Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,676 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! (1564 Views)

Gani Adams: Tolulope Arotile's Death Looks Suspicious To Me / Fasoranti's Son Disputes Police claim and insists Fulani Herdsmen killed Sister / Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Benbellamor: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
“At about 1200Hrs of today Sen. Dino Melaye while in lawful custody of the Nigeria Police Force personnel and being taken for arraignment in Federal High Court Lokoja from Abuja, escaped from lawful custody when hoodlums and miscreants in Two (2) Toyota Hilux Vehicles blocked the Police vehicle conveying Senator Dino Melaye around Area 1 Round About, Abuja and in the process the Senator jumped out of the Police vehicle through the window and was rescued from the Police men by hoodlums and miscreants to an unknown destination.

http://thelightnews.com/dino-escaped-by-jumping-through-window-police/

Now lets Analyse;

Bolded above, The police claim that Dino jumped out of the 'window' of the vehicle conveying him. picture 1 BELOW (a toyota Hilux van Conveying him)

1) A Toyota Hilux Van and other Toyota Car models between 2000 till 2007 has its back windows dimensions fixed between 24' inch lenght by 14'inch breath on average.

2) Dino a weightlifter and a bodybuilder a 6ft 5'' Tall and over 95 kg weght has his chest as the Biggest part of his Body, an average shoulder of such weight and height of Dino is between 25''inch-28inch (bigger than the back window of a Toyota Hilux) so how could he have easily jumped withouth resisteance from police sitting with him? when he is Not Aki and Pawpaw

3)As at the time he is entering the Hilux, all the Hilux window glasses are all rooled up, and it is expected by the police driver to press the lock button of the window glasses as a normal routine in police practice in transporting arrested persons(see the LOCK BUTTON BESIDE THE DRIVER'S DOOR)

So what are we talking about? The senator might just be pushed of the moving van deliberarely as the window's claim of the police Couldnt Add-up...

Why did the police left untill other people pick him up to the Hospital? Maybe they though after pushing him out deliberately he might have died in their own hand and no Hospital might accept him from them, they might have been running away from Manslaughter and no police officer wants to be made a scape goat in a manslaughter case.

now over to people who are taalking of using brain, here are possibilities and evidencies, the police claim fell flat on constructive reasoning, but sentimental reasoning would be dumb to this obvious facts;

i expect insults from my yoruba brothers, but i know how to handle that, its just a way of wearing you down from getting to the root of the matter, so lets go..

1 Share

Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Benbellamor: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
Again The window Glass was rolled up already pics (A belowwink
Driver has the lock Button beside him (pics b) below

Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by TimFisher: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
lipsrsealed

who did not know it was Buhari evil machinations to silence his perceived enemies

so that he can fully execute his evil agenda

Now ask urself...have u heard any news about bokoharam...sambisa...army killed....since the beginning of onslaught on Benue people.......

Nobody hears about them again...this was the same thing that happened during the military invasion on Igbo land...that massacred a lot of defenseless citizens at Afaraibeku Umuahia...during their onslaught,Bokoharam went into oblivion

After the Army were fully satisfied that they av filled their stomach with blood.

Bokoharam resurfaced again.

Now this tells u that the two agent of darkness have something in common.

Benue people take heart....this is the real meaning of change.

I foresee bloody war coming soon....if well meaning Nigerians did not do something about this evil and wicked menace.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Mutemenot(m): 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
. It's very possible for one to jump through the window .even Dino knows that. Stop all this denial and grammar shocked
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
DINO SHOULD ANSWER FOR HIMSELF COS WE WHERE NOT THERE
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Benbellamor: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mutemenot:
. It's very possible for one to jump through the window .even Dino knows that. Stop all this denial and grammar shocked
explain, A very wide chest? wider than window? and i mean No resistance from the police? the vehicle did not stop? the police did not hold him? no handcuffs to lock his hands? comon!

Again what happened to this lock buttons by the drivers side when there was a struggle or before as a precautionary measure in an event of such?

4 Likes

Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Benbellamor: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
see the van again, the windows are all rolled up!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Mutemenot(m): 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Benbellamor:
explain, A very wide chest? wider than window? and i mean No resistance from the police? the vehicle did not stop? comon!

I guess you don't know the police officers are afraid to rough handle him..if he were like me n you, you think they would have allowed him to rant while on the floor? And for the window, don't just doubt that bro. The Windows aren't just for air but also for an emergency exit which was what Dino did

1 Like

Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by deomelllo: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Silly ignorant and unintelligent Igbos.

The useless thug called senator is yet to deny the fact that he jumped out of a moving vehicle, but Igbos don enter overdrive, den don hire lawyers and illiterate village investigators to spew ignorant and illogical rubbish... grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Benbellamor: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
deomelllo:
Silly ignorant and unintelligent Igbos.

