Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,310 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide (32878 Views)

NLC Slams Governors’ Forum, Demands N66,500 Minimum Wage / Tinubu Settles For Ambode, Despite Aregbesola’s Plot - ThisDay / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Bro, your problem is that you, like most Nigerians living in Nigeria don't understand the meaning of minimum wage, minimum wages are pegged at hourly rates, that means if I employ a cleaner, I would pay him/her for the 4 or 5 hours he works for me, if he works 6 hours, I would have to pay him/her overtime of 2 hours, that is how it works in the real world, that is why Nigerians in the UK/USA can work 2,3 even 4 jobs at once, remember a cleaner also has hopes and dreams, that is why we are clamoring for a young leader that understands how the world works but the youth wants to preserve this old analog system that keeps producing ghost workers, the government doesn't even know how many workers/students are in Nigeria at any one time.
SOWORE2019

ultron12345:
let me ask you. If u own a business, will u pay ur cleaner N65000. If u do so, what do u think will happen to ur products and services. The prices will increase. If everyone in the country is made to pay minimum wage, prices of goods and services increase, and when everybody earns such high minimum wage, they end up paying more for those goods and services causing inflation and crashed in naira value. This increase will not help matters, at the end of everything, the price hike will cancel out the increase, when minimum wage is N10000, rice was N100 per cup, if that wage is increased to N1million, rice will increase to N10000 per cup, what's the difference, nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
Look at how these lazy and corrupt government officials increasing their paychecks with our/taxpayers money.

While Boko and Boko herdsmen are killing citizens on daily basis, Nigerian politicians in government are busy using pen to stealing from taxpayers.

If Nigeria elected officials could qualified in elected positions, why can't they take care of themselves without taxpayers money?
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Bro, your problem is that you, like most Nigerians living in Nigeria don't understand the meaning of minimum wage, minimum wages are pegged at hourly rates, that means if I employ a cleaner, I would pay him/her for the 4 or 5 hours he works for me, if he works 6 hours, I would have to pay him/her overtime of 2 hours, that is how it works in the real world, that is why Nigerians in the UK/USA can work 2,3 even 4 jobs at once, remember a cleaner also has hopes and dreams, that is why we are clamoring for a young leader that understands how the world works but the youth wants to preserve this old analog system that keeps producing ghost workers, the government doesn't even know how many workers/students are in Nigeria at any one time.
SOWORE2019

Which is Sowore's political party.
My PVC is for him comes 2019.

I had opportunity to listened to him on energy platform. This is a qualified youth for 2019 presidency.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
The movement is still garnering coalition of youth movements and other less known political parties, I am also waiting for the announcement,

Jolar101:

Which is Sowore's political party.
My PVC is for him comes 2019.

I had opportunity to listened to him on energy platform. This is a qualified youth for 2019 presidency.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by LordAdam16: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
[s]Ask for clarification if you don't understand what minimum wage means, it's calculated hourly, if you hire a sales girl, you pay her for the hours you can afford, that's why developed and developing world pay wages per the hour, that is why people can afford to have 2 or even 3 jobs at once abroad, when you employ a sales girl, she shouldn't work for you for 30 days and get N18,000. That is slavery,
My bad on the quote it was N125 Billion running cost for 2017 not N600B, up from N115B in 2016

http://venturesafrica.com/here-is-what-we-know-about-the-budget-passed-by-the-national-assembly/[/s]

Oga stop typing nonsense.

Civil service is 40 hours per week. Many salesgirls work longer hours in a week.

So if it's per hour, you should pay salesgirls more. How old are you sef?

It's not slavery if it's the law. A canteen for example would sell food for 250-500 depending on location. That's around $0.8-$1.3. Can you get food for that price in the developed world?

Or don't you use your brain to reason? Do you know how the economy works? In fact, do you run a business?

And what kind of stupid mistake made you inflate the NASS upkeep bill by more than 400% to 600B. Were you just trying to be sensationalist?

Talk policies and back your argument with logic and facts not populist trash.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by Smooyis(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Olalan:
Organised labour are been unrealistic with their demands, with the current realities of the economy the federal government can't afford to pay such not to talk about state govt.
In as much as the wage needs an upward review, 66,500 is not realistic.
Seen lots of mentions but I need facts to backup claims that both the state and federal govt. can comfortably pay this wages without downsizing the current workforce, also people need to realise that we have a over bloated civil service with people doing partially nothing yet getting paid monthly.
If the govt. Is serious an enabling economic environment that will enable more investors come into the country and establish industries is what we need.

