Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Radio And Television License Levies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio And Television License Levies (1255 Views)

Computer Village Traders Tackle Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Over "Illegal" Levies / Obaseki Introduces Revenue Scratch Card In Edo For Levies Collection / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Fail To Pay Party Levies — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio And Television License Levies by emmybernard(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
I don't know the right section to post this pardon me

Ikotun Lagos,some men have been coming from the local government demanding payment for radio and television licence. And they even threatened to seal up our apartment I thought radio licence used to be in the colonial days. Could the Lawyer and barristers in the house please shed light on what the law says about this?
Thanks
Re: Radio And Television License Levies by Omololu2121: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
emmybernard:
I don't know the right section to post this pardon me

Ikotun Lagos,some men have been coming from the local government demanding payment for radio and television licence. And they even threatened to seal up our apartment I thought radio licence used to be in the colonial days. Could the Lawyer and barristers in the house please shed light on what the law says about this?
Thanks
you funny sha grin

By the time dem close your building, you go finally dey alright cheesy
Re: Radio And Television License Levies by neonly: 5:12am On Apr 27, 2018
What else where u exception from an APC led govt
Re: Radio And Television License Levies by emmybernard(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
neonly:
What else where u exception from an APC led govt
APC is a joke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu / Henry Nwazuruahu Shield You Are Man Of Double Standards And Questionable / Fayose Set To Leave For Paris: See Boarding Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.