The useless thug called senator is yet to deny the fact that he jumped out of a moving vehicle, but Igbos don enter overdrive, den don hire lawyers and illiterate village investigators to spew ignorant and illogical rubbish... grin
see what you are reduced to, for the uptent time i am a yoruba man from ekiti(ikere ekiti) if you have issues with Igbos pls go and settle with them

Dino is yet to respond personally but the police stoory doesnt add up ok, the next time you insult here i wont hesitate to have you banned! rule2 will serve you right

back to topic, police claim doesnt add up

7 Likes

Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Benbellamor: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mutemenot:

I guess you don't know the police officers are afraid to rough handle him..if he were like me n you, you think they would have allowed him to rant while on the floor? And for the window, don't just doubt that bro. The Windows aren't just for air but also for an emergency exit which was what Dino did
pls see the van again, the glasses are already rolled up!

Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by deomelllo: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
[s]
Benbellamor:
see what you are reduced to, for the uptent time i am a yoruba man from ekiti(ikere ekiti) if you have issues with Igbos pls go and settle with them

Dino is yet to respond personally but the police stoory doesnt add up ok, the next time you insult here i wont hesitate to have you banned! rule2 will serve you right

back to topic, police claim doesnt add up
[/s]

See guilty conscience.

1. I did not quote you.

2. I did not directly call you ipob

3. If you are not ipob, why is it bothering you?

lmao at every ipob on NL claiming and hiding under Yoruba just to spew their ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.

grin

And back to topic.

Before doing captain save a hoe and taking bullet for the thug and woman beater senator, common sense didn't tell you to at least wait until he confirm or deny the allegation?

Jobless people..
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by MrMicholo(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Pierohandsome: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
I feel there is conspiracy between the police and dino to free him along the line and cook up the lies that he jumped off the van.

The fact that the police are obeying order from above doesnt necessarily mean they like the gang up against dino

1 Like

Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Mutemenot(m): 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Benbellamor:
pls see the van again, the glasses are already rolled up!

You don't need to show me the pic. I have one in my compound now. You don't know you can compress ? Have you been burgled? If yes you 'll understand wella
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Igba123: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Op u made a lot of sense with this analysis. With the look of things they planned to assassinate dino and whoever that is supporting this should think twice cos it might b him tommorow. If dino is murdered today Nigeria will continue likewise u or any member of ur family. So think again b4 u throw ur lot with evil/injustice. #A proud Ipob#
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by uwa1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Good
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Benbellamor: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

See guilty conscience.

1. I did not quote you.

2. I did not directly call you ipob

3. If you are not ipob, why is it bothering you?

Hello, this is my Thread, you dont just come here and call names, go and create yours with your own topic and stop derailing the thread or i hit the report button, so go straight to the point if you are not pained that i exposed the claim of the police, it doesnt just add up! so what concerns ipob here?

lmao at every ipob on NL claiming and hiding under Yoruba just to spew their ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.

grin
can you engage me here in Yoruba if you are thinking that i hide under yoruba lets start, you will be exposed as a non yoruba on this thread, now translate this; (`O da `aya Gere Wo odo Pasa...Omulemeru Owo afunni oke oke ni o ma ngbe)..
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by lecowas: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
1) two hilux vehicles loaded with thugs waylaid the police vehicle
2)it is a common sense that the police vehicle would stop after been intercepted unexpectedly
3) during the stoppage/ retardation of the vehicle
4) some of the police officers may have gone to try and check( rather checkmate) the interception
5)all these may have contributed to why there is little or no resistance on the path of the police on Dino
6)Most animals should be able to enter anywhere their head can enter so far its not a portal
7) He may be able to jump from that window under the above circumstances
NB: #6 may not be a valid point tho
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Benbellamor: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mutemenot:

You don't need to show me the pic. I have one in my compound now. You don't know you can compress ? Have you been burgled? If yes you 'll understand wella
Good, as at the time of compressing through the window, The vehicle stops isnt it? Then it will not be faster like Aki and Pawpaw jumping out without compressing, so it will be slowly then there could not have been a wound that could have made Him Motionless!
Remember that the police left him on the scene(thinking he ould not survive it)
and 'the so called hoodlums were the ones who took him to the hospital, and Not the police, the fear of manslaughter could made the police not take him to the hospital
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by oshe11: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mutemenot:

Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Blue3k(m): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
My guy your over thinking this conspiracy theory. Dino didnt have handcuff? The more likely scenario is he open door and rolled out. The only flaw in my theory is police cars ususlly have child safety locks on it.