TThe amount is even too low. The government can pay more if corruption is eliminated or minimized.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by wirinet(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jokers. N66,500 ko, N66 million ni. where will the funds come from? Is the federal government going to start borrowing money from abroad to pay salaries like madam world Bank was doing in the last days of the last administration?

What about the states, where are they going to get the money to pay salaries, I hope labour does not hope that the FG will perpetually bail out the states.

At a minimum wage of N18, 000, ALL The states except Lagos are unable to pay and are owing a backlog of salaries;

35 Out Of 36 Nigerian States Owing Workers Salaries - Trade Union President
March 01, 2018

The President of the Trade Union Congress (TUC) Mr. Bobboi Kaigama, has revealed that 36 out of the 36 states in Nigeria are owing their workers salaries despite the billions of Paris Club refunds they have received from the Federal government. Mr. Kaigama made this disclosure at the National Executive Council (NEC) meeting of the union held in Lagos on Thursday. The trade union president warned against conversion of money meant for salaries as well and other benefits of workers into electioneering expenditure by state governments.
http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/01/35-out-36-nigerian-states-owing-workers-salaries-trade-union-president

What about the private sector? Are they expecting the private sector also to pay a minimum wage of N66,500? Already the private sector is groaning under poor power, poor infrastructure, multiple taxation, high interest rates, and whole myriads of problems, labour now wants to add unreasonable high wage bill. That means labour wants most private companies to close up and throw millions of people out of jobs.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by Geesaintagape: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
Adding minimum wedge is irrelevant in naija as it will not reflect positively in the cost of living. Once govt add minimum wedge all other things go upward including house rent t fare. Its still boil down to worsening the situations of the jobless folk
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
LMAO It's not slavery if it's the law hehehe Slavery was once law, slave labour is law in many countries
I want to ask you a simple question, how are Nigerians able to work 3 jobs AT ONCE in the US and Europe?
I understand you were born in this mess and know no other way but there is a better way,
Your argument is that people need to continue living in poverty otherwise the economy would collapse, can't you see you are a slave?
A typical sales girl works from morning till night plus weekend, no overtime pay nothing, no opportunity to do other jobs for slave wages but you think it's perfectly normal?
I am not surprised a lot of Nigerians think 24hours electricity is actually impossible

LordAdam16:

Oga stop typing nonsense.

Civil service is 40 hours per week. Many salesgirls work longer hours in a week.

So if it's per hour, you should pay salesgirls more. How old are you sef?

. A canteen for example would sell food for 250-500 depending on location. That's less than $0.8-$1.3. Can you get food for that price in the developed world?

Or don't you use your brain to reason? Do you know how the economy works? In fact, do you run a business?

-Lord
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by LordAdam16: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
LMAO It's not slavery if it's the law hehehe Slavery was once law, slave labour is law in many countries
I want to ask you a simple question, how are Nigerians able to work 3 jobs AT ONCE in the US and Europe?
I understand you were born in this mess and know no other way but there is a better way,
Your argument is that people need to continue living in poverty otherwise the economy would collapse, can't you see you are a slave?
A typical sales girl works from morning till night plus weekend, no overtime pay nothing, no opportunity to do other jobs for slave wages but you think it's perfectly normal?
I am not surprised a lot of Nigerians think 24hours electricity is actually impossible

Answer my questions first!

It is very clear you are completely daft! Go and employ a salesgirl and pay her N66,500! Rubbish!

Typing like an uneducated tout.

-Lord
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by rainylad(f): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
That's the whole point of #takeitback, from LGA to senatorial districts to governorship to Presidency,
Restructuring and secession are just pipe dreams with old men leading us, no Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, South South, Middle Belt politician cares about that one bit, heck if Nigeria restructures, the young would still fight to drive these old men out of power, there is no going around it. These are the things the youth should be fighting for instead of trying to pull each other down, if we don't support the youth who the heck would?? wake the hell up abeg!
Minumum wage in some 3rd world countries;
Nigeria............$50
Afghanistan.....$95
Bangladesh.......$68
Benin................$74
Botswana..........$60
Burkina Faso.......$68
Cameroun........$74
Cote d Ivoire.....$72......You get the point right? Nigeria should be competing with Better countries not paying less than these shitholes stop fighting for your oppressors abeg it's disgusting, you should be filled with anger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_by_country

Youths like Yahaya Bello(the Kogi State Governor,Dino Melaye e.t.c ba undecided?..Kindly let me be cos i am clearly more realistic than a hundred of you...if you understand what restructuring entails,you would not be saying all these cos you sound like someone in LaLaland.

