Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,264 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement (31076 Views)

Yul Edochie, His Wife & Children In Family New Year Picture / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures / Swedish DJ Avicii Dies At 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by pressplay411(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Charles478:

Please u guys should stop talking rubbish, avicii had health issues, his appendix and gallbladder was removed back in 2014. Is not like he didn't know his purpose.

Why did he commit suicide?
Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of purpose. Not success, but purpose.
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Offpoint: 10:45am On Apr 27, 2018
FrenchWay:
Its better he killed himself.

I had attempted it twice, but on each occasion, I felt the process was rigorous and hard. I had to postpone
Postpone ke? you never ready jor... when you're ready lemme know.... I have a simple and peaceful way for it.
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Lilymax(f): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a sad waste of great talent.
Some of us wish we could beg death to return Avicii and take both DJ Cuppy and DJ Lambo.
I Know Im not supposed to find ur comment funny, or to agree with it.
But i do grin
One crate of Orijin for u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by makydebbie(f): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
DonPiiko:
Naija made u glow, how's work and life
Glow wetin? Abi that place drained me.
Work is cool, I'm on holidays now tho.
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by oyetpel(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
lolly2pops:
Guess im the only only one who does not know this guy. Yeah, all coz ive been too focused on my Jesus.

Have you heard this Coca-cola advert song?

It feels good, in my heart, in my soul
When you're right here beside me
I don't ever want this day to end
We can watch the waves, have a Coke
and just sit here beside me

He made the song with conrad Sewell.
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
ibnchokomah:
Oh.. If the sky comes falling down, for you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do.

What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call!

cry
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
pressplay411:

Why did he commit suicide?
Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of purpose. Not success, but purpose.

His purpose was to make music and he did that in style. The music industry is to blame for the unbearable stress they put on artists. They promote the intake of drugs and alcohol, going as far as to supply the artists... The artists are alone and worked like donkeys which lead to questions and conflict in the mind... which leads to death, like in the case of Whitney Houston Michael Jackson.
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by pressplay411(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
Halfpenny:

His purpose was to make music and he did that in style. The music industry is to blame for the unbearable stress they put on artists. They promote the intake of drugs and alcohol, going as far as to supply the artists... The artists are alone and worked like donkeys which lead to questions and conflict in the mind... which leads to death, like in the case of Whitney Houston Michael Jackson.

Doesn't that sound temporary and transient to you?
Purpose is much deeper than talent and skill. Talent and purpose are for you to harness to accomplish your purpose.
Anyone who has to drink or use drugs to feel OK is distant from their purpose.
I hope you get where this leads...
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
pressplay411:

Doesn't that sound temporary and transient to you?
Purpose is much deeper than talent and skill. Talent and purpose are for you to harness to accomplish your purpose.
Anyone who has to drink or use drugs to feel OK is distant from their purpose.
I hope you get where this leads...

You will now tell people about their own purpose!
He has said himself that music is his calling and his reason for being born... I'm just telling you in case you didn't know. You can't come and now tell the person that is not your purpose. cheesy

You're missing the point! Drugs and alcohol was used so he could stay up and do the hundreds of gigs back to back! Not so he could be an artist because that he already is... it's so his body could withstand the unbearable pressure put on it...

His purpose is to make others happy and inspired through his talent! Talents and skills pave the way for your purpose. His purpose was to touch the heart of so many people which he has done. Maybe that's why he was taken back because he was lucky enough to meet his purpose.
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by pressplay411(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
Halfpenny:

You will now tell people about their own purpose!
He has said himself that music is his calling and his reason for being born... I'm just telling you in case you didn't know. You can't come and now tell the person that is not your purpose. cheesy

You're missing the point! Drugs and alcohol was used so he could stay up and do the hundreds of gigs back to back! Not so he could be an artist because that he already is... it's so his body could withstand the unbearable pressure put on it...

His purpose is to make others happy and inspired through his talent! Talents and skills pave the way for your purpose. His purpose was to touch the heart of so many people which he has done. Maybe that's why he was taken back because he was lucky enough to meet his purpose.

‘He really struggled with thoughts about Meaning, Life, Happiness. He could not go on any longer."

Deductive reasoning should answer this.
Who am I to tell anyone their purpose?
When they find it, they'll have answers to Meaning, Life and Happiness.

Please, I'm not one to judge, I even feel uncomfortable discussing him in death. I'll rather discuss his accomplishment as a world class artist and I pray even in death in finds Grace. I'm a big fan of his music. Yet we should learn from every experience, ours and others.
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by oyetpel(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2018
BBC did a documentary on Avicii, and it was released last year.

I am watching it now and it's interesting, he was really drained, fame contributed to his tragic act.

The title is 'Avicii True stories'.
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by donoro(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a sad waste of great talent.
Some of us wish we could beg death to return Avicii and take both DJ Cuppy and DJ Lambo.
. lwkmd guy naso u hate them reach
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 30, 2018
theapeman:
if a Muslim man hear the name of our lord Jesus!

Them always feel jealous and ashamed!

So them therefore tend to throw insult or provoking words! sad

Give your life to Christ Jesus and stop worshiping idols (a.k.a the moon goddess)

#theonlineevangelist
u came with nothin nd ur goin back with nothin cursed soul
Re: Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement by Ayobami7(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD Stuns In New Photos, Storms Ozone Cinema With Olu Jacobs / Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery / Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.