Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her (34650 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by cheaphost: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2018
A Ghanaian lady tweeted about the Ghanian and Nigerian police and ACP Shogunle's gave her an epic reply

Source: https://ovoko.com.ng/see-acp-shogunles-reply-ghanaian-lady-compared-ghanaian-nigerian-police/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by troublemakea(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2018
nothing Epic all i see is a Rubbish reply

so every Ghanian police know each other ehn ehn please tel me more

338 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Donpresh95(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2018
Simple. Ghana police are more civilized

Nigerian police are animals that will even seize the paper even if you meet all the requirements

369 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by midolian(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2018
Very true..

If Ghana was half as big as Nigeria, her police would be twice as bad as that of Nigeria. Bribery and corruption in the police force will be as legal as frying puff-puff.

What many of you criticizing your own dont know is that, it is not easy to police a home, let alone a country as big as Nigeria.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Olalan(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2018
What's about the reply? Just like the current APC govt. there's always an excuse for failure and ineffectiveness

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by madridguy(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2018
See brutality grin grin grin Ghanian should stop looking for our trouble grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by JasonScoolari: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2018
So he's using our vast population as an excuse for gross stupidity?

197 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Ranting of a pained police officer tongue

How often do motorists get pulled over in Beijing? Our population is no excuse for police littering naija streets asking for 'particulars' biko.

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Pavore9: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:
Very true..

If Ghana was half as big as Nigeria, her police would be twice as bad as that of Nigeria. Bribery and corruption in the police force will be as legal as frying puff-puff.

What many of you criticizing your own dont know is that, it is not easy to police a home, let alone a country as big as Nigeria.

Size is not an excuse, if the U. S Police is ineffective what will be the excuse?

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by freeze001(f): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:
Very true..

Don't always excuse stupidity and incompetence. Is the Nigerian population up to that of China? Is the country as large as Canada or Australia?

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by BankeSmalls(f): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2018
midolian:
Very true..

If the size is the problem, divide the country.

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by iykenex(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2018
troublemakea:
nothing Epic all i see is a Rubbish reply

so every Ghanian police know each other ehn ehn please tel me more
It is because you have never had an encounter with Nigerian police. As at yesterday, I went to repair my generator while coming back, one police officer stopped me and asked for the receipt of the generator I bought 6 years ago, to his surprise I gave him the receipt, when he discovered that I wasn't ready to give him any money after checking my car particulars and driving license and got nothing to hold me, he started checking for the engine number of the receipt and one last number was not included in the receipt, he seized the generator and was expecting me to give him money. As I write now, the generator is still with them.
They laughed at me that I want to show them sense that I must bring money, I left them with the gen in anger

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2018
good those black people from the region of hot sun need to mind there dam business Ghana another sh*thole country

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by BankeSmalls(f): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2018
Pavore9:

Size is not an excuse, if the U. S Police is ineffective what will be the excuse?

Its annoying how they use the size of this useless big for nothing country as an excuse. But if some decent tribes want to secede, they will combine and fight them.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Its annoying how they use the size of this useless big for nothing country as an excuse. But if some decent tribes want to secede, they will combine and fight them.
ta which decent? kikikik igbo people that own babies factories everywhere, has one of the worst dirtiest city in the world (aba) if it were up to me u will have ur biafra this very morning.decent my dick grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by BankeSmalls(f): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2018
Saviour22:
ta which decent? kikikik igbo people that own babies factories everywhere, has one of the worst dirities city in the (aba) if it were up to me u will have ur biafra this very morning.decent my dick grin

well, not nearly as dirty as this serious guy grin

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:

not as stupid as u grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by BankeSmalls(f): 11:07am On Apr 28, 2018
Saviour22:
not as stupid as u grin

this one is telling you, hi grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:

what makes u think he'sfrom yourba? U igbos are very funny set of people,instead of u to prove his point wrong u are just going off topic undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by BankeSmalls(f): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2018
Asowari:
what makes u think he'sfrom yourba? U igbos are very funny set of people,instead of u to prove his point wrong u are just going off topic undecided

Nobody mentioned any tribes here cheesy

Tribalism is evil grin

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:

this one is telling you, hi grin
he he he igbo people are weak they can't debate and they are screaming biafra up and down grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Nobody mentioned any tribes here cheesy

Tribalism is evil grin
so wat he said is it true of false?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by BankeSmalls(f): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Asowari:
so wat he said is it true of false?

I don't know, ask the occupants of this neigborhood grin

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I don't know, ask the occupants of this neigborhood grin
I avoid threads like this, but where is that place? care to enlighten me smiley

14 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2018
Jesse01:
I avoid threads like this, but where is that place? care to enlighten me smiley
she thinks am from Yoruba lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 28, 2018
Asowari:
she thinks am from yourba lipsrsealed
well that's low cause Asowari ain't a Yoruba name

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
China has 1 billion people but their police are not as stupid as Nigger-Area police �

Lzaa onyeoga Madridguy itsmeaboki Bamoski shallysgirl

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by ayampissed: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Nothing epic in that reply.

She gave a simple comparison of the modus operandi and all he could come up with is statistics. SMH.

22 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by LZAA: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2018
immhotep:

China has 1 billion people but their police are not as stupid as Nigger-Area police �

Lzaa onyeoga Madridguy itsmeaboki Bamoski shallysgirl
Nigger-Areans in general need sense grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2018
H

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Compares Ghanaian & Nigerian Police, ACP Sogunle Replies Her by Ghnaija(m): 11:32am On Apr 28, 2018
See how e curve ans angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Details Of NANS Meeting With Buhari Emerges (Photos) / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.