Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (37141 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by obowunmi(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2018
FAKE Pastor Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Lol. You are not unveiling factories and industries, you are unveiling mega auditoriums where some conmen can continue deceiving the "sheeple".
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2018
A housing estate for destitute and less privileges in the society, hospital or schools would have been apt but undecided ...#WhatDoIKnow
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Osashalom: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
Deeper Life Church new auditorium unveiled their new Church auditorium with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo present.

Speaking about the new building, the general superintendent, Pastor W.F Kumuyi said the idea was to give God a befitting worship center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tv7ATDWXRo

Praise God forever, this is awesome
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by bigsunnel: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
hmmmm, as you call His name, so shall you see it happen to you.

Auladimeji:
Osibande in the church.Nonesense
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by bigsunnel: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
All you need is spiritual understanding

obowunmi:
FAKE Pastor Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Mcphamous(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
You better watch what you say GOAT
Jethrolite:
Fake pastor
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by bigsunnel: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Your tongue is on the edge of collapsed.

5thElement:
Lol. You are not unveiling factories and industries, you are unveiling mega auditoriums where some conmen can continue deceiving the "sheeple".
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by bigsunnel: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
indeed you dont know anything at all. please seek for wisdom.

bigtt76:
A housing estate for destitute and less privileges in the society, hospital or schools would have been apt but undecided ...#WhatDoIKnow
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Kang2616: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Specai adviser are you at work? no, That is why you can be saying this jagoos.
SpecialAdviser:
I use to think this Osibanjo will be nice but got disappointed after he handled Ikoyi money enquiry and swept findings under the carpet coupled to his silence on Christian killings in Middle belt.

Osibanjo should bury his head in SHAME.
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Kang2616: 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Saint Obowumi
bigsunnel:
All you need is spiritual understanding

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Soreza:
The youths need jobs,every street in Nigeria have more than 5 churches,still we opening more,no factory, nothing, tomorrow one will wonder why black people are cursed.
hypocrisy, how many mosque do you have in every street and how many job have they created, here individual build there churches what of governors using public or state money to build mosque ?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Yellowface1220(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
Deeper Life Church new auditorium unveiled their new Church auditorium with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo present.

Speaking about the new building, the general superintendent, Pastor W.F Kumuyi said the idea was to give God a befitting worship center.
So, lovely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tv7ATDWXRo

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by farem: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
Soreza:
The youths need jobs,every street in Nigeria have more than 5 churches,still we opening more,no factory, nothing, tomorrow one will wonder why black people are cursed.

Where were you when the church single-handedly built s bridge that the Lagos governor came to commission, dead? Because we didn't read your comments then
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Yellowface1220(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
seunpas:
Sharap your prove?
Artificial human beings
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by DChosenmtaster(m): 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
This a great project that will propergage God's Kingdom so rideon God us your strength Sir
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Deputy1111(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Auladimeji:
Osibande in the church.Nonesense

So he supposed to be at shrine? and for ur correction..osinbajo not osibande. ....Osibande may be ur family name sa.. ...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by farem: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
shine12:

That was my thought as well.

I like the fact that there is a new revolutionary thinking mindset of young Nigerians. We have seen that God will not come down from heaven to build infrastructure assets, make structured capital available to small business in form of moderate interest loans but rather, these things are initiatives that we are to make happen.

Religion is very important to us as Nigerians and it is the way we are brought up and I hope people will realise one day that yes, God is good[all the time] but we need to go on a journey of nation-building in order to rival developed countries of the world.

Rather than praying against accidents, why don’t we build standard and quality roads with good signs. We can solve joblessness among our graduates by encouraging investments from the private sector to manufacturing, petrochemicals, mining, pharmaceutical and construction. All these can be encouraged by effective government policies, provision of enabling infrastructures such as electricity [etc] and reduction of red-tapes. We’ll realise that a lot of the things we pray about are just simple steps we need to take to turn around our plight as a nation.

How have you landed your voice to the ones who have done something (remarkable) in the area you are complaining of?

You went dumb and numb. Deeper life, like other churches have been doing their bit and you cannot hide behind your differed philosophy to castigate the church of God.

Let me ask, what has your own done vis a vis what you complain about.

I think actions are better than whining
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by farem: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bjainy:

His (Osibanjo) job was to investigate the case and report to the appropriate channel which he did. Mr. President swept the report under the carpet not the Vice President

Bitterness deadens one's sense of judgement that is why you see him talking illogically.
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by deebsman1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
Osinbajo always rolling and frolicking with his Christian peeps at will and nobody is calling for his head but if Buhari should or any Muslim leader should start serial visiting and presence in Islamic religious gatherings and occasions like that, the next thing will be his head that would be called for.
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by farem: 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
5thElement:

I think you have "Goatle" movement too. As many and formidable as you ALL are , the ONLY thing you do is to criticize those who do something.

Show us something, enough of saliva-spewing
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
farem:

I think you have "Goatle" movement too. As many and formidable as you ALL are , the ONLY thing you do is to criticize those who do something.

Show us something, enough of saliva-spewing

It is your pastor that is spewing acidic saliva from his mouth. Tell him to go and get a job like every other honest Nigerian.
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
bigsunnel:
Your tongue is on the edge of collapsed.

I don't think so because I'm not typing with my tongue. Lol.
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by shine12: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
farem:

How have you landed your voice to the ones who have done something (remarkable) in the area you are complaining of?

You went dumb and numb. Deeper life, like other churches have been doing their bit and you cannot hide behind your differed philosophy to castigate the church of God.

Let me ask, what has your own done vis a vis what you complain about.

I think actions are better than whining

I'm not whining bro and I didn't say Deeper life have done nothing wrong and I am not castigating Deeper life.Why should I?

In answering you, yes I contribute to my local area.

I also believe and have the opinion that we value and have more religious asset in this country than tangible economical capital and asset that is meant to empower the average Nigerians.

Is it a good thing they've built a new church, absolutely yes and It will also be an additional compliment if the people that fill up that church and all other Nigerians to have a labour productivity rate that is on par with the rest of the world. For that, we need a robust economy and some basic infrastructure in place.

Again, my response here is not directly to the beautiful church building but just an opportunity to express an observation.
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by farem: 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
5thElement:

It is your pastor that is spewing acidic saliva from his mouth. Tell him to go and get a job like every other honest Nigerian.

My simple advice to you remains:

You goats should leave sheep alone.
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by prinnzsky(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
[Receive sense
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by klimkid: 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
God bless Osinbajo for life
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by klimkid: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
dontask1:
Osinbajo is involve in a crime.. What he is doing is considered a crime..
How do you mean, please explain...
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by Jethrolite(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mcphamous:
You better watch what you say GOAT
It is your pastor that is the goat. Busy body. tongue
Re: Osinbajo And Kumuyi Pictured At New Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Wow very beautiful, a dream come true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele Hosts Lavish 60th Birthday Party In Jamaica - Sahara Reporters / We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu / See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.