Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State (30647 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Suspect In Plateau / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki / "I Killed 13 People" - 17-Year-Old Boko Haram Suspect (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by BoneBlogger(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2018
As part of efforts of the Nigerian Army to rid Benue State of criminal elements, yesterday 27 April 2018, combined troops of 707 Special Forces Brigade, Nigeria Police and the Department of State Security Services in Makurdi have arrested a key Boko Haram suspect known as Aminu Yaminu nicknamed Tashaku who is believed to have masterminded most of the recent attacks in Benue State.

Following an intelligence report, it was gathered that AMINU has concluded plans with his cohorts in Bauchi, Borno, Yobe and Nasarawa states to launch a major attack on innocent citizens in Benue State.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/troops-arrests-key-boko-haram-suspect-linked-to-recent-attacks-in-benue-state.html

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by BoneBlogger(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2018

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by bugidon(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2018
I have a feeling that this man is innocent

This Buhari military can do the undo these days

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Donpresh95(m): 7:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Mr security, you and I know that a criminal (If truly he is) like this can't live alone there ought to be a gun battle.

ALSO, THE LAST TIME I HEARD AND THE ID CARD I SAW, IT ALL POINTS TO FULANI HERDSMEN WHY CALLING BOKO HARAM

19 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by slimfit1(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2018
Are those not the guns seized by the customs last year ?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by HAH: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2018
This is just diversions, the truth is the Fulani herdsmen crises is distinct from boko haram.

I wonder why they are trying to shield the Fulani by all means

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by omocalabar(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2018
our media have been compromised..Fulanis are responsible for this...the president's kit and kin did these,...dont blame it boko haram, we know better

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2018
This is no BOKO HARAM suspect, after all This Man advised them not to use AK47 again so they now use PUMP ACTION. We are no fools shocked

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by budusky05(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Terminator1234g: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2018
I LOVE BUHARI
HE IS WORKING
LET'S VOTE HIM AGAIN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by okomile(f): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Next news pls!!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Scholarsticchai: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2018
Some police no get standard ammunition as this
Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by vizboy(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2018
Trying really hard to shift the belame from Fulani herdsmen to Bokoharam... Presidency sha

25 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Obudupikin: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2018
The question is why Benue?

There are a lot of states bordering Benue,why will boko haram ignore them all and single out Benue for consistent attacks?
And even on the few occasions that Nasarawa state is attacked the victims are always the Tivs.

I am not buying this.

30 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Terminator1234g: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2018
slimfit1:
Are those not the guns seized by the customes last year ?

TRUE, THE GUN IS TOO CLEAN AND SOPHISTICATED TO BELONG TO THAT KINDA PERSON.
THE KILLINGS ARE SPONSORED

5 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Beedoc: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Terminator1234g:
I LOVE BUHARI
HE IS WORKING
LET'S VOTE HIM AGAIN

Looking for attention..Gave you one.

8 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari will release him in 3 months time. if he doesn't come and beat me in my house.

1 Like

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Robisky001(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2018
HAH:
This is just diversions, the truth is the Fulani herdsmen crises is distinct from boko haram.

I wonder why they are trying to shield the Fulani by all means
On point. They just want to exonerate the Fulani's by all means.

12 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2018
Beedoc:

Looking for attention..Gave you one.
I gave the idiot two

2 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Robisky001(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2018
Terminator1234g:
I LOVE BUHARI
HE IS WORKING
LET'S VOTE HIM AGAIN

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by DullardBuhari(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2018
Buhari is a bastard.. He thinks we are as gullible as Benue indigenes, that will stupidly vote him again...bokoharam is innocent of these accusations, Fulani herdsmen are the people behind these attacks.. angry

9 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Beedoc: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2018
The guy does not look like a criminal of such level tho

2 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by SalamRushdie: 9:07am On Apr 28, 2018
This is clearly diversionary from the satanic agent Buhari .. This is clearly a private citizen armed with a 12 gauge shot gun for personal protection as he travels on the Makurdi -lafia road which is today one of the most dangerous roads in the country where either tiv villagers or Fulani herdsmen attack cars unprovoked.. Buhari is a liar and a terrorist ..this is further proof of how far Buhari will go to protect the killer Herdmen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2018
The pictures from the crime scene clearly says Fulani attack. Boko haram doesn't do that type.

6 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by larrysiku20(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2018
This is probably a man with one pump action gun to protect himself ,since the govement cant guarantee its citizens protection we are not fools

19 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Nairalandmentor(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2018
Cooked up story. That man doesn't look like it ooooh. Chai. They want to divert attention. Nigerians are smarter than this

6 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Pavore9: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2018
Likely unbelievable.

5 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by Temple1288(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2018
That's a private gun. I saw most people own that in Nigeria, I'm sure those boys move around with AK-47 not this. That man is fucking innocent. Get the real criminals.

8 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by hamer: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2018
If Nigeria is a man and the 36 states are his children I will doubt if northerners are his real children or his wife cheated. Too much dirreence from east and west from intellect to reasoning

3 Likes

Re: See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State by edupedia: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2018
Donpresh95:
Following an intelligence report, it was gathered that AMINU has concluded plans with his cohorts in Bauchi, Borno, Yobe and Nasarawa states to launch a major attack on innocent citizens in Benue State.

Mr security, you and I know that a criminal (If truly he is) like this can't live alone there ought to be a gun battle.

ALSO, THE LAST TIME I HEARD AND THE ID CARD I SAW, IT ALL POINTS TO FULANI HERDSMEN.

....abi name u issue the ID card?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / House Of Reps Calls For Outright Removal Of Subsidies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.