Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures (18016 Views)

Demolition Of Borno PDP Secretariat In Maiduguri By APC (Pictures) / 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Reazy: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Respect55:
This is unfortunate
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Banmeallday: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
wink2015:
So this is how the North will continue to waste the money of the under-developed Southern Part of Nigeria.

For how long will the good people of the Niger Delta region continue to waste their oil money on footing the expensive bills emanating from this avoidable carnage.

It is high time President Buhari government start talks with Boko Haram with a view to ending this insurgency that have claimed countless number of human lives, destroyed properties and leaving several family with psychological scar.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

As long as “Nigger-Delta” continues to have amnesia and name all their structures after Gowon, and behave like Amaechi and the likes, then all their wealth will go to foreigners (Arewa folks), and frankly, it is good.

WHether its Boko Haram or not, there will always be Islamist groups emerging or sharia groups emerging because it is who the people north of Benue and Nigger Rivers are and will continue to be and do while in the same zoo with you from Uyo, Aba, Yenegoa, because that is how they continue to extort you and exploit you while you dance to Davido
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by joenor(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Na wah.
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by opribo(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
If there is nothing between this Bubu govt and all these killers be it Boko or fulani Herdsmen as they are now being called. Why can't he seek for international help after all it is very obvious that he is clueless and perplexed.

BTW, where is Ali Modu Sherriff since he was ousted as PDP chair. Some people must be monitored 24/7.
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by godofuck231: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
WTF what type of EO IS THIS ON THE LAST PIC
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by asawanathegreat(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Very unfortunate
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
lonelydora:
God knew why he didn't allow me work in NEMA in 2007 despite being the number 2 on the list. The question that threw out during the interview was WHO DO YOU KNOW? I said nobody...the lady said even Senator, HOR member, or Minister? I said No. That was the end of my interview.

Na dead body i for dey pack.
can u imagine someone who was qualified...i weep for the future sha

1 Like

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kingkamba:
boko haram has been defeated says lai mohammned grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Technically defeated - big difference; even bigger difference is fact that they are now in hiding and no longer controlling any LGA territory as part of their Caliphate; against a president that presided over the looting of the money to fight them with the silly excuse that they were his siblings.

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by lonelydora: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
can u imagine someone who was qualified...i weep for the future sha

My brother....that was when i gave up on Nigeria.
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by wakeupafricanyo: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
#getyouPVC

#votewise

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
lonelydora:

My brother....that was when i gave up on Nigeria.
if nobe say sports Na talent Tin some poor men for no fit make am dee...... We ve killed merit dsts yyy a whole dept no single endowed award by either any individual or company.... Perhaps wat triggered the pendleton act of 1887 in the US over d spoilt system in the US.... The then president was shot by a frustrated job seeker....we need such here....cuz it's annoying yy I need to know anybody to be anything... Today employment and recruitment into agencies public and private are done without due notice wer Is d fair process then...

1 Like

Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by Splashme: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
MrMicholo:
It will never be well for this boys..
*Modified
Anyway, Just got a leave from my combat tour in Maiduguri... Time to cool and wind off... who is in Owerri?
Just entered...
Re: The Evacuation Of Victims Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri By NEMA In Pictures by benjanny(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2018
There was a country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cattle Ranches: Imo House Of Assembly Begins Debate On Bill / Sir Adebutu Kensington Distances Self From Son's APM Move / Niger President Thanks Nigeria Over $1.96bn Kano-Katsina-Maradi Railway Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.