when there is major business to attend to?

Been resting and resting some more. We have already sent a CSE to inform CIC about the new addition and they have responded.
Working on getting passports for my angels.
Thank you to everyone who responded to my requests back then. You guys are the MVPs.
@happytbaby love you ma'am. Thanks a lot.
@glitteringstar Greater you I pray. Thanks sis.

Lemme retreat into my guest mode.

Canadianfly if you like abuse me, I still love you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by gbemiigbal: 9:51am On May 08, 2018
Claire40:
@Fyorgyn, just seeing this. Yes, you can walk in. Forensics department.

i have a contact at Police HQ

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:59am On May 08, 2018
Receive it!!! grin
happytbaby:
Ah an an an ** in a toddler's voice.

Congratulations Dearie. May God bless your Children.

You are welcome.

[s]Please can I come and carry one of the twins? baby is 'hungrying me o",[/s] no wonder you have been so quiet.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 10:01am On May 08, 2018
Agbaya! with all the things on my plate?

Newmum0615:
Receive it!!! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 10:07am On May 08, 2018
Newmum0615:
Receive it!!! grin

Change in family configuration loading
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by flow2davis: 10:16am On May 08, 2018
Good morning Good People,

Please I want to apply for Express Entry but wondering if there would be any complications since I already have a Canadian Visiting Visa.
I intend visiting next yr.

Thanks for feedback.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Justiyke4u: 10:18am On May 08, 2018
good day everyone. Please I have a little question which I will paint using a scenario. if one worked for company A for a year and 11 months in 2017 and later worked for company B for a year and a moth in 2018. While applying can one use the later experience with company B 2018 as primary NOC while using company A 2017 to make it up to 3 years? or must it be the experience that is first in time should be the primary noc while the later completes it to 3 years. hope you can get the picture clearer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 10:23am On May 08, 2018
OK SIR/MA.

fizzile:
@ysteph..No wonder you no pass IELTS. Better seek help so that you dont fail ielts again
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Deniceone: 10:25am On May 08, 2018
chiobich:

In another news. grin grin grin My twin babies decided to make a grand entrance on the 2nd of May also. It's only by God's grace. kiss
Congrats! Kisses and hugs as I tap both anointings!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 10:29am On May 08, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS.

chiobich:

CRS: 449
ITA: Jan 24th
AOR: Jan 30th

In another news. grin grin grin My twin babies decided to make a grand entrance on the 2nd of May also.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chiobich: 10:42am On May 08, 2018
My babies say hi. They love you too. wink

Canadianfly:
Oh and chibuzo abi wetin be ya name, you must want me to know you this one you're calling me all over the place talking about abusing you. Kinda like you want me to abuse you. Lol. I won't satisfy your itch. grin

Go carry your babies and plan how to relocate. That should be worth your time and mine. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chiobich: 10:43am On May 08, 2018
I would love to sit on that knife, but you-know-where still hurts from all that pushing and tear wink

Canadianfly:
....hump a knife. Yes I said it. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 10:47am On May 08, 2018
chiobich and canadianfly....please enough.

chiobich:
I would love to sit on that knife, but you-know-where still hurts from all that pushing and tear wink

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JudithToochi(f): 10:48am On May 08, 2018
gretop:

To avoid delay, make sure you send the OND transcript and certificate as well because he got his BA through direct entry and as such, there won’t be 100 level results. The OND certificate and transcripts will show up as his qualification before BA. In addition, assessing his ND will give you 32 points if he’s the PA on the CRS as Two or more certificates. I am also in the same position and I requested for both transcripts... Still waiting for them to be sent out.

Thanks dear, pls do you intend to send the two certificates independently to Wes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.