Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos (47324 Views)

Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members / Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents / Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by InvertedHammer: 12:38am On Apr 27, 2018
/
The question is:

At this stage in the war against BH, should any Igbo person killed in Borno be brought home for proper burial or be thrown away in the bush for the vultures for being irredeemably st.upid?

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Opoki(m): 1:18am On Apr 27, 2018
I don't know why people still reside in Borno state or is it that they resist them from leaving?
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by nacaz4real(m): 1:38am On Apr 27, 2018
I logged on to NL because of this comment, if this is actually true then Nigeria is in deep deep sh*t, no wonder the number 1 citizen approved that huge fund without approval from Congress to meet the USA's deadline for the purchase of those supposed hi-tech war planes. I hope this menace can be properly handled by the Nigerian government and as a people because true Nigerians accepting unity as the core of the Nigerian mantra is oblivious of race, and religious bias and he sees diversity as the beauty and essence of life, go back in history Nigeria has always been a welcoming destination to foreigners and locals.
skales67:
Any Nigerian Soldier in Borno "fighting insurgency" is either tired of life and wants to commit suicide or is a fool or both!

How can you be fighting while your C in C is spending millions of dollars in compensating Boko Haram, releasing them back to the public from prisons and you risk your life fighting them. FIGHTING A FAILED WAR!

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by nacaz4real(m): 1:55am On Apr 27, 2018
Sorry my brother may the Almighty God keep you safe.
tayot1:
I'm currently in Maiduguri. It's like those American war movies. Came back from work and had barely slept 2 hrs when the sound woke me up. I ran out of my hotel room. Lol! The security guys told us to pls go back in as itt's a normal occurrence and that sometime stray bullet may start flying around. Later we were told Boko haram were trying to enter the city but were being repelled. God! I've never experienced this before in my life. Different sounds of explosives and gun shots for hours. Military planes flying about. It's like war. Ikm still unable to sleep since then. I can never insult the NA again. God bless every soldier fighting the insurgent. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by 400billionman: 3:11am On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's their cup of coffee.
As long as Boko Haram does not attack Enugu state. I am not disturbed.
Stop posting Rubbish online

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Sunnyside2018(m): 4:12am On Apr 27, 2018
When you sow wind, you reap wild wind, not ordinary wind.
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by sharpwriter(m): 4:47am On Apr 27, 2018
skales67:
Any Nigerian Soldier in Borno "fighting insurgency" is either tired of life and wants to commit suicide or is a fool or both!

How can you be fighting while your C in C is spending millions of dollars in compensating Boko Haram, releasing them back to the public from prisons and you risk your life fighting them. FIGHTING A FAILED WAR!

No mind dem, instead of them to plan coup to liberate themselves and die honorably when it fails, they are wasting lives unnecessarily ...Honestly, the army has gone weak with corruption. All these insurgents and nonsense can be crushed and flushed out if the army have full authority without the control of evil cabals.

1 Like

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by ehinmowo: 5:17am On Apr 27, 2018
SaAbbas:

The hearth of Nigeria = North

D last time I checked, Delta was the big heart. Has it changed? Lol
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by papauju(m): 5:21am On Apr 27, 2018
Morbeta11:
The north is burning and wants to take the rest of the country along.

Boko Haram........ North
Fulani herdsmen.... North
Burantai.................. North
Buhari......................North
Polio..... ..................Norrh
they will never succeed
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by lexy2014: 5:29am On Apr 27, 2018
nairalandfreak:
This is unfair!
how?
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by lexy2014: 5:34am On Apr 27, 2018
Opoki:
I don't know why people still reside in Borno state or is it that they resist them from leaving?
should they go to Syria
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Opoki(m): 5:53am On Apr 27, 2018
lexy2014:
should they go to Syria
Last time I checked, the south is still peaceful and no one is restricting anyone from moving their
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by lexy2014: 6:44am On Apr 27, 2018
Opoki:

Last time I checked, the south is still peaceful and no one is restricting anyone from moving their
there's enough space in d north 4 them
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by tayot1(m): 7:22am On Apr 27, 2018
nacaz4real:
Sorry my brother may the Almighty God keep you safe.

Many thanks
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by BIGDADDY000(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2018
Morbeta11:
The north is burning and wants to take the rest of the country along.

Boko Haram........ North
Fulani herdsmen.... North
Burantai.................. North
Buhari......................North
Polio..... ..................Norrh
oh my God, u're just right about this, absolutely right, and am fed up about it because d only good thing dat can happen 2 dis country is SPLIT i mean correction of 1914 by lugard.
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by sykeng(m): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2018
raphafire:

Yea..its actually none of ur business...what goes around comes around..pray not to fall into temptation

of course what goes around turns around, your leaders created bokoharam for their selfish gains, yet common northerners cheer them up, how ll i sympathize with me when you all merry with bokoharam, imagine the dapchi girls exchange when indigenes and terrorists were having handshakes. A southerner( youth) can never sacrifice his life for religion. we love life, Jollification things.
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by troublemakea(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2018
Viking007:
Did they fall from the sky? With the hundreds of checkpoints before Maiduguri how did get through?

hundreds of millitary checkpoints?

Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by handsome86(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=dadavivo post=67059416] tramadol and codiene,............ North
Sniffing of pit toilet to get high.........North[ peadophil ................ North illiteracy ...................North suffering and smiling .......North
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Akpan107(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2018
SaAbbas:

The hearth of Nigeria = North
You mean "heart" or "parasite"

Because, last time I checked, the North contributes almost nothing to the country's revenue.
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by Alleykey(m): 6:22am On Apr 29, 2018
Akpan107:
You mean "heart" or "parasite"

Because, last time I checked, the North contributes almost nothing to the country's revenue.
Hi bro, I sent you a pm. Please respond.
Re: Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos by pedrilo: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2018
The north has no p suffering from BHT attack as long as one of them is president.
So let them enjoy.
I got no pity sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.