Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

NYSC Speaks On Death Of Corps Member In Kwara Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NYSC Speaks On Death Of Corps Member In Kwara Camp (678 Views)

Ibrahim Ibrahim: Buhari Intervenes As Saudi Places Islamic Cleric On Death Row / Alex Badeh's Assassination: Airforce Releases Statement On Death Of Ex Chief / NYSC Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Speaks On Death Of Corps Member In Kwara Camp by 13Ebisco: 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, has spoken on the death of Kwara Corps member, identified as Amadi Eva Ichechukwu

Amadi, a graduate of the University of Port Harcourt, was said to have suffered a bone fracture during the morning drill at the orientation camp on April 23 and was rushed to the camp’s clinic.

A statement issued by NYSC Kwara State Coordinator, Amaefule Remigius said the entire NYSC family was saddened by Amadi’s sudden death.

He urged members of the public to avoid unnecessary speculations about what led to her death.

Remigius prayed that God should grant her immediate family and the NYSC, fortitude to bear the colossal loss.

He said “this is not the time to hastily jump into conclusion about the root cause of her death.

“We are still waiting for the medical findings and report from the NYSC referral hospital.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/nysc-speaks-on-death-of-corps-member-in.html

Re: NYSC Speaks On Death Of Corps Member In Kwara Camp by PEPPERified: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
YIKPATA camp was terrible!
Re: NYSC Speaks On Death Of Corps Member In Kwara Camp by captainking(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2018
PEPPERified:
i agree.. That camp is horrible.. And inhumane..
Re: NYSC Speaks On Death Of Corps Member In Kwara Camp by lekzyn(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
Yikpata is a terrible place for Corp members. I can't forget my experience at that camp. No water, no bathroom talk less of toilet and even the weather is too harsh.
A lot is just too wrong in this country.
Re: NYSC Speaks On Death Of Corps Member In Kwara Camp by sujexy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
PEPPERified:
I hate that camp eehn
It should be one of d worst in Nigeria
Re: NYSC Speaks On Death Of Corps Member In Kwara Camp by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Yikpata camp with their dilapidated clinic. That camp is the worst in Nigeria.

I remember when some people were posted to Baruten and the amount of tears they shed

(1) (Reply)

Protesters In Front Of White House As Buhari Visits - Video / Why Donald Trump Was Smiling In That Photo With Buhari / BREAKING News: Senator Buruji Kashamu Can Now Be Arrested, Appeal Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.