Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries (23361 Views)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Lagos School Principal Becomes A Student For One Day / How Do I Get An Indigene Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2018
such news is fake and malicious...that ur wife is not a good wife....your were not there and she dont wnt to register the maid. somehow she cook up such lies....she is a good woman..ask any of ur friends or cousins to inquire for you, then you will no the truth...

21 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by edupedia: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2018
Pierohandsome:
I am not trying to say u are lying, i dnt jst believe u

Anyway sha, afonja people people are capable of anything jst to make their st.upid language relevant

....i can see your village witches clapping for them selves that they have succeeded in their effort to make someone mad.... shiorr

9 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by SIRmanjar(m): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Flattties will concoct any tale to try to frustrate that Yoruba language law grin

One is even dreaming of the lie going viral so the law can be reviewed... Lol.

I'm a northerner, grew up in Ikoyi, family have had properties there for decades, but I still recognize that Lagos is Yorubaland, just like Abuja is Arewaland.
My frend abuja is not arewa..It belongs to the gbayis..Land grabber sad

5 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by skales67(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2018
marvin906:
lie of the century..
my eastern brothers always trying to degrade the west
jealousy is a disease

What about the forceful inclusion of yoruba language in all schools? Is that one a lie?
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by GeneralOjukwu: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2018
dollyjoy:
Lazy Nigeria Youth.

Put FOOLISH there too for PieroHandsome

5 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Flattties will concoct any tale to try to frustrate that Yoruba language law grin

I'm a northerner, grew up in Ikoyi, family have had properties there for decades, but I still recognize that Lagos is Yorubaland, just like Abuja is Arewaland.
Where in Ikoyi? Also grew up in Ikoyi...

Meanwhile, make Gbagy man no hear say you call Abuja Arewa o...

5 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Pidginwhisper: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2018
Person wey see this one wear suit no go know say na lie e take cover him body.

See expensive lie. Even lie Mohammed dey learn for this one side

7 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by omoiyalayi(m): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2018
This story confused me o

Or is it not the same lagos where many non indigene became commissioners and some of them are holding many public positions ?? ? ?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2018
skales67:

What about the forceful inclusion of yoruba language in all schools? Is that one a lie?

And what's wrong with that?

Go implement same in your schools wherever you are from. No one is stopping you.

Yoruba language is a beautiful language and must be preserved.

Kudos to Lagos State government.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by enigma2007(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2018
That guy's wife done lie for am sha...I doubt if any public schools will admit @ 3rd term... He should try again in Sept

8 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by chuksanambra: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2018
This is a big fat lie told by an illegal immigrant in Spain and his illiterate dumb wife in Lagos.

Schools don't admit in their third terms and instead of her to tell her husband so, she's telling him that they don't admit non-yorubas.

I don't know why some Igbos just like creating trouble anywhere they are. This idiot is in Spain and wants to carers trouble in Lagos.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Ugosample(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2018
That's not true
There are Igbo people aplenty in Lagos state govt schools

5 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Ugosample(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2018
omoiyalayi:
This story confused me o

Or is it not the same lagos where many non indigene became commissioners and some of them are holding many public positions ?? ? ?

Help me ask this guy o
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2018
skales67:

is not forcefully is lawfully... your Igbo States has done d same.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Ugosample(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2018
Pierohandsome:
I am not trying to say u are lying, i dnt jst believe u

Anyway sha, afonja people people are capable of anything jst to make their st.upid language relevant

No language is stupid

know that

5 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by spiritedtete: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2018
This man is pathetic.... you are proud to call an undaege girl a maid. And some people will say Libyans are cruel enslaving blacks.

When they the blacks themselves are the originator of slavery.

Shame on us... I am starting not to feel proud about my race and colour. But what do i do now...

I have a point to prove to the world in this case. That we are not useless.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Tony so u can speak Yoruba..that's y u understood d meaning of my name cheesy
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by rainylad(f): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

See this yoruba side-kick and 'oh yes member'...this is what you have been reduced to.,what a pity grin cheesy
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2018
That is a lie. It is likely they told her to start next session.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by marvin906(m): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2018
skales67:

is it your state
go find the road to your village

5 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by bibelo: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2018
I think the story is false, no person is ever barred from being admitted to a school rather there's an embargo on inter state school transfers. You need to see the number of easterners trooping to Lagos every term seeking inter state school transfers thus pushing unnecessary pressure on the schools facilities. it's this same person complaining that would beg that he doesn't mind the maid sitting on the floor if the school doesn't have enough furniture to accommodate the influx will also go online posting stories that students sit on the floor in Lagos school.
Why bring the poor girl to Lagos to be a maid than rather let her remain in the east and mount pressure on your governors to pay workers as at when due.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by QuotaSystem: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Hawksworth (now Ojora) street
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

Tony so u can speak Yoruba..that's y u understood d meaning of my name cheesy
I no sabi speak Yoruba o... Hahahhaha

I'm very poor when it comes to native languages... Even my own native dialect I de struggle

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by olusola200: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2018
Lie lie l know of Igbo woman vice principal in government school at surulere

2 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by QuotaSystem: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Is Abuja in the south before? Arewa directly translates to North.

1 Like

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by QuotaSystem: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2018
rainylad:

See this yoruba side-kick and 'oh yes member'...this is what you have been reduced to.,what a pity grin cheesy

Better than being a flattie sidekick anyday wink

6 Likes

Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Hawksworth (now Ojora) street
I grew up in Bourdillon and Kingsway (later renamed Alfred Rewane). I did my primary school in Mekween and Secondary School in Obalende (Saint Gregory's College)
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Hawksworth (now Ojora) street; is Abuja in the south before? Arewa directly translates to North.
Meaning Arewa is NE+NW+NC?
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by bigpicture001: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Big lie, virtually all the maid within my vicinity attend festac girls, festac grammar school etc and they are not indigene.

In fact Lagos state education is soo good that they get FREE Textbooks for most of the subjects to use every term, but its all signed to avoid it being resold and must be returned back to school at the end of the class year.

Lagos invests in their education esp for pub schools.

Gerrarahere with ya lies
#Festac resident says so
...think b4 u typ mumu..cn u say u didn't hear about the indeginization laws?.. when I was here cry about it.most if u bragged about lagos..now think again..all the so called " maids in ur area, are they just enrolling into d schools? cuz the law started dix year..that means at the point of entrance into second shool.nd university in.lagos..u.must provide a prove of proficiency in yoruba language..dos ur so called maids are already in d skl b4 d laws were made....now u understand better...all non indegenes shld simply go to FGC lagos or FGGC lagos nd all lagosians shld be denied admission in federal skls till they also prove they can speak and write alt least 25 of the Nigerian laguages...rubbish...yorubas and triabalim,are 5 nad 6
Re: Lagos School Refused To Admit Our Maid Because She Is Not An Indigene, Man Cries by unknownsolja: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
Such lies.

So you took your ward to a public secondary school in the third term and expect her to be admitted?

No public school in Lagos will take her not because she is not an indigene but because the school year is far gone.

Go back in August

this guy talks like a kid..well you are a kid..so a man is saying his wife took their maid to school and he told the world what the school said and you are saying nonsense.i dont understand why someone like you is a mod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uniport Students Cry About "No School Fees / No Result /repeat A Session Policy / FUTO Students Protest Over Exorbitant School Fees (Pictures) / Admission Into The Polytechnic Of Ibadan Part Time And Daily Part Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.