Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) (83576 Views)

Sex Worker Presents Her CV To Her Client, Begs Him For A Job (Video) / I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Gabsoka(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
oga70563:
Prostituting is entirely very difficult to stop. Any girl who engages in prostitution, finds it very hard to quit even if they get married.
Are you still into it?
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by gonkin(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
ashjay001:

Have u patronized one before? Quite feasible sha. Unless u're special customer, nobody spends up to 30mins in an ashewo's room. And, we've got 24hrs in a day. They also have rush hours n slow days.

It's a money maker, for an unscrupulous investor.

Wow you're an expert unfortunately i cant pay for s3x, so i have never patronized 1 before and i find it offensive to call any girl a prostitute. Also what do u mean no one spends up to 30mins. SERIOUSLY, thats not true. Unless im experiencing intense fatigue 30mins is kinda low. No way. Only the gormless egomaniac ladies deserves to be tagged as a prostitute. Like the subject here she had no choice.

Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by ashjay001(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
gonkin:

Wow you're an expert unfortunately i cant pay for s3x, so i have never patronized 1 before and i find it offensive to call any girl a prostitute. Also what do u mean no one spends up to 30mins. SERIOUSLY, thats not true. Unless im experiencing intense fatigue 30mins is kinda low. No way. Only the gormless egomaniac ladies deserves to be tagged as a prostitute. Like the subject here she had no choice.

Unless u're going all nite, they tend to be impatient.

Everyone pays for sex! There is no free sex.
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by gonkin(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
ashjay001:

Unless u're going all nite, they tend to be impatient.

Everyone pays for sex! There is no free sex.

Brother unless are referring to something else other than cash, i have never paid and would never pay a girl money for sex.
So if a girl willingly comes to visit and along the tale something triggers seduction that leads to copulation and we both had a good time then she leaves smiling and rejects even transportation isnt that free. And im not talking about girlfriends here. Cuz even if i had a girl and she comes over we do it isnt that free? You know the best part is 5 to 6 days straight sex not all night, although im not saying its not fun.
Thats why people have girlfriends/wife.

Please enlighten me cuz i believe in sex wanted by both people and not because konji is playing a guitar in the epiddymis then i dial a number or walk up to a spot and pay to calm my urges. I cant feel that bro.
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by ashjay001(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
gonkin:

Brother unless are referring to something else other than cash, i have never paid and would never pay a girl money for sex.
So if a girl willingly comes to visit and along the tale something triggers seduction that leads to copulation and we both had a good time then she leaves smiling and rejects even transportation isnt that free. And im not talking about girlfriends here. Cuz even if i had a girl and she comes over we do it isnt that free? You know the best part is 5 to 6 days straight sex not all night, although im not saying its not fun.
Thats why people have girlfriends/wife.

Please enlighten me cuz i believe in sex wanted by both people and not because konji is playing a guitar in the epiddymis then i dial a number or walk up to a spot and pay to calm my urges. I cant feel that bro.

Well, d ashis are cheaper. U walk in, u walk out. No emotional baggage. No need entertaining. No calls. No chats. No outing. No takeouts. No B-Day gifts. No drama. Monetise all those, n u find out, u pay moretongue

I actually, hate ashis! I make love, not have sex. Something u can't do with ashis.
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by vague: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
And sister Funke who has been sleeping in church cannot get a boyfriend
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by gonkin(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
ashjay001:

Well, d ashis are cheaper. U walk in, u walk out. No emotional baggage. No need entertaining. No calls. No chats. No outing. No takeouts. No B-Day gifts. No drama. Monetise all those, n u find out, u pay moretongue

I actually, hate ashis! I make love, not have sex. Something u can't do with ashis.

Well that's you not me
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Tundenoni(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
COMPAQ:
I wonder why these people can't just go to the police on Italy. Instead of being in slavery? Or are they locked up 24 hours.

As in..... I wonder pass you
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Fashblonder:
I hope the man doesn't kill her

She's spent 13 years with him, man. Doesn't that tell you something?
Re: Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) by God2man(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2018
JuanitaJames:

Other Nigerians in Italy and in Nigeria are minding their businesses and looking for school fees or money to send home to finish their houses while they also patronise these same girls when they have a little excess change.

That's the beginning of me, me, and me. I, I, and I.
Selfishness that will find its way back to the system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.