Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How Can I Turn Her Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Turn Her Down (2985 Views)

25 Sexually Intimate Questions To Ask A Girl And Turn Her On. / How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? / 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Turn Her Down by tgmservice: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Straight to the point

There is this girl i really like which i told her and she responded well.
We started dating and going out but of recent she always demands for money(she is in school) which i manage to give her
now she continues to demand more, is not that i dont have but i dont what to be taken for a fool.

How can i turn her down without breaking her heart as i dont what to loose her.

Second option is i can give her only if she gives me sex in return because our relationship is not sexual only some kisses and in this way i wont feel used.
so how can i make this work.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Nasri100(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
You work for your money right? Then decide what you want to do with it. Nobody will give you a perfect response.

And quick one, if you tell her you don’t have money and she’s giving attitude, I am 80% certain she is with you for the benefits.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by greatnaija01: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bro, IF IT TAKES MONEY to KEEP her then SHE IS NOT REALLY your girl. Ensure your LOVE is not out of BEAUTY or SHAPE or PITY or any things that is not going to last over time.

If she is a child then walk away o... because you may be in child support.

Pls Dummp her o if she starts changing cos of the cash.

tgmservice:
Straight to the point

There is this girl i really like which i told her and she responded well.
We started dating and going out but of recent she always demands for money(she is in school) which i manage to give her
now she continues to demand more, is not that i dont have but i dont what to be taken for a fool.

How can i turn her down without breaking her heart as i dont what to loose her.

Second option is i can give her only if she gives me sex in return because our relationship is not sexual only kisses her and there.
so how can i make this work.

Thanks
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by pocohantas(f): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
she always demands for money(she is in school) which i manage to give her...now she continues to demand more

Second option is i can give her only if she gives me sex in return because our relationship is not sexual only kisses her and there. so how can i make this work.

Two of una na scammers now. Yahooboy and yahooGirl.

Forget story, you don't like her, she doesn't like you (genuinely). You want sex as collateral, she wants to GH as fast as possible.

May the best conman win grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by ibkayee(f): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Forget story, you don't like her, she doesn't like you (genuinely). You want sex as collateral, she wants to GH as fast as possible.

Lool he should suggest number 2 and if she’s up for such, it could be a mutually beneficial arrangement at least since they both aren’t really into each other, otherwise guy just bounce tbh
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool he should suggest number 2 and if she’s up for such, it could be a mutually beneficial arrangement at least since they both aren’t really into each other, otherwise guy just bounce tbh
First comment in romance land for a decade now cheesy
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by tgmservice: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
pocohantas:

On a serious note i really luv this girl we have been dating for 4 months now and i hav been giving her money within this period
i feel its just getting out of hand, i mean i wont feel played if she gives me sex(body no be firewood), mind u icould demand sex from other girls but i really like this particular
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by ibkayee(f): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
greiboy:
First comment in romance land for a decade now cheesy
grin
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
ibkayee:

grin
How is everything?

Did you eventually came to Nigeria as planned?
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by ibkayee(f): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
greiboy:
How is everything?

Did you eventually come to Nigeria as planned?
Everything’s cool thanks, yourself?

I’m meant to go around the end of this year, plans may change but I still plan to go for now
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Everything’s cool thanks, yourself?

I’m meant to go around the end of this year, plans may change but I still plan to go for now
I am managing myself, thanks for asking

Oh, that is cool. I just thought that I should greet an old friend that disappeared for a while.

The old friend that refused to accept my multiple pms btw cheesy
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by ibkayee(f): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
greiboy:
I am managing myself, thanks for asking

Oh, that is cool. I just thought that I should greet an old friend that disappeared for a while.

