Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Restoration Vision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Restoration Vision (231 Views)

PDP Demands Restoration Of Police To Rivers Task Force / The Ogbia - Nembe Road Is A Testament Of The Restoration Government.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Restoration Vision by nwachimereeze: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
The restoration vision took us to Okigwe zone:

How can i forget the support, solidarity and love the Okigwe zone showed to the restoration team as we took our vision and aspirations to them?, how can i ever forget your positive reactions after my speech which to me was an endorsement of my competence, capacity, sincerity and character and how will i ever forget your instant verdict that i Prof. Njoku Jude Ejikeme remains absolutely the best gift from God to Imo state at this material time for the restoration of sanity, hope, attitude, due process in the management, leadership and governance of our dear state.

Like i told ndi okigwe in accordance with my name, i am a peace maker who obeys the laws, and respect authorities while defending my right, by my background, am not a thief and will never be, i do not have a questionable past and will not attract one and by my training, i have been endowed with knowledge for wealth creation, raising economies, stabilizing today while securing tomorrow and turning challenges into advantages.

As i solicit your support to be part of this noble aspiration, i also urge you all to trust me because i can do better; my assertions are verifiable as i do not make bogus claims for cheap popularity, i have done it before at FUTO as VC, even as a two time commissioner for lands, survey & urban planning and education respectively, i will do it again and make imo proud again.

Once again, thank you to the Okigwe leadership of our great party the PDP ably led by His. Excellency Engr. Ebere Udeagu, my appreciation to the zonal leadership of our party, to the men from the academia, clergy, captains of industries, the religious and traditional institutions represented, the restoration women and coordinators from the six (6) local government areas of the zone, friends of prof. Jude Njoku, thank you all but remember, i will not forget.

I am

Prof. Jude Ejike Njoku
FMR. VC FUTO
shared by Salem.

(1) (Reply)

Orientation And Sensitization On Voting, PVC Etc. Don't Miss These Videos / Nigerians Respond To Buhari “lazy Nigerian Youth” Comment / Secondus Berates The President For Snubbing Benue For Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.