Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo (9485 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: I Was A Member Of Pyrates Confraternity But Didnt Pour Acid On Anyone / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2018
Check out this photo below and drop your comments

1 Like

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by coolcatty: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2018
what is wrong in being a practicing member of the ogboni fraternity??

5 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by CilicMarin: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2018
What is wrong in being an Ogboni Member. I have been one for the past 12 years, and I don't have cause to regret.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by kalu61(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2018
well, not surprised. when spirit clap him in his office. He left for India and came to challenge the spirit to show again. Nothing bad in practising your a ancestors tradition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by kalu61(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
What is wrong in being an Ogboni Member. I have been one for the past 12 years, and I don't have cause to regret.
Those is ogboni fraternity don't talk.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by kalu61(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Those in ogbono fraternity don't talk.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:08am On Apr 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
continue to fool yourself...

11 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2018
His style of dressing is also a proof he is one

2 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by Abjay97(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2018
Jesus is Lord

4 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by SalamRushdie: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

Stop confusing yourself Mr Man you are a member of BMC not Reformed Ogboni ..please stop confusing yaself jare.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by Firgemachar: 10:27am On Apr 26, 2018
But Ogboni is a Yoruba cult na.

All the same, Ogboni members are hell bound.

4 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by coolcatty: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2018
Firgemachar:

All the same, Ogboni members are hell bound

same with fornicators,thieves,bad mouthed people etc

azu amu like u

4 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2018
No wonder he acts like a clown.

Anyway a lot of politicians are occultists

But seriously, the audacity of this occult group is amazing. They no longer hide their activities and they also operate a secretariat.

4 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2018
Is that where he sacrificed his leg?

6 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by CilicMarin: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

But seriously, the audacity of this occult group is amazing. They no longer hide their activities and they also operate a secretariat.

What is occult?
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Is that where he sacrificed his leg?
Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin cheesy grin. One legged ritualist. That's what Fani Kayode called him

5 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

What is occult?
redirect your question to www.google.com Sir

2 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Hahaha hahaha hahaha grin cheesy grin. One legged ritualist. That's what Fani Kayode called him
Though FFK is a crackhead but he's right on this one lol

2 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by CilicMarin: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

redirect your question to www.google.com Sir

Been there, didn't see where ogboni fits in., hence my question.

1 Like

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by menix(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

What is occult?

Female specie of Okro...

4 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by mickeyenglish(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

What are you saying sef?? sad The Ogboni Cult has among the Yorubas since inception. It is considered as one of the highest societal levels in Yorubaland.In the days of old during the Oyo Empire, the head of the Ogboni Cult was also the head of the Oyomesi. A popular Ogboni head in Yoruba history was Bashorun Gaa

Post No Bill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by menix(m): 11:02am On Apr 26, 2018
It's not surprising at all..
Nigerian Govt/Legal System is being run by Ogboni Fraternity..
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by Idriz0147: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Hello CilicMarin, there is absolutely nothing wrong in Rochas mood of worship...me self ill love to be a member if i have the opportunity..freedom of worship.
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by laribari(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
coolcatty:
what is wrong in being a practicing member of the ogboni fraternity??

You will soon find out by the time they ask your to bring your mother's blood for sacrifice in the name of riches and your bad head will now make you choose the calabash that contains short life. they will still be the ones to kill you when that short space is fulfilled.

If you are one and you just want to see what people will say. I put it to you now, you better repent before it's too late for you.

3 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by laribari(m): 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Well as for you, let me pretend that you are saying the truth.

We are talking of eternity in hell, you are talking of ordinary 12 yrs of worldly enjoyment since you claim not to regret it. Keep drinking blood and eating human body part oo, you go vomit every part wey you don chop. Chicken nor dey dere abi? Turkey nor dey gree you chop again ba? vampire.

5 Likes

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by terrezo2002(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
What people do for power, fame and money. The devil is impressed.
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by mbos: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
hell awaits members
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by MistadeRegal(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
I'm not surprised. Not even a single bit. But they'd dress up and head to church on Sundays to worship who even?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by coolcatty: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
laribari:

You will soon find out by the time they ask your to bring your mother's blood for sacrifice in the name of riches and your bad head will now make you choose the calabash that contains short life. they will still be the ones to kill you when that short space is fulfilled.

If you are one and you just want to see what people will say. I put it to you now, you better repent before it's too late for you.

Stop taking nollywood serious jare...

The fact that you you believe all that shiiiit tells the kind of person that you are.
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
What's wrong with it??
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by Lagbaja01(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Is Rochas Okorocha A Member Of Ogboni Fraternity? See Photo by jaymichael(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
Firgemachar:

All the same, Ogboni members are hell bound.
It is only God that have that prerogative to determine that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward / Confusion In PDP As Two Factions Lay Claim To Secondus’ Seat / The People Of Imo State And The Scam Of Free Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.