Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic (1284 Views)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / ‘charges Against Sowore A Mockery Of Justice,end The Case Now,serap Tells Malami / Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:14am On Apr 26, 2018
SaharaReporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(Photo)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Since SaharaReporters Boss, Omoyele Sowore has been talking and disrupting the online space over his political ambition. I decided to keep quiet because I thought he will be different from other politicians who have been deceiving Nigerians with their dubious acts but I have discovered that Sowore is not different from them. Sowore speaks from both sides of his mouth.

Recently, he said will apologize to the Igbos because they are being marginalised, I was surprised because Sowore has never used his media to fight on behalf of the Igbos. How many times have Sowore used his media to tell the world how Buhari is treating the Igbos? None!!

How can we trust him to beg the Igbos when he eventually becomes the president of Nigeria?. Because I know power intoxicates.

Again, Sowore was spotted pushing a truck when he went for his takeitmovement and I was shocked too. I discovered that Sowore omoyele is not different from Nigerian politicians who have polarized this country.

Omoleye Sowore, please Nigerians are tired of that old type of political campaign. Nigerians want someone who will not hide what he is, just to win an election and reveal his true colour. No!! Nigerians are tired. My advice to you is for you to stick to your townhall meeting and keep enlightening Nigerians.

(Wisdom Nwedene is a Journalist, writer, motivational speaker. Contact: Nwedenewisdom@gmail.com)

Cc Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by devindevin2000: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2018
So, he is even a muslim? Wahala day...

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by delishpot: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2018
Hahahaha see as he get guard and music makers while pushing the wheelbarrow. As if na so poor man dey get body guides when dem dey hussle.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by Paperwhite(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Most if not all Nigerian politicians are chameleons or fraudsters. undecided
Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by Magnacum(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2018
devindevin2000:
So, he is even a muslim? Wahala day...

Let's not start the religious sentiments this early.
Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by masinga07(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2018
The guy can't win any ward in Nigeria. His matter doesn't even worth a thought.

3 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Lol. You want a Yoruba man to use his media organization exclusively to fight for the Igbos?

I don't blame you. I blame your parents who named you wisdom because ordinary common sense you don't have not to talk of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by e7ejinima: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2018
That barrow thing just demystified Sowore. Serious back fire!

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by doctokwus: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2018
masinga07:
The guy can't win any ward in Nigeria. His matter doesn't even worth a thought.
Blackmailing fraudster that wants to be president!
The only thing that differentiates him from Buhari is in the levels of education.
Rather vote for a stone than any of those 2

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by Blackfire(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Chaiiiii...

We don enter one chance.

Get your pvc, get your pvc .... To vote for who? This charlatans,con artist?

Oga angel blow the trumpet

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by ISLAMBAD: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
The hypocrite is even an afonja mozlem .
God forbids !

Afonja mozlem will never be the President of this country, not even even in the next generation.

The last afonja mozlem( Abiola) that wanted to be the president was crushed by his master.

He should go and ask Abiola how far.

2 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by phase1: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
5thElement:
Lol. You want a Yoruba man to use his media organization exclusively to fight for the Igbos?

I don't blame you. I blame your parents who named you wisdom because ordinary common sense you don't have not to talk of wisdom.

Then why is he disturbing us in Owerri with his useless campaign?

Anyway no yoruba man will be elected president in this country before Igbo in the present structure.

We've analysed and debated it and have confirmed it as fact. If Igbo can not do their turn when the ticket comes back to the south then the yorubas should go look for votes in togo and benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by GeneralOjukwu: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
5thElement:

Your comment is deadly!

Chai...you finished the "Wisdom" guy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by obyback: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Why do igbos need fighting for?
Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by chiagozien(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Na their nature
Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by obyback: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
doctokwus:

Blackmailing fraudster that wants to be president!
The only thing that differentiates him from Buhari is in the levels of education.
Rather vote for a stone than any of those 2
Blackmailed who?
Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
You people should allow him seek for attention. We know say him no go win, who sabi am

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
ndy87:
You people should allow him seek for attention. We know say him no go win, who sabi am
hahaha hahaha, abi ooo my dear
Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Btw 2019 is not all about party but survival of christians
As it was written in gospel of john, "a time is coming when anyone who kill you will think he is offering a services to God (john 16; 2b)
Fear those politician that start their education with Islamic education
Cos they are commanded by the Quran to fight and kill Christians and Jews and have them subdued thats the only purpose of Muslim in politics
To fulfill their Islamic injunction not to develop the country
Sura 9: 29, 123... sura 4: 74-77
Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor the last day, nor forbid which has been forbidden by Allah and his apostle and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth(Islam) among the people of the scriptures(Jews and Christians) until they pay the jizya"
The purest joy in Islam is to kill and be killed for Allah
A day and night of jihad is better than months of fasting
Christians campaigning for muslims is just out of ignorance
Its not about party now
The killings in benue and other part of the country is only to fulfill Islamic injunction. Whether they kill you or they are killed it is a win for them
That's y you see Muslims paying lip service to the killings

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Btw 2019 is not all about party but survival of christians
As it was written in gospel of john, "a time is coming when anyone who kill you will think he is offering a services to God (john 16; 2b)
Fear those politician that start their education with Islamic education
Cos they are commanded by the Quran to fight and kill Christians and Jews and have them subdued thats the only purpose of Muslim in politics
To fulfill their Islamic injunction not to develop the country
Sura 9: 29, 123... sura 4: 74-77
Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor the last day, nor forbid which has been forbidden by Allah and his apostle and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth(Islam) among the people of the scriptures(Jews and Christians) until they pay the jizya"
The purest joy in Islam is to kill and be killed for Allah
A day and night of jihad is better than months of fasting
Christians campaigning for muslims is just out of ignorance
Its not about party now
The killings in benue and other part of the country is only to fulfill Islamic injunction. Whether they kill you or they are killed it is a win for them
That's y you see Muslims paying lip service to the killings

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
hahaha hahaha, abi ooo my dear

Trust Nigerians der go obtain d guy like die. Wen election finish him go continue with him calling.
Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
phase1:

Then why is he disturbing us in Owerri with his useless campaign?

Anyway no yoruba man will be elected president in this country before Igbo in the present structure.

We've analysed and debated it and have confirmed it as fact. If Igbo can not do their turn when the ticket comes back to the south then the yorubas should go look for votes in togo and benin republic.

You guys voted for Jonathan and were screaming and yelling Jonathan till 2019, now everybody has forgotten his name.

It really doesn't matter. You can vote for Buhari because you want Igbo presidency.

A sensible person will vote for a credible candidate irrespective of tribe or religion.

Unfortunately most Nigerian youths aren't sensible anyway.
Re: Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
ndy87:

Trust Nigerians der go obtain d guy like die. Wen election finish him go continue with him calling.
At least make Nigerians obtain from am as he dey obtain from others. grin grin nothing bad

(1) (Reply)

Aerial View Of The Assault On The Ekiti State Government House By Police [photos / BREAKING NEWS: PDP Chieftain Attempted Kidnap Foiled. / APC Should Zone The VP To South East To Share PDP Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.