Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Let Us Do A Recall Of Buhari And Yaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Do A Recall Of Buhari And Yaya Bello (463 Views)

Nigerians Hail Buhari On Recall Of Ambassador To South Africa Over Xenophobia / You Are Welcome To Graze In Kogi State- Yaya Bello To Fulani Herdsmen / Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Do A Recall Of Buhari And Yaya Bello by yk2018: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
We all witness what played out today in Kogi State were many voters wasn't happy that their names and signature was forged to recall Dino and God stand by him....
Let us test Buhari and Yahaya Bello popularity here.

If you want Buhari to be recall click Like..

If you Yahaya Bello to be recall click share.....

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Let Us Do A Recall Of Buhari And Yaya Bello by slimfit1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Please how do we do that before this country turn to a Muslim countr.y I'm sensing a quiet muslim agenda. When Biafra and Kanu were making noise we thought he was going mad but he was actually talking sense.
So also we saw police and military quickly deployed when that man did not kill a chicken yet a police was not deployed when thousands are been and being killed. Its either we dont have a president or Buhari has lost his mind to keep quiet that quietness is just a sign of a leader who doesn't care about the citizens.

Its a shame that the military personnel and police have not been seen yet we saw them in Enugu harassing people having a peaceful gathering. The people of Benue should use every means necessary to protect themselves before you become a figure.

The Nigerian security forces are all muslims dont expect them to protect a non muslim. I lived in the North so i know what I'm saying, the Buhari we knew had his Islamic republic in mind indirectly adopting it without our knowledge. The government he is running is for the north and Islamic state. The vise president is just a cover up

1 Like

Re: Let Us Do A Recall Of Buhari And Yaya Bello by yk2018: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
slimfit1:
Please how do we do that before this country turn to a Muslim countr.y I'm sensing a quiet muslim agenda. When Biafra and Kanu were making noise we thought he was going mad but he was actually talking sense.
So also we saw police and military quickly deployed when that man did not kill a chicken yet a police was not deployed when thousands are been and being killed. Its either we dont have a president or Buhari has lost his mind to keep quiet that quietness is just a sign of a leader who doesn't care about the citizens. Its a shame that
by 2019 we will send Buhari and Yahaya Bello back to the Daura and Okene

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Do A Recall Of Buhari And Yaya Bello by yk2018: 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
APC govt is used to death peoples so isn't new to us again, please if you want Buhari to be recall click like and Yahaya Bello click Share......
Re: Let Us Do A Recall Of Buhari And Yaya Bello by yk2018: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Please this post need to go to the promise land let others have a say. Lalasticlala, Rocktation,0AM4J,Mynd44
Re: Let Us Do A Recall Of Buhari And Yaya Bello by slimfit1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
yk2018:
by 2019 we will send Buhari and Yahaya Bello back to the Daura and Okene

No prepare to divide this country the Muslims are looking while our people are been killed its time we settle for Christian South Nigeria and Northern Muslim Nigeria.
Re: Let Us Do A Recall Of Buhari And Yaya Bello by yk2018: 7:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
My Brother you have said it all..

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings: Christians Can No Longer Trust APC Govt - Cleric / Senate Minority Leader Visits Calabar Rice City /garment Factory, Commends Ayade / Takeitback: Sowore’s 23 Days Journey Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.