Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (37139 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by datola: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Respect!
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by ehissi(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Elthugnificent:
Imagine if that was an hospital or manufacturing company...

Also Imagine your government that you called via your PVC building it and not a pastor who God called to build a place for his worshippers to fellowship in.... cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by neonly: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Why are all dis GO 's still associating themselves with dis man called vp
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by qenneth: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=Dailyhappenings post=67039785]Deeper Life Church new auditorium unveiled their new Church auditorium with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo present.

Speaking about the new building, the general superintendent, Pastor W.F Kumuyi said the idea was to give God a befitting worship center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tv7ATDWXRo

[/quote

Beware of Osibanjo, he's no more a christian. Evil and blood sucking man in a christian cloth. God will visit all of you ASAP
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by mamaafrik(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2018
i hope pastor K tell him the sincere truth about how the masses are faring,the Guy is nothing but dissappointment to christainity.
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by sunky97: 9:32am On Apr 26, 2018
May the glory of God come down as we worship Him lifting up the hands of holiness in this beautiful sanctuary.
All glory be to our GOD in the highest!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by crisycent: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
I use to think this Osibanjo will be nice but got disappointed after he handled Ikoyi money enquiry and swept findings under the carpet coupled to his silence on Christian killings in Middle belt.

Osibanjo should bury his head in SHAME.

I thought he would have resigned honourably.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by kenrajmill(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2018
God bless The Vice President
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Drnice: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2018
They don't want members to watch tv but they want us to watch them on our own tv. They are/maybe worshipping religion/doctrine but not GOD.
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Drnice: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2018
ehissi:

Also Imagine your government that you called via your PVC building it and not a pastor who God called to build a place for his worshippers to fellowship in.... cool
did he build it with his fund or the church fund? mark the difference. in whose name was it built? how have this changed the lives of her members? so many questions to ask you.
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by shine12: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Elthugnificent:

That was my thought as well and my post here is not directly to the magnificent church building above but just an expression of my thought which I believe applies to us as a nation before I get accused of "castigating".

I like the fact that there is a new revolutionary thinking mindset of young Nigerians. We have seen that God will not come down from heaven to build infrastructure assets, make structured capital available to small business in form of moderate interest loans but rather, these things are initiatives that we are to make happen.

Religion is very important to us as Nigerians and it is the way we are brought up and I hope people will realise one day that yes, God is good[all the time] but we need to go on a journey of nation-building in order to rival developed countries of the world.

Rather than praying against accidents, why don’t we build standard and quality roads with good signs. We can solve joblessness among our graduates by encouraging investments from the private sector to manufacturing, petrochemicals, mining, pharmaceutical and construction. All these can be encouraged by effective government policies, provision of enabling infrastructures such as electricity [etc] and reduction of red-tapes. We’ll realise that a lot of the things we pray about are just simple steps we need to take to turn around our plight as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Jethrolite(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2018
profolaolu:
You need to go back to ur village people, they are using your brain to pound yam
E pain am tongue I meant Osibanjo by the way.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by anaytomi: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I did love to worship there wink

You can worship with us on Sundays by 8am, Mondays by 6pm and Thursdays by 6pm. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by petenweke: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2018
The auditorium looks so carnal. ..by Deeper Life standard.
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by ehissi(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Drnice:
did he build it with his fund or the church fund? mark the difference. in whose name was it built? how have this changed the lives of her members? so many questions to ask you.

When your own government builds, do they build it with their own funds or with Public funds...... angry

And in whose name do government build Hospitals and Schools? Yet how many Nigerians can afford to go to school now based on the current steady rise of School fees or hospital bills?

The people offered willingly to support the building and are permitted to worship there during service and to pray there at other times - both those who donated money and both those who didnt, members and non-members. There is no consequence for not donating.

Tax payers/Oil money that is used to build Hospitals, is health care free? Are schools free? How many lives has LUTH or UCH changed?

Schools fees for UCH - UI teaching hospital and its College of Medicine going to almost Half a million, una no fit talk and it is built with money - tax - that you must pay at the risk of going to jail. But na where Pastor dey involved, una go begin dey reason the unreasonable....... angry

At least the people have a comfortable place of worship to come into, as compared to other ministries still coming up. Come and see where your people take health care and become reasonable

#MentallyLazyNigerianYouths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

You shocked
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2018
IVORY2009:

You shocked
Yes sir lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Bjainy: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
I use to think this Osibanjo will be nice but got disappointed after he handled Ikoyi money enquiry and swept findings under the carpet coupled to his silence on Christian killings in Middle belt.

His (Osibanjo) job was to investigate the case and report to the appropriate channel which he did. Mr. President swept the report under the carpet not the Vice President

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Luvlibee: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2018
Elthugnificent:

You would Still have complained about another fault you would have sported.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by danden18: 10:06am On Apr 26, 2018
I love this pst Kumuyi, but what is this useful idiot doing there ?
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes sir lipsrsealed

I reserve my comment, God can use anybody...
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by attahoizamisi: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2018
Shithole country
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by opribo(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2018
Didn't they invite other Pentecostal pastors in Nigeria and abroad, how come it's just them alone. Na wa O for this kind church.
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Okite15(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2018
opribo:
Didn't they invite other Pentecostal pastors in Nigeria and abroad, how come it's just them alone. Na wa O for this kind church.

Bishop Mike okonkwo, Pastor Lazarus mourka, Rev Omobude, Olukoya etc where present, just to mention a few.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Akolawole(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

He swept it under the carpet yet the culprit was sacked.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by zinizta: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2018
gazilion:
Most of my early years growing up was shaped by the messages and teachings preached from the OLD GBAGADA.
I sincerely pray that the NEW GBAGADA will mark the beginning of a PARADIGM SHIFT from the OLD to the NEW.
Daddy Kumuyi has paid his dues and graciously in his time, he saw both the OLD and the NEW.
I believe He is entering into the last phase of his ministry and the Legacies he leaves behind should be vigorously pursued by the succeeding leaders. God Bless Daddy Kumuyi and All Deeper Lifers in Jesus name.

me too...
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by zinizta: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2018
petenweke:
The auditorium looks so carnal. ..by Deeper Life standard.

hahaha hahaha very funny... not everyone will get this joke

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by opribo(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2018
Okite15:

Bishop Mike okonkwo, Pastor Lazarus mourka, Rev Omobude, Olukoya etc where present, just to mention a few.

Okay O, I was wondering because I haven't seen any picture of any of them. Adeboye, Oyakhilome and Oyedepo were not present there? But why .
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2018
IVORY2009:

I reserve my comment, God can use anybody...
Don't judge people until you get to know them personally cool
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by IVORY2009(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't judge people until you get to know them personally cool

Yes u are correct, dat is why I wrote 'He can use anybody'
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by nagoma(m): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2018
The lazy youths may not have factories to work in, but they have more and more huge comfortable auditoriums to sit and pray for miracles. That is Nigeria for you.
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by FA13(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Worship start there this Sunday...

You are welcome....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stampede For Governor Tambuwal’s Cash In Sokoto: One Dies, 3 Others Injured / You’re A Disappointment – Oba Of Benin Tackles Buhari’s Minister, Agba / Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.