Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I'm Done, Her Sexiness Destroyed My IQ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Done, Her Sexiness Destroyed My IQ (595 Views)

Lady Hails How Men Ooze Sexiness Without Revealing Their Body Parts / I Just Can't Imagine The Sexiness Of This Girl. / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Done, Her Sexiness Destroyed My IQ by DamiAbandry: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
I've often said that there are two things that can bring down the IQ of even the smartest men in this world, those who consider themselves to be "Mr Sharp and Mr Smart" and that is, Multi- Level Marketing and a beautiful woman.

I mean have you ever tried to talk someone out of an MLM business, no matter the point you bring cmot, there's always one ridiculous story that makes you wonder where is the brain of this person, honestly it just annoys the hell...

Enough of that rubbish, honestly thou, a drop dead gorgeous lady can kill brain cells faster than even MLM, she can have the attitude of a serial kidnapper and her guy will not notice a damn thing.

You think this is bad, hear my story.

So I met this lady on Instagram, the bank W sliding method, it worked, I typed jokes, she laughed out loud, all was well. We flowed well and I asked her out to the zoo, I like zoo dates because they are interactive and non conventional.

We set up our first date, she showed up looking flawless, everything about her that bright early morning was perfect, her eyes were so confident, her heart was gentle, I was lost in them. She had a gentle and calm personality, I was immediately attracted to her, we connected so well and I knew I wanted to be serious with this girl.

2 months down the line, I startee tithing, not the regular church tithe, this one was 30%, then it grew to 50, then 80%, one.month it was the whole 100( ok this one na like smiley oh! She had me, and I didn't mind because I believed with all my.heart she was the one.

UNTIL...

It was the 20th of April, 200.. and I realized she was getting very close with a former best friend of mine. Now you may think you know how this story ends, but trust me you have no idea, but before I finish up, I just want you to imagine something with me.

Imagine she caused me a whole lot of irredeemable pain and yet I found something that not only replaced the pain with joy, but also replaced every $1 she took from me with $2 I got back.

What did I find?

I'll give you three guesses:

1. No it wasn't MLM
2. No it's not another gorgeous lady
3. No it's not church

What I found was writing. Yes I really could have whined over that whole period, but I chose to create a nice story about this whole drama and what I created was a fiction book with fictional characters that are not real and I decided to sell my book WORLDWIDE. ( I'm not Tonto dike, but at least she was smart to capitalize on her pain and she made a lot of money on Amazon from people who didn't know her from Adam or eve)

How do I sell.my book worldwide I hear you ask? Well have you heard of Jeff Bezos, the richest man in the world. He owns Amazon, infact Amazon made him a billionaire and on his platform anyone can sell their story.

The way I see it, any excuse to make dollars legitimately in this buh*** economy is a plus for me.

You are not interested? I should get back to the story! Okay so like I was saying, she later became interested in my best friend and.... JUST KIDDING!

I know you are interested, listen it's very simple, there are a lot of free resources online that tell you how to go about it, but none of them are detailed, organized or put you through the bottlenecks of doing from Nigeria. But I have come up with a very straight forward video series that shows you how to go from complete newbie to uploading your book on Amazon.

It shows you:

How to setup an Amazon account
Publishing on Kindle
Creating a proper manuscript
Uploading book in the right formats
Keyword and category ranking
Optimization for revenue

And so much more.

With this video series, you also get my complete detailed manual for publishing on Amazon. The video series honesty should be priced at nothing less than N50,000 because the value in this baby is huge, but I have this priced at N5,000 just to get as many people involved in writing and maybe we can build a writing club together. But the price will rise soon enough, so take action quickly.

You.migjt be saying why should I buy this? Why trust this training.

Well answer this.

You are a very busy person. Yes or yes?
You take how you spend your time very seriously. Yes or yes?
If you read through this entire content of over 1000 words you are very curious as to what great content is inside the video training. Yes or yes?

Well to get a copy of my series all you need to do is follow these steps.

1. Send me an email stating booksnigeria@gmail.com, with your name and phone number

2. I will reply immediately with details of how to make payment and how you get your video series training

I offer a 48 hour refund guarantee on all my training

P.S.
Back to the story, my best friend was a lady.

(1) (Reply)

3 Weeks After Has Anyone Spotted Chioma With Her Assurance Porsh / My Wife Has Gone To Join The Gang Of Unmarried Women / Want To Be Sure You're On The Same Page With Your Partner?(ask These Questions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.