I wish una luck..bye.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Oh gosh, minimum wages should be determined at an hourly basis, you shouldn't employ a sales girl full time if you can't pay, are you really this stupid?? employ a sales girl for 3-4 hours a day if you can't employ on full term basis, so that he/she can use their efforts on other jobs, you should be advocating for the end of slave labour but you seem hell bent on proving your level of stupidity.
Mehnnnn when poverty has taken over a mind, it wants everybody to think poorly

LordAdam16:

Answer my questions first!

It is very clear you are completely daft! Go and employ a salesgirl and pay her N66,500! Rubbish!

Typing like an uneducated tout.

-Lord
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
What were Dino, Yahaya Bello's qualifications? I am talking about a youth with precedent you are talking about people with pawns brought to power by their godfathers, you mention 2 young people from the 1,000's of politicians that have been ruling us to disqualify a youth hmmm
So you think it's the PDP's and APC's that would give you restructuring LMAO
If you continue to run from electing a young capable man/woman as president, you children would still have to do it, there is no running away from it,

rainylad:

Youths like Yahaya Bello(the Kogi State Governor,Dino Melaye e.t.c ba undecided?..Kindly let me be cos i am clearly more realistic than a hundred of you...if you understand what restructuring entails,you would not be saying all these cos you sound like someone in LaLaland.

I wish una luck..bye.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by rainylad(f): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
What were Dino, Yahaya Bello's qualifications? I am talking about a youth with precedent you are talking about people with pawns brought to power by their godfathers, you mention 2 young people from the 1,000's of politicians that have been ruling us to disqualify a youth hmmm
So you think it's the PDP's and APC's that would give you restructuring LMAO
If you continue to run from electing a young capable man/woman as president, you children would still have to do it, there is no running away from it,

Goodbye!!
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by LordAdam16: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Oh gosh, minimum wages should be determined at an hourly basis, you shouldn't employ a sales girl full time if you can't pay, are you really this stupid?? employ a sales girl for 3-4 hours a day if you can't employ on full term basis, so that he/she can use their efforts on other jobs, you should be advocating for the end of slave labour but you seem hell bent on proving your level of stupidity.
Mehnnnn when poverty has taken over a mind, it wants everybody to think poorly

I asked you several questions which you haven't answered. Now answer just this one, do you have a business?

Let me know if I'm replying an an*mal who hasn't created a job in his life. Na only to share una sabi. Nonsense!

You'd pay a salesgirl selling 250 naira food N66,500 at the end of month, because them dey pluck the money. M*ron!

-Lord
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by uba1991: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
hahahaaa when Mr clueless was using ATM DASUKI abi, no more dasuki.MASU GUDU SU GUDU
TheBlessedMAN:
Below is a copy from a page in the diary of a pained Nigerian.

Dear diary... I know its been long since the last time I paid you a visit. Please understand that its the reflection of the hardship have been enduring since I ignorantly voted for one dullard wey get long neck like the devil's walking stick in 2015.

The last food I told you I ate in 2014 before the demential dullard became president was fried rice and chicken, but unfortunately, I never eat anything close to that in ages. Infact I don't even know what fried rice looks like again.

In conclusion, I'm going to use all my power and might to make sure I correct the mistake I made in 2015 by voting out this disgusting leader.

Till next time, please pray I don't die of hunger before then.

