Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) (79241 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Famousbabe(f): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku PDP Vs Buhari APC Phones: Which Would You Collect? (Videos, Photos)

Two videos of campaign phones of Atiku (PDP) and Buhari (APC) are trending online.
The videos show the customized phones that would be shared to Nigerians as a campaign strategy.

Many Nigerians are already reacting as usual. Some are already asking questi
ons on how to get the phone.

See Screenshots from the videos and watch the videos after the cut.

It's not clear who made the customized phones for the presidential candidates. It could be their supporters.

Atiku (PDP) Phones Video and photos

Buhari (APC) Phones video and photos

Reactions

Whose phone would you accept? Which one is finer? Atiku's or Buhari’s?
See more
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/atiku-pdp-vs-buhari-apc-phones-which.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Famousbabe(f): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Nogodye(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
I won't collect any...Nigerians deserve more than that 2500 phone.They are both mad,they are just taking us for granted.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
WE don't need a phone or anything for that matter to re-elect our darling PRESIDENT.
It's love and nothing but pure love, just as we did back in 2015.
We sane ones btw.....

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

121 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by thesicilian: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
The only thing that can buy my vote is a free Canadian visa

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by divinehand2003(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
LOl

Both phones are disappointing. What happened to smart phones. Old men give old gifts lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Omeokachie: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
One chose to live modest, while the other with his 150 barren cows can't afford it save for living off the rent of the country which provides him a lifeline.

Reason why he will rather wipe out the entire country than allow free and fair election come 2019.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Politics is really dicey

But just take a closer look at the 'phone' our 'Daura man' wants to use to buy our votes

Little wonder he is referred to as 'The Lifeless One'

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Lionbite(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
What is all these Palanza that I'm seeing? Political strategists in this country need to up their game. This is ridiculous!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by EzendiEgo1: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Bannylove13: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
We

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Mannyemmy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
SAI ATIKU
BUHARI PHONE NA KPALASA

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by linkers: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fake news

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by lonelydora: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari has fought corruption, biko let another person come and fight poverty

Let's Atikulate

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Ibcrown(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Collect the phone and vote your candidate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by rentAcock(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Useless Chinese phones with 10mb RAM, 50mb storage and 1mp camera. You can't save more than 10 pictures before running out of space. Picture quality will be worst than the Kodak cameras we used back in the 50s. When they start giving out iPhones, I will take them seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by samyyoung1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Fake
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Trapping(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Me with a buhari phone? God forbid!

@OP you want me to be a lifeless thing?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nonsense....Dem no even say make Dem give us infinix hot 5 make we manage....
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Oceannaagent: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
People will sell their birthright for a phone
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Bannylove13: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Where be the collection centers abeg..

Me need two..glo and Airtel..no time.

For Abuja residents
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by kalvoken(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Me, I will just siddon jeje. When they don share am finish, I will use 5h to buy it. I will not allow any Lagos agbero to minimize my teeth because am dragging Ghana phone.

I trust Lagos agberos, one person would claim like thirty. Share some to their married lover's and sell off the rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hian
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by hateme777: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
T
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by bukynkwuenu: 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
this space is not for sale... beware of 419
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by zombieTRACKER: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
sad

Enough of this comparison

Atiku is light years ahead of Buhari in every facet of life..

In business... In job creation.. In education etc Name it...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Mubarak05(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Radarada...and some useless fellow will still come here ranting buhari and atiku

see the foolish politicians plans

God punish all of them together

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by Gkay1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
iranu _____ abasha.
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by deebrain(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hmmm

If I'm to choose in terms of phones vis a vis the personality, I will go with Atiku Abubakar.

But I would say this....

I detest Buhari's administration but its like we are replaying the same dangerous script of pre- 2015..

I'm looking for that time issues will be subject of campaigns and not phones.

Bad as Buhari was, in all his campaigns (from 2007-2015), he stood for anti corruption and security. Needless to say, he has been a disappointment.

What does Atiku Abubakar stand for?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
buhari own is better

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.