Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. (2391 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Supreme01: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hi guys
Share your experience the first time you bought cond*m.

here is my 1st exp..

I passed almost 2 vilages to buy d thing to avoid being got by a known person.
The 1st shop i entered i had to change my mind n go for Vitamin C caus of too many ppl inside.
I quickly left an found another with 2 ladies inside,my heart-beat was playing samba,their eye fixed on me,my heart almost feld off.
With wisperin tone'giv me dat thin'i was pointin @ it,she pretended an askd again;imagin d shame on my fez..
Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by eezeribe(m): 12:13am On Apr 27, 2018
Simple steps for a first time male buyer :
1)look for a drug or grocery store with a male attendant
2)wait for customers to leave the shop
3)enter and make your purchase
4)remember to buy many packs at once
5)zoom off with speed of light

For a first time female buyer :
1)make sure the sales personnel is your fellow female
2)repeat steps 2 to 5 above.

4 Likes

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Bluezy13(m): 12:41am On Apr 27, 2018
Immaturity

1 Like

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:43am On Apr 27, 2018
angry

Why it sounds like buying a condom is a TABOO in ur area angry angry angry ?

Nextime if bitches will look at you as if u killed someone just bcoz u wanna buy a condom...Juz tell the hoodrats this line...

1.( Eye to eye contact is very important) You ask her... DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?( while holding that box of condom) IF YOU DON'T HAVE.. HOW MUCH IS THIS?

I swear she will blush coz she won't expect that from you...After you pay, u tell her this last line...

NEXT TIME DON'T SELL CONDOMS HERE IF YOU WILL LOOK AT ALL UR CUSTOMERS LIKE WE KILLED SOMEONE...

Then walkout. Put that condom in ur bag or pocket... cool

12 Likes

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 27, 2018
eezeribe:
Simple steps for a first time male buyer :
1)look for a drug or grocery store with a male attendant
2)wait for customers to leave the shop
3)enter and make your purchase
4)remember to buy many packs at once
5)zoom off with speed of light

For a first time female buyer :
1)make sure the sales personnel is your fellow female
2)repeat steps 2 to 5 above.

Are we actually buying condoms like this? shocked

I guess this is why HIV has finished Africa cry
Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Supreme01: 7:33am On Apr 27, 2018
I was forced to asked a lady if she never use condom befor bucause of d way she was looking at me when i told to giv me condom.

I later bleed the girl up n down. infact she always remove condom from their shop for me pound her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Supreme01: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin when i remember the dramagrin grin
Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Opentokwowledge: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
My first time of buying a condom pack was unevetful. I no even send nobody cos my hormones were raging at the time; The girl was ready for penetration inside...These days, I just order the shop keeper to throw two packs up cos I live on the third floor.

3 Likes

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Auladimeji(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
. cry. What's condom

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Auladimeji(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
tongue I'm here to cheesy

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Auladimeji(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
undecided I'm here to share free beer to those that came/will come/shall come to read comments

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Auladimeji(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Supreme01:
I was forced to asked a lady if she never use condom befor bucause of d way she was looking at me when i told to giv me condom.

I later bleed the girl up n down. infact she always remove condom from their shop for me pound her. cheesy
Smh.continue lying

3 Likes

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Auladimeji(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
My first time of buying a condom pack was unevetful. I no even send nobody cos my hormones were raging at the time; The girl was ready for penetration inside...These days, I just order the shop keeper to throw two packs up cos I live on the third floor.
tongue Lazy Nigeria youth

2 Likes

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by ikbnice(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
When has buying condoms become a taboo? No wonder we have cases of STDs and unwanted pregnancy.
Ma'am, please give me Durex or Kiss. Simple as that. You will be surprised that she would be the one to ask you how many.

1 Like

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by austyn0(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Why it sounds like buying a condom is a TABOO in ur area angry angry angry ?

Nextime if bitches will look at you as if u killed someone just bcoz u wanna buy a condom...Juz tell the hoodrats this line...

1.( Eye to eye contact is very important) You ask her... DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?( while holding that box of condom) IF YOU DON'T HAVE.. HOW MUCH IS THIS?

I swear she will blush coz she won't expect that from you...After you pay, u tell her this last line...

NEXT TIME DON'T SELL CONDOMS HERE IF YOU WILL LOOK AT ALL UR CUSTOMERS LIKE WE KILLED SOMEONE...

Then walkout. Put that condom in ur bag or pocket... cool

Bad badoo baddest.
Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Supreme01: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Auladimeji:
Smh.continue lying

if u think i de lie,i dere my house come beat me
Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Auladimeji(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Supreme01:

if u think i de lie,i dere my house come beat me
You dey try me oh!

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Supreme01: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
Auladimeji:
You dey try me oh!

I told u to stop blowing weed,now u see ur life grin

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Auladimeji(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Supreme01:

I told u to stop blowing weed,now u see ur life grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by olaleks007(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Me: give me condom

He/she: handover it to me

Me: tear the box immediately and unveil the real sachet then put it my pocket and pay.
Then I wink to whoever is there. I walked out swagaliciously

1 Like

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by kyutepanda(f): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
olaleks007:

Me: tear the box immediately and unveil the real sachet then put it my pocket and pay.
be lying you hear

1 Like

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by kyutepanda(f): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
olaleks007:

be lying you hear cool

1 Like

Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by olaleks007(m): 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
kyutepanda:

be lying you hear cool

Lol..come,,,let's go and buy it together if u really want to comfirm
Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by bottlecap: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
eezeribe:
Simple steps for a first time male buyer : 1)look for a drug or grocery store with a male attendant 2)wait for customers to leave the shop 3)enter and make your purchase 4)remember to buy many packs at once 5)zoom off with speed of light
For a first time female buyer : 1)make sure the sales personnel is your fellow female 2)repeat steps 2 to 5 above.
legend
Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by OKUCHI11(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
onyeke ooo....
somebody should please give this guy... that Putin_Pussy..meme
Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by chukzyfcbb: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
This is why Nigeria's population in the last 20yrs has hit 78% because people have refused to do the needful.

Fear of getting seen at a chemist shop has led y'all to withdrawal method, further arguing that its a style for skilled men. MUGU.

Our mumu don too do for this country
Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by Supreme01: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
This is why Nigeria's population in the last 20yrs has hit 78% because people have refused to do the needful.

Fear of getting seen at a chemist shop has led y'all to withdrawal method, further arguing that its a style for skilled men. MUGU.

Our mumu don too do for this country

i wont blame u i blame your leader for the hardship that as affected your common sense.
Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by oyetpel(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
What are the names of the best condoms one can buy in Nigeria?
Re: The First Time I Wanted To Buy That Thing. by fiercehillz(m): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
There is nothing to be shy about here...go in, maintain a straight face, ask for your favorite brand, buy lots of packs and then pay...or you can buy from a big shop whenever you are doing your routine shopping. Get your lotions, body sprays, roll-ons, etc and then add some packs of condoms...push d shopping cart, pay and get your stuff packaged for you with a big thank you from the sales personnel.

(1) (Reply)

Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / How Do I Bypass The 'do You Love Me' Question? / I Will Exchange My Girlfriend For A Bottle Of Small Stout !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.