Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) (76232 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Arrives Imo In 10 Car Convoy! / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by saintol(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sooner you go dey show us his poo. See as Miracle dey pupu now ooo. See as Miracle dey brush hin teeth now ooo. E never do?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
We all need t9 cut Buhari off too
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Whatever works for him.

Cool!
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
oochi123:
Pls don't leave Nina. I love the both of you together..
Leave them joor
Let's talk about d both of us!!! tongue
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by directonpc(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Too bad I don't have any Bleep left to give.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Safiaa:
He’s so fine kiss kiss

How can you advice efe to cut his hair? Mind your business.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by Zinny25(f): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
I don't know if being a celebrity is good or bad ooo... People will just be monitoring u Upandan like monitoring spirits, so he cannot cut his hair in peace again... I hope say we go know when he go shopping, eat, drink and even poo
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by seenga(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
chai. the hustle is real
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by odehaj: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good for him. Who would have boarded his flight with those dreadlocks?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sigh.

What next, Miracle took a dump?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
oochi123:
Please don't leave me, we look good together too grin Pm me abeg, u too fine and i wanna get to know u. embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by akum78: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Better Look
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by oochi123(f): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
luminouz:

Leave them joor
Let's talk about d both of us!!! tongue
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
Check my signature to contact us for your soil analysis, farm management, seed supply etc
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by PenisCaP: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2018
ottohan:
very humble guy, I watched his interview in SS 3, he was like` I want to finish my pilot training and den invest in agriculture` grin

Lol and what's funny.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Unfortunately, he's another Samson!

I read his future grin grin grin

But there's a remedy......not Eddy, let him see me.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by valnosky(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
oochi123:
Pls don't leave Nina. I love the both of you together.keep kwayet
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by Bonjoro: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
redcliff:
been damn too long man!! that ban felt like hell!

Welcome back!
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Better.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
oochi123:

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Good thing he's looking a step better than Efe tongue

Tessyama1:
His homecoming party is tonight, and he has ditched his dreadlocks for it.

Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle visited a salon this morning and got a clean cut. Which do you prefer him on, the dreads or the clean cut?

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-miracle-finally-ditches-his-dreadlocks.html

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by Kylexy3000(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2018
You make sense like this bro.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by LeProdigy(m): 12:02am On Apr 29, 2018
Fresh Miracle. Nina is waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by Deji63: 12:23am On Apr 29, 2018
Lorechino:
#Bbn pls can we rest and wait for plesudent talk in US?

He is only going to let Trump know that Nigerian youths are lazy. Simpu...lol.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by Afomahmud: 1:03am On Apr 29, 2018
Men, bbnaija is past
Lets discuss somtin meaningful
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by zizzo: 4:53am On Apr 29, 2018
Nice one Alex my barber....... I hope Miracle pay better money cus 25m cash is available.......@ stanleyafam the saloon is located at lekki phase 1 very close to bank club and kfc.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:58am On Apr 29, 2018
He looks better now smiley
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2018
oochi123:
No. With her childish behaviour, miracle guy will soon dump her.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:31am On May 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is how he will cut Nina out of his life once that money is lodged into his account and he has gotten the keys to the SUV.

That's the same way Nigerians would cut short Buhari's stay on the throne in 2019.
With the way the Transportation minister is spending BILLIONS OF Tax payers money hiring Crowds OF LAZY NIGERIAN YOOTS in BAUCH, AMERICA,LONDON, an World Bank to declare Nigeria out of Recession, now he has Gone ahead to Bribe Donald Trump so that he can remaini n power in 2019 by FORCE. Selling Nigerian yoots destiny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison / Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves / Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.