Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested (1225 Views)

Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! / Searching For A Good Lady With Self Respect. / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by ebube123: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2018
Hi guys, am having this particular problem of getting a good girl that will love me geniuely. I don't know if its possible to get a girl that can be with me without putting money first.
I have been trying my best to get a good woman that can be my girlfriend and possibly my wife in the future.
Yes am very good at toasting girls and have been able to get many of them but it didn't just work, all the girls I got are too money conscious which I hate with passion, mind you am not a stingy man but my problem is just that I want a woman that can be independent, industrious and working for her money instead of depending on her man for her upkeep. Remember am not going for her body, I just want someone I can be very serious with and possibly be my wify as Obi is not getting younger any longer. The last one I dated pushed me out because of over demanding, could you imagined she wanted me to pay her house rent as if am her father, I hate spending unnecessarily to girls that don't have nothing to offer accept her body, am saying this because my sisters don't depend on men to survive and I always make sure they don't do such. I can't just see myself paying a woman's bill just because I love her, I think relationship suppose to be a mutual stuff. PLEASE I NEED A GOOD LOOKING, God FEARING, HARDWORKING WOMAN FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. Am a business man and base in Abuja. Please interested lady should dim me here. Thanks
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2018
Do you know takeshi 6ix9ine is just 5 months into the US music scene? He is unsigned but doesn't stop him from having 22million dollars in his bank account.
Treywayyy!
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by agbonkamen(f): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
You guys are funny set of people.... Independent lady ko stingy guys always want independent ladies that is why those independent ladies no send una. You people don't want to build but expect them to perform wife duties rubishhhh........

1 Like

Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by press005: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
OP do inform me when a female finally applies so that i can create my own thread on same topic too. grin
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
cool shocked shocked

ebube123 the day you will tell the different between your right and left. Then you will know why you should pay more attention to your business than all this ladies you want as wifey

1 Like

Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by ebube123: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=BiggerbossAmani post=67104405] cool shocked shocked

ebube123 the day you will tell the different between your right and left. Then you will know why you should pay more attention to your business than all this ladies you want as wifey[/quote

But no matter how successful you are you still need woman in your life. Am just tired of golddigers, I believe I will soon get one. Thanks though grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by ebube123: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2018
press005:
OP do inform me when a female finally applies so that i can create my own thread on same topic too. grin

Lol... Are u experiencing the same thing with me? If I were a woman capturing a man's would be so easy but they don't just know men this days want a hardworking and successful women too. Anyway, I will inform when I finally succeed.
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by ebube123: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2018
agbonkamen:
You guys are funny set of people.... Independent lady ko stingy guys always want independent ladies that is why those independent ladies no send una. You people don't want to build but expect them to perform wife duties rubishhhh........

Did u even understand what I wrote? Am just looking for someone that's hardworking and successesful, I always feel happy whenever I see successful women
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by agbonkamen(f): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
ebube123:

Did u even understand what I wrote? Am just looking for someone that's hardworking and successesful, I always feel happy whenever I see successful women
that is to say your dick get hard whenever you see successful women I see grin
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by victorian(f): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
I hope you will meet the kind of Independent lady you are looking for.

Note: Kanye still spends on Kim, changes her wardrobe, pays for some of her trips round the globe, even though she's successful in her business.

That's just one example I know of.

So if u need an independent woman , don't think u wont take her for trips, Buy her gifts sometimes. Don't think you will just tie your money around your waist with padlock! . Both of u would have to spend wisely on each other. All independent women want their men to share with them, when spending. Especially if the man is working. Don't expect her to use her money alone to prepare meals and buy B-Day and Valentine gifts for u. While u seat back and smile like a Cheshire cat.
It's mutual spending. Or else it won't last.

1 Like

Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by ebube123: 12:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
victorian:
I hope you will meet the kind of Independent lady you are looking for.

Note: Kanye still spends on Kim, changes her wardrobe, pays for some of her trips round the globe, even though she's successful in her business.

That's just one example I know of.

So if u need an independent woman , don't think u wont take her for trips, Buy her gifts sometimes. Don't think you will just tie your money around your waist with padlock! . Both of u would have to spend wisely on each other. All independent women want their men to share with them, when spending. Especially if the man is working. Don't expect her to use her money alone to prepare meals and buy B-Day and Valentine gifts for u. While u seat back and smile like a Cheshire cat.
It's mutual spending. Or else it won't last.

