Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Actress Omoni Oboli Opens Up Saying Yes After 2-weeks Of Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Omoni Oboli Opens Up Saying Yes After 2-weeks Of Dating (453 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Omoni Oboli Opens Up Saying Yes After 2-weeks Of Dating by Faithola(f): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nollywood actress, producer and mother of three Omoni Oboli, turned 40 on the 22nd of April. She was featured on the cover of Genevieve Magazine. The actress opened up on rumours making rounds that her husband proposed two weeks into their relationship.
Several stories have it that you met your husband four years after a previous brief meeting and a love relationship started and he proposed two weeks after that.

Absolutely! He had been trailing me, but he couldn’t find me until a friend of his found me and told me he was looking for me. I found out later that he had given up the search a long time earlier because he thought that I had deliberately given him wrong information, but it wasn’t the case. We had both been given the wrong information. The accommodation I had at first outside the campus turned to be a male hostel and I had to move out. When he came calling, I had moved out! If it were you, what would you think? Has the girl ‘posted’ you right? Anyway, he found me and came immediately to see me. He then disappeared for some months, and when he appeared again, we started dating, and two weeks later he proposed!

What did you think of accepting a marriage proposal after only two weeks of dating?
As my husband said, most men know what they want in a shorter time than they try to make out. My husband was never the kind of man to wait for what he wants; if he wants something, he goes for it. And his confidence and likability made it easy for me to love him right back and commit so quickly. He basically ran me over with his love.

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Opens Up Saying Yes After 2-weeks Of Dating by scarrramenga: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin if I hear say she no talk yes to the first person wey manage f*ck am? Person wey no fine
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Opens Up Saying Yes After 2-weeks Of Dating by Faithola(f): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
scarrramenga:
grin if I hear say she no talk yes to the first person wey manage f*ck am? Person wey no fine
And u are the one who they gave the right to judge..eh?
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Opens Up Saying Yes After 2-weeks Of Dating by scarrramenga: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Faithola:

And u are the one who they gave the right to judge..eh?
cheesy yep just check out the ugly gal below

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Is Over-rated! Lies Used By Non-Virgins!A Must Read / Bae Allowance: Attraction, Sex And Generosity. / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.