Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu (1255 Views)

Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Trump To Sell Attack Planes To Nigeria For Boko Haram Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by BrosPeter: 2:34pm On May 04, 2018
In spite of bokoharam activities in Bornu and Yobe where people are dying daily.

CHIEF of Air Force, Air Marshall Sadiq Abubakar has promised to send four attacking and one training aircraft in Enugu to tackle security problems in South East.
Air Marshall Abubakar disclosed this during a ground breaking and foundation laying ceremony of Air Force ground training command, GTC, complex head quarters in Enugu, yesterday. He disclosed that the purpose of Air Force training command complex in Enugu was to reposition the Nigerian Air Force to tackle insurgency in the country. Commending Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi for his effort at restoring peace and unity in the state, he pointed out that the establishment of training complex would add value to the security of life and property in the country. Abubakar said that the Force had planned to increase the recruitment of officers from 1000 personnel a year to 1500 personnel in every six months. He also lauded the Federal Government for increasing the number of Air crafts from 15 to 18 aircrafts and promised to use it to beef up the security issues in the country. Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, during the foundation laying ceremony, lauded the Nigerian Air Force for establishing Air Force training ground complex in Enugu. Gov Ugwuanyi pledged to give the Air Force all the necessary support needed to ensure that the ground training heardquarters in Enugu works out so as to add value to fighting crime.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/air-force-deploy-four-attack-planes-seast/

Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by CilicMarin: 2:36pm On May 04, 2018
Good. Perhaps they want to smoke out the remnants of Nnamdi Cownu urine drinkers.
Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by northvietnam(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2018
CilicMarin:
Good.

Hello Shim (Ngeneukwuenu)

2 Likes

Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by BrosPeter: 2:37pm On May 04, 2018
CilicMarin:
Good.
Check how many of your fellow Northerners got killed yesterday and today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by three: 2:38pm On May 04, 2018
If you're still thinking why, sorry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2018
CilicMarin:
Good.

yes is good, SE need more security self, let Boko boys bomb the whole north if need be grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by chuks34(m): 2:39pm On May 04, 2018
sad good
Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by Crocky23: 2:44pm On May 04, 2018
Most useless government in the world.
Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 04, 2018
Not bad, I don't see anybad intentions there. Maybe the Air force command in Enugu requested for it, that does not mean they want to use it to scare the people in the state but just for the Air force command in the east to tackle insecurity.
Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by justtoodark: 2:58pm On May 04, 2018
you easterners always forget that you border cameroon....

nigeria and cameroon are not good buddies....not everything is about you....

cownunu did the same mistake too...the army was not even after him sef and that animal was making noise upandan.....

una take una selfs too serious.........

1 Like

Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by freeze001(f): 3:41pm On May 04, 2018
justtoodark:
you easterners always forget that you border cameroon....

nigeria and cameroon are not good buddies....not everything is about you....

cownunu did the same mistake too...the army was not even after him sef and that animal was making noise upandan.....

una take una selfs too serious.........

I thought d East was landlocked? Where is d border with Cameroon and what is d quarrel between Nigeria and Cameroon?
Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by justtoodark: 4:06pm On May 04, 2018
freeze001:

I thought d East was landlocked? Where is d border with Cameroon and what is d quarrel between Nigeria and Cameroon?

you are landlocked but you border cameroon....halllllloooooo....!
Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by justtoodark: 4:07pm On May 04, 2018
freeze001:

what is d quarrel between Nigeria and Cameroon....

are you trying to give me an headache....
Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by CodeTemplar: 4:10pm On May 04, 2018
Remimadrid:
Not bad, I don't see anybad intentions there. Maybe the Air force command in Enugu requested for it, that does not mean they want to use it to scare the people in the state but just for the Air force command in the east to tackle insecurity.
What kind of insecurity will they need planes for? At most i expect helicopters to track fleeing criminals.
Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by justtoodark: 4:11pm On May 04, 2018
landlocked means no access to the ocean....

why i need to explain something so simple.....?

stop watching bbn....it does you people no good....
Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by justtoodark: 4:13pm On May 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:
What kind of insecurity will they need planes for? At most i expect helicopters to track fleeing criminals.

look,nigerian army can move around where they like in nigeria.....they owe you no explaination........
Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by Banmeallday: 5:30pm On May 04, 2018
This is not and will not be the last time this happens in Alaigbo because all the governors MUST do this to keep their position as governors. Imagine Airforce acting like Police. Seriously?

And this comes also after those air men bone some Igbo girls in Enugu.

SHAME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s
Re: Airforce Deploys Attack Planes To SE But None To Bornu by globexpo: 7:03pm On May 04, 2018
Planes that will soon crash due to incompetence

(1) (Reply)

Henry Nwazuruahu Shield You Are Man Of Double Standards And Questionable / ‘my Wife Slept With Deacon, Bishop Of My Church’ Lagos Pastor Lament / Fayose Set To Leave For Paris: See Boarding Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.