You got me wrong, I never say I won't spend on her rather it should be mutual. What you just described is the the kind of relationship am praying for. Some of Nigeria girls no work abeg, you will send airtime for a girl and she will flash you to thank you smiley
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by ebube123: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
agbonkamen:
that is to say your dick get hard whenever you see successful women I see grin

Exactly, and I advice all my sisters to be hardworking too. That's the only way a man can value and admire you more. But you are funny sha angry
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by victorian(f): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
ebube123:

You got me wrong, I never say I won't spend on her rather it should be mutual. What you just described is the the kind of relationship am praying for. Some of Nigeria girls no work abeg, you will send airtime for a girl and she will flash you to thank you smiley

Oh OK, that's perfect then.

It's good for both couples to share what they have between themselves, It increases the intimate bond. You don't need those kind of girls who flash after sending credit. Nope u don't need such.

Best of luck! smiley

Also indicate the age bracket, u prefer.
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by ebube123: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
victorian:

Oh OK, that's perfect then.

It's good for both couples to share what they have between themselves, It increases the intimate bond. You don't need those kind of girls who flash after sending credit. Nope u don't need such.

Best of luck! smiley

Also indicate the age bracket, u prefer.

The bracket is 22-29 years, I don't like small girls. I need someone that's matured enough to take best decisions in my absence. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by press005: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
ebube123:

Lol... Are u experiencing the same thing with me? If I were a woman capturing a man's would be so easy but they don't just know men this days want a hardworking and successful women too. Anyway, I will inform when I finally succeed.

Guy, no babe wan suffer ooo.......so they always go for already made.....
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by ebube123: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
press005:

Guy, no babe wan suffer ooo.......so they always go for already made.....

Even the already made men this days go for hardworking lady. Gone are those years you used to hear about house wife nobody does that again, everyone needs a helping hands.
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by press005: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
ebube123:

Even the already made men this days go for hardworking lady. Gone are those years you used to hear about house wife nobody does that again, everyone needs a helping hands.

true shaaa
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by Aldolase(f): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
op show us your pics
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by murphyibiam15(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
Aldolase:
op show us your pics
before you apply?? �
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by Kingsley10000: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2018
op upload your pic and drop your watsapp contact so they can apply.....we need more nairaland marriages
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by press005: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
Aldolase:
op show us your pics

show ur own pix too
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by fancy4eve(f): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
ebube123:

d fact dat u re always meeting d wrong ones does not mean ladies re dependent. I always tell my frwnds 2 always go 4 essence nd not d looks, but dey will always prefer slay Queens,

But setting up a gud business for ur wife 2 b will not cost u ur whole life, rather it will put an end 2 her dependence, we'll need backbone in 1 way or d other. Abi person Neva help u b4?. All dis stingy guys wey full nairaland
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by ebube123: 10:18am On May 01, 2018
Aldolase:
op show us your pics

Hmmm... I can't show my picture here but you can pm me so we can get to know more about ourselves. Please I love good looking girl and must be fair in complexion.
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by ebube123: 10:46am On May 01, 2018
fancy4eve:
d fact dat u re always meeting d wrong ones does not mean ladies re dependent. I always tell my frwnds 2 always go 4 essence nd not d looks, but dey will always prefer slay Queens,

But setting up a gud business for ur wife 2 b will not cost u ur whole life, rather it will put an end 2 her dependence, we'll need backbone in 1 way or d other. Abi person Neva help u b4?. All dis stingy guys wey full nairaland

Hi, if u read what I wrote well you could have seen where I said some Nigerian girls, for Christ's sake I can't refer to all girls since I have sisters and female friends too. For your information am not stingy and you can't advice your brother too to waste his money on some lazy girls that won't add any value to his life.
Re: Need A Good Lady For A Serious Relationship, Dm Me If You Are Interested by Papanwamaikpe: 11:58am On May 02, 2018
ebube123:

The bracket is 22-29 years, I don't like small girls. I need someone that's matured enough to take best decisions in my absence. Thanks
marry Victorian na. she's a single 35yrs old fashion designer looking for husband. She's rich too. So Oga, na style she dey use apply but you no get the code wink

(1) (Reply)

Can You Go Unclad In The Market For 2 Billion Naira / Cheating Does Not Only Mean Having Sex Outside Your Relationship/marriage. / Why Are Most Nigerian Women Unattractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.