Hobestly the whole situation reeks of bad police work. Your suspect escaping out car is your fault. Why didnt you cuff the msn that's been evading u? If hes scared of being killed leave him in solitary confinement. Then he can go get bail from judge for house arrest and abilty go to work. He wear ankle monitor if thst option exist in nigeria.
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Benbellamor: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
lecowas:
1) two hilux vehicles loaded with thugs waylaid the police vehicle
2)it is a common sense that the police vehicle would stop after been intercepted unexpectedly
Now picking you on 1 and 2 here, you admitted that the vehicle might have been abruptly halted..Stop!

6)Most animals should be able to enter anywhere their head can enter so far its not a portal
7) He may be able to jump from that window under the above circumstances
Now, a Slow forceful Movement through the window, remember that the window is not as high as Dino Himself, we could safely imagine the scenario say; that Dino's Hands would gradually touch the ground before his body rolled out! isn it? Can Dino be ''fatally wounded'' during this Time you admit that the vehicle stops?
Why did the police left him for the intruders IF THEY DID NOT THINK THAT HE IS DEAD AND FEAR MANSLAUGHTER CHARGES?
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Benbellamor: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
Again the case is slated for may 10 in federal High court Abuja, All files on the case are assumed to find its way to Abuja, why are police taking him to lokoja?
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by lecowas: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Benbellamor:
Now picking you on 1 and 2 here, you admitted that the vehicle might have been abruptly halted..Stop!

Now, a Slow forceful Movement through the window, remember that the window is not as high as Dino Himself, we could safely imagine the scenario say; that Dino's Hands would gradually touch the ground before his body rolled out! isn it? Can Dino be ''fatally wounded'' during this Time you admit that the vehicle stops?
Why did the police left him for the intruders IF THEY DID NOT THINK THAT HE IS DEAD AND FEAR MANSLAUGHTER CHARGES?

U know we're both trying to make deduction from hearsay, according to the story I read, be wasn't left, he was forcefully taken away by those thugs, who later took him to a private hospital. I think u watched the video where he said he would kill himself and put them in trouble. Dino can do anything
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by BERNIMOORE: 5:28am On Apr 27, 2018
lecowas:

U know we're both trying to make deduction from hearsay, according to the story I read, be wasn't left, he was forcefully taken away by those thugs, who later took him to a private hospital. I think u watched the video where he said he would kill himself and put them in trouble. Dino can do anything
So then the police are hiding their incompetency by lying and highly unproffesioner.
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by lecowas: 8:37am On Apr 27, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
So then the police are hiding their incompetency by lying and highly unproffesioner.

Incompetence u say? this is a power play and the party with the greatest power wins. More so, this is Nigeria where Policemen can't sacrifice their lives.{I wouldn't have sacrificed my life if I were to be in their shoes either} but u do have a point with unprofessionalism
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by xtivin(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2018
Even before this episode, dino himself has cries out about the plan to execute him in commando style by framing him up, the same way Shehu Sani raised and alarm also.
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by ashjay001(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Benbellamor:
explain, A very wide chest? wider than window? and i mean No resistance from the police? the vehicle did not stop? the police did not hold him? no handcuffs to lock his hands? comon!

Again what happened to this lock buttons by the drivers side when there was a struggle or before as a precautionary measure in an event of such?

So, u've not realised, d police were compromised Htf, did Dino's team, know to waylay them at area1 Why did it take d police PRO, to personal lead a team to retreat him at d hospital Did d previous team abandon him to his escape team

Patience! D true picture, will soon become, public knowledge
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by ashjay001(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2018
Pierohandsome:
I feel there is conspiracy between the police and dino to free him along the line and cook up the lies that he jumped off the van.

The fact that the police are obeying order from above doesnt necessarily mean they like the gang up against dino

U too get brain. He can even payoff d rank and file, but d matter pass them! Just like d escape of his accusers from jail in lokoja!

This IG, might have his shortcomings, but, he has tried to be consistent in his policies! 2yrs after his resumption, those roadside uniformed agbero, are still polite n all that! Though, they nearly backslided, last year!
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by BabaRamota1980: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2018
This is analysis in futility. We know Dino is outspoken and a chatterbox. He has said many things from his hospital bed, in tweets and verbal comments, none contains claim or details of his escape attempt, because he is in the wrong, otherwise we would have already been told by the noisemaker himself how police pushed him out of the moving vehicle.

Analyze Benue killings, this is something we can use, .....not useless Dino.
Re: Dino Could'nt Have Passed Easily Through Van Window, Police Claim Suspicious! by Blue3k(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2018
Benbellamor your conspiracy theory has been laid to rest. It's been confirmed by Ben Bruce he escaped from car. The issue with you nairaland conspiracy theorist is you guys like convoluted explanations that defy common sense.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Police Fail To Comply As Abuja Magistrate Court Grants Dino Melaye Bai / BREAKING: Saraki accepts Police Invitation, reveals next line of action / Abuja Light Rail : A Tale Of Incompetency And Baba Go Slow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.