Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k (24674 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by mabea: 8:14am On Apr 26, 2018
rainylad:

..Dont you guys beg for money well??...so what is all this rubbish from you all??...if you are tired of women,kindly prevail on senators to make gay marriages law so you all can marry eachother and allow females have peace
I wonder o
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 26, 2018
Mccollins042:
my dear that english is very correct Cognition has to do with sight Dissonance = disparity, disharmony

My dear, I never said twas not. Said to look up the meaning
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Mckandre:
foolish girl

Clap for yourself wise boy and contribute yours.

Everyone cannot reason along the same line.
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:
Most women don't deserve a free minded man who gives them the little he has, they'll always want to take advantage thinking you want something stupid with/from them, which is the only thing they can offer to appreciate you. She actually requested for that money thinking the man will request a fvck from her embarassed

Until they learn how to be self-dependent, they'll aways be seen as a commodity and liability.
sense will not kill you
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2018
well since you hate black women, here is Bobrisky's details 08033109939, bobrisky@gmail.com
Don't mention

prechbills1:
Black ladies and laziness are synonymous.
I don't really understand because a lady has two hands and two legs same as a man.
if the man can work to make money why can't a lady work to make money?
or is the hole barring them from making money?
Even the ones that are working don't want to spend their money. They want to save their salaries and beg for money to foot house rents.

passes out..
the more I keep reading posts like this the more my hatred for black ladies grow..
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by rainylad(f): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2018
luminouz:

Male beggars outnumber females?? shocked
Where in hell did u get dat statistic? undecided
Anyways u don't even give not to talk of tipping anyone.....
When ur at d tipping level....lemme know

Yes they outnumber females!!..let someone promise to give out 5,10 or 15k on Nairaland then you will see how true that is..there are more males soliciting for money for variety of reasons on this forum ranging from school fees to 'mothers' burial than females..The facts are there to see if you are interested

..dont even get me started on male scammers undecided...so bros pkease hide your face.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Mccollins042(m): 8:19am On Apr 26, 2018
mabea:
You people are not just making sense here. Did it occur to you that this lady may be a squatter or sharing with someone else and now may want to rent hers. To rent a single room now in lag will cost almost that much with all the add ons. As for the tipper the best he should have done was to decline if he could not help rather than making it public because i believe he has a good relationship with the lady and also portrays himself as a richboy
spare me that shit. Can u tell me that as a guy if a fellow guy is tipping u, u will look for his number and start asking for 200k!! She was just trying to use her bottom power...why did she have to snoop

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by SmartyPants(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
Who else thinks this is a 16 year old behind this handle?

What does it matter hold he may be? Is a 16 yr old not entitled to an opinion?
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by princemillla(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2018
luminouz:

Will u cover ur face in shame
PÅ«ssy ass nigga

Kid

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by bellville: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2018
kingthreat:
And shyt like this will spoil business for the owner of the restaurant. The stupid waitress will be driving customers away
That's the point. The customer may stop coming to the restaurant. If that continues the shop may eventually close down leaving the owner to wonder where he got it wrong.
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2018
well my own they always different.....
cashier, you live in a house where you pay 200k but see where u dey work?
oga....n.a. you go show ur self...when you begin dash fowl corn, him go ask for biscuit..from 500 to 1000 tips...wetin you expect....
please deal with it n keep it to it self..n.a. you go find the girl trouble....simple!
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by SmartyPants(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2018
mabea:
This lady you quoted has a point. If he could give her his phone number then there's some level of relationship between them

He didn't give her his number. That is the simple point.
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Onisokuso1(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2018
mabea:
This lady you quoted has a point. If he could give her his phone number then there's some level of relationship between them

Oga u also need to go and read again . Where did he give her his phone number ? undecided
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
You just told us your age. Don't you think you should be watching Nickoledeon or better still helping your mom to wash night dishes
And u no fit pay rent.
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by DonBenny77(m): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Reason why I don't tip waiters if you like be prettier than Genevieve I don't even smile or engage in Convo with them I always ask for my change always proffesional pay for my service and bounce don't care if they think I'm stingy......... Oh you don't av change I go wait for you go an find change

Olosho!

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Onisokuso1:

Oga u also need to go and read again . Where did he give her his phone number ? undecided
Women dey hassle guys' numbers too. Once they notice or think u are loaded, wld like their fucccks or be rich mumu.
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Chuksmonika(m): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2018
africanusvu:
go tel this to ur kids.may be u don't undstand her.she is trying to tell u that she don't wort that cheap.how did she get ur no.she sees u everyday yet she got ur no elsewhere. U gives her 1000daily as wat.how much do u tip the bar men and waiters who at men.most of u weakmen do think wit money all women at urs.cos u see her as an ordinary poor cashier then she is hungry?she did that to push u off her side.
oga i hope you are not kidding me?....are you joking me?....so you mean she asked the nigga for 200k to pay her house rent in order to push him off,as in she doesnt need the 500 or 1k the guy normally tips her,that she will need to push him off

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by africanusvu(m): 8:32am On Apr 26, 2018
Wat a Nig restaurant that have a cashier. OP u don't knw wat u at saying. If u tip her 1k regularly after eating.then how much food did u eat in d restaurant. U claim u tip her ur balances.wat Nig currency again will yield one a balance of 1k.since 1000naira is our highest.maybe she av turned u off and u went for cheap blackmail

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by boyjo: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2018
HeWrites:
cool

The lady thought the man has feelings for her just because of the tipping so she decided to use her useless thought to take Advantage of the man.

