Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer (40463 Views)

Emediong Uduak Ikoko Unveils Fela Inspired Painting (photos) / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by chccho(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:
We've seen.. tongue

Trying to console himself for not having an iPhone

And whats the biggie about an iphone? Have u checked the price of a samasung galaxy note 4?
Arent there samsung phones worth over 200k?

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by sinkhole: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
I am jealous grin grin I will take my camera and snap anything I see tomorrow, even if I see a mad person ("were" ) I go snap am.
"Ta lo maa ya were lola" (who will snap mad person tomorrow)? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
chccho:

And whats the biggie about an iphone? Have u checked the price of a samasung galaxy note 4?
Arent there samsung phones worth over 200k?

Samsung Galaxy S4 is outta date... And if someone is to get an S4, it won't cost more than 60k. tongue
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Labyrinthine(f): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cute bugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by chccho(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Samsung Galaxy S4 is outta date... And if someone is to get an S4, it won't cost more than 60k. tongue

Did u read where the OP said its a samsung galaxy note 4 and not an S4 am sure u know there's a whole lot of difference. Anyways even if its a an old phone does that in anyway diminish the picture quality and the skill of this OP? I bet u a lot of ipohone 7/8 users cannot take pics this beautiful with their 300-400k phones.

So u can see its not all about money/price of the phone.
There is a whole lot more to life

7 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by blaqroy: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ksslib:
This picture really means a lot to me. It's the first picture I took that fateful bored morning that started this whole picture diary thing...

I will personally collect ur phone and delete this one and then give u back

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by AMossley(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
5thElement:
You seem to be obsessed with insects and bugs and co.

Have you considered a career in taxonomy?

It is taxonomy right? The study of insects. I stand to be corrected.
Entomology

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by navdengan99(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
very soon we go hear say dis chap don blow with dis pix bcuz Samsung company likes his photo-work...........i see d future guys

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
ewizard1:
Insect in first two pictures is "apabonbon" !
Those who knows knows... I can make a duplex with boys quarters for that bug!

#okBye
Erm! In english pls and is the insect harmful?
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Rozaytee: 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
happney65:
You are bored true true..instead make you find pussy to fuccck you dey snap yeye things.. grin grin grin
he is not a pervert like u

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
sexybbstar:
These are mine too... Before and after pictures
Miss, that camera phone did you use and did you use a phote editing app for the after pictures?
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by happney65: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rozaytee:
he is not a pervert like u

I guess having sex is being pervert?Dude is bored,gave him an advise make he go fucck,nor be rape ohh,you are now calling me a pervert..
Okay i like ur boobs,the one i could see a little bit on ur DP..would you like me to suck on them?That is what being pervert means since you already called me one swerie..infact I'll love to fuccck you sef..fuckkkk you like Mad!!!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Buffalowings3(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mckandre:
heres mine grin

Create another thread
Then call Lala
Fp straight
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
dumo1:

Miss, that camera phone did you use and did you use a phote editing app for the after pictures?

The phone camera is Tecno k7 and I used Adobe lightroom for the editing.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Op... I want to give you iphone7..contact me. Great work
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by keetel(f): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
People are vey hateful and full of spite here with unnecessary comments,
@ksslib i love the pictures. They're good considering that u took it with ur phone camera and u said no filter was used in most of them.
I can't even take a good selfie so well done

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by keetel(f): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Toptipster:
Op... I want to give you iphone7..contact me. Great work

I need too wink
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
chccho:

Did u read where the OP said its a samsung galaxy note 4 and not an S4 am sure u know there's a whole lot of difference. Anyways even if its a an old phone does that in anyway diminish the picture quality and the skill of this OP? I bet u a lot of ipohone 7/8 users cannot take pics this beautiful with their 300-400k phones.

So u can see its not all about money/price of the phone.
There is a whole lot more to life

Are you done?
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Bamz(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Out of the abundance of the heart... cheesy

happney65:
You are bored true true..instead make you find pussy to fuccck you dey snap yeye things.. grin grin grin
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
sexybbstar:

The phone camera is Tecno k7 and I used Adobe lightroom for the editing.
Keep up with the good work cool you ae getting there. Do you also want to take it up as a hobby?
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bamz:

grin the mouth speaketh.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
AMossley:

Entomology

Thank you sir.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
dumo1:

Keep up with the good work cool you ae getting there. Do you also want to take it up as a hobby?
No.. As a profession.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by happney65: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bamz:

The heart Speaketh.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
sexybbstar:

No.. As a profession.
Wow! The lord is your muscle.
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
dumo1:

Wow! The lord is your muscle.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by chccho(m): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Are you done?

No am not, am bored and wanna go take pics!!! Can we take together?
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by skillz111(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
justclinton:
Nice o... but hold on, wen last did u treat malaria? Ever heard of 'celebral malaria'?...I greet u
cerebral
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by shumuel(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
sexybbstar:
These are mine too... Before and after pictures

Dont waste these pictures

#Sola #Enite #Mitrill
Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by bossaboss: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Detailed

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by chccho(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
justclinton:
Nice o... but hold on, wen last did u treat malaria? Ever heard of 'celebral malaria'?...I greet u

U are quick to codemn but, u dont even have basic understanding, lack comprehension/spelling.

Well done o, well done!!! "Mr Celebral"

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Boredom-inspired Photographer by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
shumuel:

Dont waste these pictures

#Sola #Enite #Mitrill
First time I'm coming across your moniker on nairaland.. I don't know you are using the same name on Nairaland too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Drawings From My Portfolio / Chijioke Anyacho And His Masterpiece Drawings Using Ball Point Pens. / Do You Draw Comics? Manga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.