The old friend that refused to accept my multiple pms btw cheesy
Lol if you’re talking about me, don’t think you’ve ever PMed me

Though I don’t respond to PMs grin

But still I don’t recall you sending one cheesy
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
ibkayee:

lol

I was merely joking about the multiple Pms

What will I be thinking of to be sending a beautiful married woman Pms.
cheesy

Have a lovely day btw. wink
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by ibkayee(f): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
greiboy:
lol

I was merely joking about the multiple Pms

What will I be thinking of to be sending a beautiful married woman Pms.
cheesy

Have a lovely day btw. wink
With kids wink

You too my dear kiss
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
ibkayee:

With kids

You too my dear kiss
wow

This is new cheesy

I should apply to be a journalist with BBC ASAP

it seems I have a unique talent in questioning British people. cheesy

I am sure they will look lovely like their mom
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by tgmservice: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
ibkayee:

i beg u and greiboy abi gayboy pls do not derail my thread if u really miss each other go and get a room.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by ibkayee(f): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
tgmservice:
i beg u and greiboy abi gayboy pls do not derail my thread if u really miss each other go and get a room.
Greiboy shey you’ve heard grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
ibkayee:
Greiboy shey you’ve heard grin
lol
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
Oga if you can't turn her down then turn her up tongue.
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Archangel15: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Oga if you can't turn her down then turn her up tongue.

Turn up for what grin
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Archangel15:

Turn up for what grin

Jamb question lol
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Marshalxv(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
I think I still know how to turn someone down.
You get close to her, I mean very close, grab her by the neck, hold her waist,lift her up make sure her feet is above the floor, turn her upside down.dont fail to make sure her head is down while her legs are facing up.That's how you turn her down.
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Randy100: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ask for sex and if she says no don't give her money when she requested. Win win for everybody.
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by tgmservice: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Randy100:
Ask for sex and if she says no don't give her money when she requested. Win win for everybody.
thanks
best advice for so far

1 Like

Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by pocohantas(f): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Exactly o. I wish we could be more straightforward with ourselves and stop masking evil intentions as love.
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by pocohantas(f): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
tgmservice:

On a serious note i really luv this girl we have been dating for 4 months now and i hav been giving her money within this period
i feel its just getting out of hand, i mean i wont feel played if she gives me sex(body no be firewood), mind u icould demand sex from other girls but i really like this particular

You love her, yet you will feel better is she gives you sex in return for your money? Is that a relationship or undercover prostitution? This mentality is rampant in most relationships.
You guys want sex as collateral, the girls want money too. No one wants to feel played. If I were you, I will cut off the relationship. Giving money for sex, no matter how it is disguised, is what I won't do (except if it is spelt out clearly).

She knows what she is doing. In fact, at this point...I doubt you will see pant. Don't be surprised if she forms quarrel and stops talking to you, should you decide to stop giving her money. It will be better she leaves with what she has gotten from you, than allow you have sex with her.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by tgmservice: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
pocohantas:

You love her, yet you will feel better is she gives you sex in return for your money? Is that a relationship or undercover prostitution? This mentality is rampant in most relationships.
You guys want sex as collateral, the girls want money too. No one wants to feel played. If I were you, I will cut off the relationship. Giving money for sex, no matter how it is disguised, is what I won't do (except if it is spelt out clearly).

She knows what she is doing. In fact, at this point...I doubt you will see pant. Don't be surprised if she forms quarrel and stops talking to you, should you decide to stop giving her money. It will be better she leaves with what she has gotten from you, than allow you have sex with her.

u do not understand so asking someone for ask in relationship means am a player
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Randy100: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
tgmservice:
thanks best advice for so far
welcome bro.
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by Mrnakeina(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nna leave school children to concentrate on their studies!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by eezeribe(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
greiboy:
How is everything?
Did you eventually came to Nigeria as planned?
Speak on
Re: How Can I Turn Her Down by eezeribe(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mrnakeina:
Nna leave school children to concentrate on their studies!
I dey tell u

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Bride Mocked After Sharing These Photos From Her Traditional Wedding / Learn how to control The super Powers Of Your Mind today! / This Is Why I Avoid Short Nigerian Men Like A Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.