Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos (47308 Views)

Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members / Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents / Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
Morbeta11:
The north is burning and wants to take the rest of the country along.

Boko Haram........ North
Fulani herdsmen.... North
Burantai.................. North
Buhari......................North
Polio..... ..................Norrh

Almajiri..............North
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by rainylad(f): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
dadavivo:
tramadol and codiene,............ North

Sniffing of pit toilet to get high.........North

Sniffing of pit toilet to get high?? shocked...*faints*
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Emycord: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
CriticMaestro:
That giwa barracks is always coming under attack why...
Na jidari Polo
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
mytime24:
Ants,,
Them no dey finish undecided
babe..that has been my thoughts too. maybe they are upto 1million
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mutemenot:

Imagine kids hearing sound of bomb and gunshots almost on daily basis. The y need rehabilitation

Exactly
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Xander85: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wolexdey:
President Buhari should be impeached as soon as possible...
How can a Nation progress with his terrible style of Leadership.
People get killed on daily basis and he still calls himself Mr President.

President of Who?

See how dark the whole place is... No steady power supply... How can the soldiers easily identify the Boko boys...
All Buhari does is to take pictures... Travell up and down

This President needs to be impeached with immediate effect... Is this the same Man that wants to govern this Nation 2019?
Someone should tell him he is a Joker...

E go do you like film when, come 2019, the man 'wins' on the back of the hordes of almajiris, illegal immigrants, sheep, cows and a few efulefu southern judases that will vote for the incompetent schmuck! grin grin
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by chudi55: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
The evils they planted have come upon them unaware karma @work, rip to the dead
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by CYBERGHOST007(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
skales67:

Sorry...i am not a supporter of IPOB but whom have they terrorized? Seems you do not know the meaning of "terrorism"
So you don't know BUBU tagged them Terrorist? Ha are you not in this country? Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are just criminal, IPOB is the main terrorist according to the useless presidiot
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by ThinkSmarter: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
I love this. i love watching war movies. would love to see the giwa barracks besieged and abruptly brought down. let me watch it like the way i do watch isis vs syria on aljazeera.
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Kazeem47(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:
shocked

Issa run for your life. Friendly battle anyway.

If the soldiers are strong enough, they should come down to Benue and Fight the real terrorist or to the East and fight the main terrorist IPOB.

Useless set of Animals in uniform
Bro if the soldiers cant fight them(boko haram,ipob or herds-men) the government would have requested for foreign aid either U.N or US ARMY.They are just playing politics.
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by shegsrules(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Posted on social media

1 Share

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Ken4Christ: 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
If they want Boko Haran to end;

1. Fence our borders. It will help to close down the over 1,500 illegal entry points through which arms are smuggled through and youths are recruited to strengthen the terrorist group.

2. Raise allied forces which should include armies from countries sharing boundary with Nigeria in the affected areas.

3. Torture the captured prisoners until they give valuable information that could help the army in their battles.

4. Every state capitals should be walled round like the ancient cities of old. Entry points and exit points should have military presence.

5. Seek international help.

7. Fish out the sponsors and execute them.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Soft targets grin
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by skales67(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
CYBERGHOST007:

So you don't know BUBU tagged them Terrorist? Ha are you not in this country? Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen are just criminal, IPOB is the main terrorist according to the useless presidiot

Lol..now I get it.
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by lookingfly: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
When bubu was freeing bh boys and paying them millions, some people were shouting sai baba
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by DrGali1: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pontaboki:
It’s a lie.
you are very stupid, u dey here
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by imam07: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
In the next one year I believe Nigeria army will be begging youth to join army in what am seeing. This is because they will be short of soldier. Nigeria army dey use youth do shakara about 20yrs back. They only recruit thier families. Tell me how many people are buy army recruiting form again, unless u think you don't have hope of survival again.
If Nigeria army want give me automatic recruitment now I will not answer them. Make den go take their family.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by jegz25(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Morbeta11:
The north is burning and wants to take the rest of the country along.

Boko Haram........ North
Fulani herdsmen.... North
Burantai.................. North
Buhari......................North
Polio..... ..................Norrh
armed robbery south, yahoo yahoo south, kidnapping south, baby factory south, cultism south, ritualism south, prostitution south

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by chloride6: 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
nairalandfreak:
This is unfair!