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by maisauki: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
ALEXIS0240:
Mr Judge...Do you know the kind of phone he is using;do you even know if he borrowed data?
Mr Defendant, unofficial pro Bono, were you hired by him? let him speak for himself

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hey lady vote atiku or buhari, na ur palava

rainylad:

Goodbye!!
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by Larben: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
Enemy of the poor masses, friend to the oppressive politicians you are.
Olalan:
Organised labour are been unrealistic with their demands, with the current realities of the economy the federal government can't afford to pay such not to talk about state govt.
Seen lots of mentions but I need facts to backup claims that both the state and federal govt. can comfortably pay this wages without downsizing the current workforce, also people need to realise that we have a over bloated civil service with people doing partially nothing yet getting paid monthly.
If the govt. Is serious an enabling economic environment that will enable more investors come into the country and establish industries is what we need.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
You are the slowpoke here,
Firstly, I have explained multiple times that work compensation should be placed on an hourly basis, just like some construction labourers are paid by the day and sometimes take home more money monthly than say some bankers.

Secondly, the more money in circulation among workers, the more the positive ripple effects in the economy and productivity, and the more the woman selling food makes,(people stop buying rice without meat etc) the more the salesgirl makes, the easier for the sales girl to further her education or do whatever with the little she saves. Thats why the economy is stagnant, people can't empower themselves

Even in UK/USA that earn way more than Nigeria, citizens are still asking for a bridge between the rich and poor

You know what, you win, workers should be getting N18,000 per month, how dare they complain? MUMUNI

LordAdam16:

I asked you several questions which you haven't answered. Now answer just this one, do you have a business?

Let me know if I'm replying an an*mal who hasn't created a job in his life. Na only to share una sabi. Nonsense!

You'd pay a salesgirl selling 250 naira food N66,500 at the end of month, because them dey pluck the money. M*ron!

-Lord

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by LordAdam16: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
You are the slowpoke here,
Firstly, I have explained multiple times that work compensation should be placed on an hourly basis, just like some construction labourers are paid by the day and sometimes take home more money monthly than say some bankers.

Secondly, the more money in circulation among workers, the more the positive ripple effects in the economy and productivity, and the more the woman selling food makes,(people stop buying rice without meat etc) the more the salesgirl makes, the easier for the sales girl to further her education or do whatever with the little she saves. Thats why the economy is stagnant, people can't empower themselves

Even in UK/USA that earn way more than Nigeria, citizens are still asking for a bridge between the rich and poor

You know what, you win, workers should be getting N18,000 per month, how dare they complain? MUMUNI

Imbecil*!

Are we talking about hourly wage here or monthly minimum wage?

Did you find any reference to hourly wage in the OP? Do we work with hourly wage in Nigeria? Or why are you trying hard to be st*pid?

N66,500 as the minimum wage is unsustainable. Period!

And where did I say in all my replies that workers shouldn't get a raise? You can't stick to one issue, yapping unintelligibly like a canary bird.

-Lord
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2018
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/223035-nigerias-minimum-wage-stands-60-south-africa-introduces-260-minimum-wage.html

Here is a snippet from the link ''......Nigeria's current minimum wage is N18,000 ($60) with organised labour asking it be increased to at least N50,000 ($166), despite several state and local governments ... Mr. Ramaphosa said the national minimum wage, which equates to 20 rand (1.50 dollars) per hour, would come into effect in May 2018....''

Sensible governments are taking care of their people you are defending slave labour here trying to sound smart, you are a slave I have told you earlier, you need to free your mind from mental slavery bro, that you were born into this quagmire doesn't mean you should defend it!!!! MUMUNI ABURO DEJO

LordAdam16:

Imbecil*!

Are we talking about hourly wage here or monthly minimum wage?

Did you find any reference to hourly wage in the OP? Do we work with hourly wage in Nigeria? Or why are you trying hard to be st*pid?

N66,500 as the minimum wage is unsustainable. Period!

And where did I say in all my replies that workers shouldn't get a raise? You can't stick to one issue, yapping unintelligibly like a canary bird.

-Lord
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by LordAdam16: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/223035-nigerias-minimum-wage-stands-60-south-africa-introduces-260-minimum-wage.html

Here is a snippet from the link ''......Nigeria's current minimum wage is N18,000 ($60) with organised labour asking it be increased to at least N50,000 ($166), despite several state and local governments ... Mr. Ramaphosa said the national minimum wage, which equates to 20 rand (1.50 dollars) per hour, would come into effect in May 2018....''

Sensible governments are taking care of their people you are defending slave labour here trying to sound smart, you are a slave I have told you earlier, you need to free your mind from mental slavery bro, that you were born into this quagmire doesn't mean you should defend it!!!! MUMUNI ABURO DEJO

Id*ot can you also quote the dollar equivalent of the national budget of South Africa as well as their GDP per capital?

