Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects (7104 Views)

For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by OgaDonald: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared By SA On New Media with caption ..

President @MBuhari will later today, pay a 2-day working visit to Bauchi State, during the visit he expected to commission some projects including the NAF Base Hospital Complex. #PMBinBauchi

BY APROKO GIRL ; https://aprokogirl.com/3283/president-buhari-to-commission-many-projects-as-he-visits-bauchi-state-today/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by OgaDonald: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2018
grin
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by Paperwhite(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2018
Grossly misplaced priority. undecided Anarchy everywhere in Nigeria but a president is on a merry-go-round commissioning projects.
Are projects more precious than the lives being lost to the senseless carnage nationwide Buhari is really dull.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by echelons(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2018
Always always vague achievements.

Commission some projects (No names) and NAF hospital, a project by the Nigerian Airforce.
What has he done for the people of Bauchi as a President? Nothing.

Sadly, they will declare 2-day public holidays for him. And the youths will climb electric poles to welcome him.

Waste of a President.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by Chidex2442(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2018
Commission or no commission, He is going back to Daura come 2019 so he can take full census of lazy Nigerian youth that region

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by three: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2018
Sad,

There is rancid insecurity in the land and the best thing to do is go and commission projects cry

three:
What he said

or at least what Chude Jideonwo and Debola Williams of REDMEDIA said he said and which he did not deny

VS

What he's doing about it now....

Talk about successfully selling ice to Eskimos cry

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by pautex: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin WHERE IS THE PROJECT? AND WHAT IS HE COMMISSIONING? OHHH MAYBE SAMBISA FOREST cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by nathan26: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2018
undecided
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by pezeji(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2018
And the Clown still has notin to say or do about his fellow torrorists slaughtering ppl everywhere.
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by Apelex(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2018
He will not go to benue where people are been killed every day.
Useless man.
If we don't vote this man out in 2019,
I will leave this country.
We need a revolution in Nigeria.
He must go back Daura.
A very big mistake that he is.
Imagine a president insulting the youths publicly.
Nigerian youths are the most vibrant and hardworking youths in the whole world.
We can survive in any condition and we are not lazy. We are hustlers,enterprenuers.
We always find a way
#Lazynigeriayouths

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by Moorish: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2018
I do not care for Buhari or the stale, useless and incompetent lower and upper houses of legislature, the thieving governors or the docile, lazy and dirty Nigerian citizens, I care for a revolution

And nairaland as a service is not down to fight the power, nairaland is part of the problem

You have a platform yet you misuse it

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by SuperBlack: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2018
All These Lazy Nigeria Youths that have not been to School will still Question What Buhari have done.
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by miltonchux(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2018
Instead of tackling the security situation in the country, Bubu is busy visiting benue to commision projects he didn't build. What a shameful government. Guys get your PVC ready, let's send this clueless APC packing.
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by brainyvibe1(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2018
OK
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by obi4eze(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2018
Very useless and insensitive President. As far as I am concerned, there is no President in Nigeria.

People are being killed in Benue and all you can do is travel about commissioning projects. Are they more important than the lives lost?

Well, God is watching and we are prepared to send you packing with our PVCs.

God bless Nigeria but punish Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by SuperBlack: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Drnice:
Can u call this leadership, when so-called Nigerians are dying by same Foolanis? Wetin concern me, am a Biafran.
Where Can One Locate Biafra?
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by Drnice: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Chidex2442:
Commission or no commission, He is going back to Daura come 2019 so he can take full census of lazy Nigerian youth that region
U mean Jubrin is going back to Sudan? Eehya, I feel your pain.
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by miltonchux(m): 11:49am On Apr 26, 2018
This clueless President will always condemn the killing but won't condemn the killers. What will your visiting bring to bauchi, more killing and destruction of property.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by ipobarecriminals: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2018
embarassed sad the land of Benue/taraba is now soaked in blood.Bubu,do sumthing.i campaign /support ur govt cos I want the replica of WAI.,to deal with boko, but thing dey fall apart now . nothing seem to work. u cross road,moto go jam, police go shot, guns everywhere. Pls,do sumthing. biko
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2018
madriidguy:
i agree dis man is clueless as u people say. i really pity those that have died in his hands. Buhari is a curse to dis nation

Na u dey talk like this today.
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by agbangam: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Mitsheeeeeeeew, who PMB epp? angry
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by zlantanfan: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
Grossly misplaced priority. undecided Anarchy everywhere in Nigeria but a president is on a merry-go-round commissioning projects.
Are projects more precious than lives being lost to senseless carnage Buhari is really dull.
if na even project e for good, another helipad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
Are projects more precious than lives being lost to senseless carnage Buhari is really dull.
so He should go to Benue and face the killer herdsmen abi.
You dull pass

Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by jrusky(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2018
If he likes let him commission anything 2019 Mr long thing you are going back to daura insha Allah.

Nothing will save Buhari come 2019 all these show of face saving count no more. Benue is burning and you are on commissioning jamboree it's ok nah we shall see.
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by kabawa(m): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2018
God bless you PMB
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2018
obi4eze:
Very useless and insensitive President. As far as I am concerned, there is no President in Nigeria.

People are being killed in Benue and all you can do is travel about commissioning projects. Are they more important than the lives lost?

Well, God is watching and we are prepared to send you packing with our PVCs.

God bless Nigeria but punish Buhari.
you go wail till 3038

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by CadetFrancis: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2018
Tell d Lazy president to visit Benue. He is more needed there
Re: President Buhari Visits Bauchi State, To Commission Many Projects by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
madriidguy:
i agree dis man is clueless as u people say. i really pity those that have died in his hands. Buhari is a curse to dis nation
This is not the real zombie. Stop this crap please.

We want the main moniker to confess instead of you trying to use wrong to make right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whoever Arrange This Can Make This Country Work (pix) / Nigeria, Benin, Niger, Togo Power Consumers Owe Discos N1.4tn / Nigeria Is The Biggest Market For Guiness Worldwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.