Unfortunately, Taking advantage of him goes wrong

Waiting for some ladies that will say Oga, if you have the money help her you don't need to bring it to social media

no. Most times when you are desperately in need, the first persons that comes to mind are those who are nice to you, who you feel can help. You can relate right?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by nwaonyeze001(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2018
My brother, what you just did is totally bad, first and foremost, you don't have to make it public, this singular act of yours could cost make her lose her job,....... secondly, the fact she begged you for money, a lot of people are fighting one challenge or the other, its just that some people have made one to lose trust on our fellow neighbours, so every call for help is been questioned, Bt you should have kindly told her you don't have rather than this stupid act of yours, its childish

IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian man has revealed his experience with a restaurant cashier who he usually tip. According to the man identified as Ademide Adim Akpapunam, the cashier whom he used to tip at restaurant his remaining balance called to ask him for N200k to pay her house rent.

Read his full tweets below;
"A cashier at a restaurant I eat lunch at regularly and tip the occasional 500/1000 got my number and called me to ask for 200k for a house. I was so confused that I had to go and look in the mirror to make sure I was still Adim Akpapunam cuz I have no idea who she must think I am"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/man-shares-how-a-restaurant-cashier-who-he-usually-tip-called-to-ask-him-for-n200k.html

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:

And u no fit pay rent.
mumu boy. Go wash plates
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2018
rainylad:

Yes they outnumber females!!..let someone promise to give out 5,10 or 15k on Nairaland then you will see how true that is..there are more males soliciting for money for variety of reasons on this forum ranging from school fees to 'mothers' burial than females..The facts are there to see if you are interested

..dont even get me started on male scammers undecided...so bros pkease hide your face.
Preach on grin give them hell
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
mumu boy. Go wash plates
Go beg for rent and call credits.
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Acidosis(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2018
mabea:
You people are not just making sense here. Did it occur to you that this lady may be a squatter or sharing with someone else and now may want to rent hers. To rent a single room now in lag will cost almost that much with all the add ons. As for the tipper the best he should have done was to decline if he could not help rather than making it public because i believe he has a good relationship with the lady and also portrays himself as a richboy

How much does an average cashier (in a restaurant) earn in Lagos? What's the essence of renting an apartment that is way above your salary?

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Go beg for rent and call credits.
All these chihuahua forming Lion grin

Calm down your own growth fertiliser is being mixed right now wink
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by boyjo: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2018
nwaonyeze001:
My brother, what you just did is totally bad, first and foremost, you don't have to make it public, this singular act of yours could cost make her lose her job,....... secondly, the fact she begged you for money, a lot of people are fighting one challenge or the other, its just that some people have made one to lose trust on our fellow neighbours, so every call for help is been questioned, Bt you should have kindly told her you don't have rather than this stupid act of yours, its childish

The devil is working hard to erase "love" in the society. Just check the HeWrites comment on firs page. He doesn`t realise he is propagating the devil`s ideals; "Every call for help is a fraud". (false!)
When people get desperate for help, some of them do the unthinkable sometimes. smh
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 26, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
All these chihuahua forming Lion grin

Calm down your own growth fertiliser is being mixed right now wink
Go pay rent.
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2018
boyjo:

The devil is working hard to erase "love" in the society. Just check the HeWrites comment on firs page. He doesn`t realise he is propagating the devil`s ideals; "Every call for help is a fraud". (false!)
When people get desperate for help, some of them do the unthinkable sometimes. smh
Bros, u fit go pay for the cashier rent. Gentleman.
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Acidosis:

How much does an average cashier (in a restaurant) earn in Lagos? What's the essence of renting an apartment that is way above your salary?
Na scammer. Olosho. Rent of N200K ki.
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Votukpa(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2018
princemillla:
So? Whats sensational about this poo. Lady ask for your help and u think its worth celebrating by posting it online.

Some men need to grow up. If you can assist do quietly and if you can't decline instantly instead or celebrating your stupidity online.

What's the essence of the money you have if the next man standing beside you is broke, your money is valueless if the next man is hungry.

Nonsense.......spit

Bro, slow down a bit there...

No one is sensationalizing anything here. Granted, he reported his experience on social media for people to read, however notice how shocked he was at her forwardness in asking him for such an amount.

His concern, obviously, isn't that she asked for his financial assistance but the amount she requested for. 10k is markedly different from 200k- rent money! Not her mother's hospital bill.

That lady would never have requested for such an amount if he didn't habitually tip her. Hence some threaders indicating her taking advantage of his kindness.

I think his astonishment and posting of it is in order.
Many men don't know that they can face this kind of situation and they should too. We as men should be educated on this kind of female behavior to protect ourselves and our pockets.
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Go pay rent.
It seems you are mistaken me for the Op. That's why you are still a kid because you cant read and comprehend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Female Sec School Graduate Who Is A Mechanic And Is Proud Of It.PICS / See The First Airwoman To Be A Load Master On The Nigeria Air Force C-130.Photos / Have You Experienced This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.