Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street (1238 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Political Activist, Deji Adeyanju Takes Buhari To Court Over NIA DG Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by NetworkNewsNG: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
@NetworkNewsNG

Just as the Lazy Nigeria Youth seems to be trending, Network News discovered A lady in Benin who took a step to take Buhari's campaign to the street, the lady who made this known to the public, and campaigned to the market is identified as Sarah Igunbor,

Photos and post of what she posted to followers attracted a lot of comments both negative and positive after delivering her message

view post, Screenshot and photos below

"SARAH TAKES BUHARI CAMPAIGN TO THE MARKET!!!!!!!!
Go Tell it On the Mountain,Over the hills,Markets, Streets,Everywhere
Its Buhari 2019"

More photos http://www.networknews.com.ng/2018/04/2019-lady-takes-buhari-campaign-to.html

Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by Jochabed(f): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari himself knows that it will be a Tug Of War for him to get back to the Villa. Let tell ourselves the truth,Buhari WONT WIN!!

1 Like

Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by buhariguy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
She was even doing that near my house,
That is inside urhokpota hall.
If I was at home, I would have joined her .

Don't forget,
Is buhari till 2023.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by Queenlovely(f): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
I USED TO WORK AS A SECRETARY FOR GOODLUCK JONATHAN. THAT WAS WHEN I GOT TO KNOW BUHARI VERY WELL. I WAS DISCUSING SCIENTIFIC ADVANCEMENT, WHILE HE WAS BRINGING UP ISSUE OF HARAM. HE CRITICIZED MY TRANSPARENT CLOTHING AND OFFERED TO BUY ME A HIJAB
Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by ekpeye(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jochabed:
Buhari himself knows that it will be a Tug Of War for him to get back to the Villa. Let tell ourselves the truth,Buhari WONT WIN!!
Na you vote before him win in 2015?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by SalamRushdie: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
God know if anyone tries this around me na stones and slaps the person go chop..I don't Tolerate useless Buahrism around me
Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by Evablizin(f): 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
Queenlovely:
I USED TO WORK AS A SECRETARY FOR GOODLUCK JONATHAN. THAT WAS WHEN I GOT TO KNOW BUHARI VERY WELL. I WAS DISCUSING SCIENTIFIC ADVANCEMENT, WHILE HE WAS BRINGING UP ISSUE OF HARAM. HE CRITICIZED MY TRANSPARENT CLOTHING AND OFFERED TO BUY ME A HIJAB
Oh my God!!! Queenlovely is back.gringrin

Lie mohamad,come and carry your daughter oooo. I kant take this....

1 Like

Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by Westbestside: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
all these is just a waste of time and energy. Well chop apc money.
Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by WATCHOVER(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lazy youth. If na my area na Plantain leaf they go take flog am
Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by Dasini: 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Good work

1 Like

Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by debolayinka(m): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
See Benin witches cross-leg dey wait for night before they slap sense into her zombified skull.

Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by AngryRebel: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
buhariguy:

Don't forget,
Is buhari till 2023.
Keep deceiving yourself..... Idiotic pig of Buhari
Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by 360degreess(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Very good of her..allow those terrorists(IPOB) to die in pains.. PMB till 2023..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by 360degreess(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
Very good of her..allow those terrorists(IPOB) to die in pains.. PMB till 2023..
Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by Jirate(m): 12:35am On Apr 28, 2018
buhariguy:
[s]She was even doing that near my house,

Don't forget,
Is buhari till 2023.[/s]

Two of Una dey Craze, Heavy Craze na im dey una Head. If I ever see that Useless Girl any where near my House in Benin, its going to be Disastrous, any way, let wait till then. cool

Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by uba1991: 12:53am On Apr 28, 2018
Jochabed:
I CAN BET WITH MY LIFE. BUHARI IS WINNING D 2019 GENERAL ELECTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by fk001(m): 1:41am On Apr 28, 2018
I can bet with everything i have Buhari will win come 2019.

Anyone that thinks PMB will not be reelected i guess he is suffering from delusions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by Iceberg3: 6:52am On Apr 28, 2018
Westbestside:
all these is just a waste of time and energy. Well chop apc money.

Mentallus nfonjanus,just like you waste your time on Igbo this Igbo that everyday

Mental grin grin grin
Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by Iceberg3: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2018
buhariguy:

Don't forget,

So your house � is inside Urokpota hall?
Ogogoro@work grin
Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2018
Am sure buhari would disown her for such dress...

When you fight for what you dont understand.
Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by mrajims(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2018
A Good strategies to be recognized, well you try. keep going and don't try going to the wailer sides o it can be deserter
Re: 2019; Lady Takes Buhari Campaign To The Street by Westbestside: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Iceberg3:

Mentallus nfonjanus,just like you waste your time on Igbo this Igbo that everyday

Mental grin grin grin
Igbo this, igbo that. Is that a new music? And what is igbo? Or do you mean bush or cannabis? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Treked For Buhari Develops Legs Injury (photo) / Kogi Bye Election: Politicians Sharing Onions (photos) / Saraki Will Be Impeached As Soon As National Assembly Resumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.