Unfair to who?

Who made it unfair to them?
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by bnsheikh(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari's hand work jst 2 justify d illegal withdrawal nd 2 avoid impeachment. Bihari is Bokoharam. As for the north, hypocrisy is killing dem. they know d truth but will never say it. I've being 2 many northern states nd served in sokoto in particular. northerners ar not trained 2 value lives. believe me D's may not stop on time bcs I know their way.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by DrGali1: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pontaboki:
It’s a lie.
you are very stupid, u dey here
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by tayot1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
I'm currently in Maiduguri. It's like those American war movies. Came back from work and had barely slept 2 hrs when the sound woke me up. I ran out of my hotel room. Lol! The security guys told us to pls go back in as itt's a normal occurrence and that sometime stray bullet may start flying around. Later we were told Boko haram were trying to enter the city but were being repelled. God! I've never experienced this before in my life. Different sounds of explosives and gun shots for hours. Military planes flying about. It's like war. Ikm still unable to sleep since then. I can never insult the NA again. God bless every soldier fighting the insurgent. God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Xander85: 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
tayot1:
I'm currently in Maiduguri. It's like those American war movies. Came back from work and had barely slept 2 hrs when the sound woke me up. I ran out of my hotel room. Lol! The security guys told us to pls go back in as itt's a normal occurrence and that sometime stray bullet may start flying around. Later we were told Boko haram were trying to enter the city but were being repelled. God! I've never experienced this before in my life. Different sounds of explosives and gun shots for hours. Military planes flying about. It's like war. Ikm still unable to sleep since then. I can never insult the NA again. God bless every soldier fighting the insurgent. God bless Nigeria.

But didn't they say that boko haram has been technically defeated...and that Buhari is doing well in the area of security, so who are the soldiers exchanging bullets with? undecided

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
freedomchild:
problem created by the north against the north.... that's their headache. I'm Igbo.. that's non of my business

Yea..its actually none of ur business...what goes around comes around..pray not to fall into temptation
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Xander85:

But didn't they say that boko haram has been technically defeated...and that Buhari is doing well in the area of security, so who are the soldiers exchanging bullets with? undecided

U r just a supernatural sadist
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by mayortm001(m): 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
dadavivo:
tramadol and codiene,............ North

Sniffing of pit toilet to get high.........North

I served there, they pretend that they don't take alcohol but drink codeine pass people wey dey drink alcohol morning, afternoon and night they are on highness.
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by tellmemore15: 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari whether you like it or not, you must meet Trump in America on the 30th. No distraction or excuse would be tolerated.
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by tayot1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Xander85:

Defeated you say. doesn't look like anyone is defeated to me. The minister that said that rubbish needs to be dressed in army uniform and made to witness this happenings. I'm sure he will sh***t his pant.
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Donpenny(m): 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
North simply mean nothing
they are contributing nothing to development of Nigeria. So the rest part of this country has nothing to loose. d monster they created have finally come back to hurt them. we don't give a fvck

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by namio10: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Southern Nigerian politicians are reckless. Instead of them to get together and excise southern Nigeria from Islamic north, southern politicians siddon de look north to use Bokom Haram and Fulani herdsmen with foreign fighters to subjugate the south of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by dunsin125: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mmmmm
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by josephcletus(m): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
there is no assertion that sounds truer than the fact that Buhari and his cabinet formed this satanic group (oh,even the church of Satan refuses to borrow us her word)

My source? A matured friend (in the Nigerian Army)in the warfront that has been combating terrorism since 20A.D.
He said,and I quote; Joe, anytime we encounter these guys(BH),we always come out victorious,but before we would arrive at the base with the terrorists, we would be informed that THE ORDER FROM ABOVE SAYS the BH guys should be returned back to their camp, before you know it,the OGAS would set up another camp for the BH guys for fear of the media"...

I only pity the innocent souls that are dying of what they know nothing of....truly,the grass suffers it when 2 elephants fight....

Like For Back2Daura, Share for MumuBUBU2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.