M*ron!

The same SA that produces 40,000+ MW, while Nigeria produces only 4,500+MW.

And can you answer the simple question--"Do you run a business"?

-Lord
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/gdp?continent=africa
South Africa's GDP...... $294.84B
Nigeria's GDP............ $405.10B

You are just making lame excuses for bad governance which is amazing,
Let me try and simplify it to you level
A restaurant owner has 10 customers that spend N150 on a meal because they earn N18,000, the customers get an increase to R65,000 and start spending R600 on each meals, even leave tips, the effects ripple down to her staff. Now according to the law governing minimum wages in Nigeria, family businesses, small enterprises, religious organisations, charitable organisations and others receives exclusions or exemptions, this restaurant included,
Now you see the folly of fighting against an increment in workers salary based on your ignorance?? Your type truly amaze me bro

https://www.smallbusinessinsight.org/blog/minimum-wage-no-exemption-period-for-smes
''.....While a number of countries (Nigeria, Morocco, the US and the Philippines) exempt micro firms from the national minimum wage...''

What does it matter if I run a business or not? do the politicians that refuse to increase workers salary run businesses? instead they are totally oblivious to the reality of the average Nigerian,
N18,000 buys you 124 liters of fuel, can't you see the irony of that?

LordAdam16:

Id*ot can you also quote the dollar equivalent of the national budget of South Africa as well as their GDP per capital?

M*ron!

The same SA that produces 40,000+ MW, while Nigeria produces only 4,500+MW.

And can you answer the simple question--"Do you run a business"?

-Lord
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by LordAdam16: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/gdp?continent=africa
South Africa's GDP...... $294.84B
Nigeria's GDP............ $405.10B

You are just making lame excuses for bad governance which is amazing,
Let me try and simplify it to you level
A restaurant owner has 10 customers that spend N150 on a meal because they earn N18,000, the customers get an increase to R65,000 and start spending R600 on each meals, even leave tips, the effects ripple down to her staff. Now according to the law governing minimum wages in Nigeria, family businesses, small enterprises, religious organisations, charitable organisations and others receives exclusions or exemptions, this restaurant included,
Now you see the folly of fighting against an increment in workers salary based on your ignorance?? Your type truly amaze me bro

https://www.smallbusinessinsight.org/blog/minimum-wage-no-exemption-period-for-smes
''.....While a number of countries (Nigeria, Morocco, the US and the Philippines) exempt micro firms from the national minimum wage...''

What does it matter if I run a business or not? do the politicians that refuse to increase workers salary run businesses? instead they are totally oblivious to the reality of the average Nigerian,
N18,000 buys you 124 liters of fuel, can't you see the irony of that?

F**L!

That's how you exhibit stupid*ty!

What is the GDP per capita, you're giving me GDP? Anuofia!

Answer the questions:
* "Do you run a business"?
* What is the dollar equivalent of the national budget of South Africa?
* What is the GDP per capita of SA?

If you can't answer these questions, don't quote me again.

M*ron!

-Lord
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2018
You are poor in cash and in spirit, so you don't mind other's being like you, typical crab in a barrel
Reasonable Nigerians would continue to fight for an increment in the living wage of workers
Die if you want to die
SOWORE2019

LordAdam16:

F**L!

That's how you exhibit stupid*ty!

What is the GDP per capita, you're giving me GDP? Anuofia!

Answer the questions:
* "Do you run a business"?
* What is the dollar equivalent of the national budget of South Africa?
* What is the GDP per capita of SA?

If you can't answer these questions, don't quote me again.

M*ron!

-Lord
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by LordAdam16: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
You are poor in cash and in spirit, so you don't mind other's being like you, typical crab in a barrel
Reasonable Nigerians would continue to fight for an increment in the living wage of workers
Die if you want to die
SOWORE2019

Has the cat got your tongue?

Can't answer simple questions?

Like candidate like follower. Despicable charlatans!

-Lord
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Olalan:
forcing them to pay will force them to invite the industries
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by Bruemath(m): 3:40am On Apr 28, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Settles For N66,500 Nationwide by overdoseme: 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lie kill una throway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos) / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens For Traffic February 2022 - FG / Wike Bans EndSARS Protest In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.