Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer (40506 Views)

Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Bede2u(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ksslib:

Thanks..

Yes. I used my phone.. Samsung galaxy note 4.
tell us how u took them. Ur camera settings and any app that aided

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by happney65: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
You are bored true true..instead make you find pussy to fuccck you dey snap yeye things.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by tonididdy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ksslib:
r.i.p
oh what is the mode to set my camera to achieve this blurry background but the subject remains sharp
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by DPCHUKS1: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ksslib:
This picture really means a lot to me. It's the first picture I took that fateful bored morning that started this whole picture diary thing...
Cool pics....anyway
If u have passion for photography go for it.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
We've seen.. tongue

Trying to console himself for not having an iPhone

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Baba... Wahlahi.. If nah iyinbo land we dey.. You don
Blow!... Just get urself a website orr an insta page and paste all these there broh... ♥️

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Divay22(f): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
happney65:
You are bored true true..instead make you find pussy to fuccck you dey snap yeye things.. grin grin grin
Pussy is not everything

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by rayopt(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ibime:
Ksslib so.na here you dey? Nice pics bro

and u followed him here. . .what happened to writing rhymes?

BTW Those pics are amazin man!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
dominique:
Seems you're obsessed with bugs

I was just going to say the same
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Smh the kind of bloody posts that get to front age...Tomorrow now some mod would push "See the big rat a Nairalander killed in his kitchen" to front page.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by justclinton(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice o... but hold on, wen last did u treat malaria? Ever heard of 'celebral malaria'?...I greet u

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
BORING embarassed

THESE PHOTOS LOOKS SAD

WHY YOU NO KUKU GO SNAP SNAKE COME SHOW US SINCE YOU ARE JOBLESS undecided
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ksslib:
This picture really means a lot to me. It's the first picture I took that fateful bored morning that started this whole picture diary thing...
can I get the original pic via whatsapp pls?
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by clems88(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Amazing I must say. Boredom brought out a talent in you cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by whitebeard(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Op and bug

Outside yabatech.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by HeWrites(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mine..

No edit. These are actually what I captured.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Kxngstein(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice on. That bug deserves some accolades

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by ChiefSweetus: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fantastic stuff! I hope your talent takes you far... loved your photos. Very original and awesome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Samrocker:
Baba... Wahlahi.. If nah iyinbo land we dey.. You don
Blow!... Just get urself a website orr an insta page and paste all these there broh... ♥️
Yeah right, Instagramming dead fly.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by happney65: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Divay22:

Pussy is not everything

It is QED!
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by greggng: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Let me congratulate you in advance. You are gonna be a big name in the photography field. Remain focused

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by ewizard1: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Insect in first two pictures is "apabonbon" ! Those who knows knows... I can make a duplex with boys quarters for that bug!
#okBye

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by IsaacBuchi(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
dominique:
Seems you're obsessed with bugs

Bugs loves him

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by IME1: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author heres mine grin[/quote]

Evil snakes like this make me check my farm boots before putting feet oh
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by encryptjay(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Insect man grin Beautiful pictures bro; you truly appreciate nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by badmanschatz: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
As a member of the Comment Reading Association (CRA), I’m only here to read comments. Please keep the comments short and simple. We do appreciate your typing effort. Also please watch your spelling. Thank you and have a good day

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Simplecity(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
These are mine too... Before and after pictures

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
You seem to be obsessed with insects and bugs and co.

Have you considered a career in taxonomy?

It is taxonomy right? The study of insects. I stand to be corrected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Snow02: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
these are actually quit dope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by chccho(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
U are a very very good photographer in the making..
I like your pics alot, guess what that boredom can be channelled into potential, inspiration, happiness...

I think u should buy yourself a proper canon camera and do wonders.

All the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by nowpresence(f): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
nice!!!! I just found inspiration to do mine since I am bored as well. please tell us the app and settings that produce this effect

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Drawings From My Portfolio / Astonishing Drawing Of The N500 Note By A Nairalander's Younger Brother / Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.