Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

hk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hk (1313 Views)

My Brother Carry Yam Enter HK The Chairman N Boys Begin Celebrate / Emergence Of Hook Up ‘HK’ In Nupe Land And The Need For Concern / Do I Continue With My Current Job As A Manager For 40k Or Quit To Join The HK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hk by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hy
Re: hk by Headlesschicken(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
undecided and what's all dix cancelled sh!t all bout....

1 Like

Re: hk by iamJ(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
instead of me wasting my time proving that ure seeking attention or defending the local tins that we have on this site, i will just view, type this and pass grin

3 Likes

Re: hk by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided and what's all dix cancelled sh!t all bout....

I don't have to reveal the full usernames to avoid shaming.
Re: hk by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2018
iamJ:
instead of me wasting my time proving that ure seeking attention or defending the local tins that we have on this site, i will just view, type this and pass grin

Of what use is the attention as long as my identity isn't known? Is this not the thing that brags about a girlfriend from Philippine? Lobatan
Re: hk by Mskrisx(f): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
I’d just follow this thread n see where all this ends!
Meanwhile Op, I can see some usernames clearly.

Ellaba...
MzYem...
Lisa50...
Etima...
Lala4...
Andergir...
Citad...
Damniesug...
Mirame...
Nkepri...
Adankember...
Ok. Decoded all the “cancellations” undecided
They need to come for a meeting right?
Re: hk by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bruv some of them are guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: hk by kalu61(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hahahaha, I wouldn't doubt if we have packaged ashawos on Nairaland. Slay queens in disguise forming good girls.
Re: hk by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mskrisx:
I’d just follow this thread n see where all this ends!
Meanwhile Op, I can see some usernames clearly.

Ellaba...
MzYem...
Lisa50...
Etima...
Lala4...
Andergir...
Citad...
Damniesug...
Mirame...
Ok. Decoded all the “cancellations” undecided
They need to come for a meeting right?

Satan's pikin. How did you decode these?
Re: hk by olylove: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Most are guys... U no de get spam emails?
Re: hk by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
half of those monikers there are actually guys behind the monikers.op shine ur eyes and beware of the IDES OF YAHOOBOYS
Re: hk by shaybebaby(f): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Off to send my own pm. tongue
Re: hk by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nonsense post
RickRansom:
A thread of mine reached the front page, and PMs started rolling in in their tens. While replying those messages, I painted a picture of myself as a hustler. Even if I'm rich, should a sane woman expect me to come out as being rich? Parasitism, not corruption, is the bane of Nigeria's existence - from fraudulent federalism to a gender that sees marriage as an escape route from hunger.

Find attached many usernames that sent me PMs. All of them ran away once they realized that there is no any sign of booty sharing. Pathetic, to say the least!

Re: hk by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
lefulefu:
half of those monikers there are actually guys behind the monikers.op shine ur eyes and beware of the IDES OF YAHOOBOYS

Lefu, I tire o. Should yahoo boys try duping Omo-aye like myself?

1 Like

Re: hk by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
DonPiiko:
Nonsense post

Is this not the one biacan, the notorious broke gal asked for money? Yiu yaff arrive, online money bag.
Re: hk by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wrong person
RickRansom:

Is this not the one biacan, the notorious broke gal asked for money? Yiu yaff arrive, online money bag.
Re: hk by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2018

Re: hk by frbona: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
iamJ:
you get sense

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO Man Get Stuck While Having SEX With A Married Woman / Foreigner Looking For Love... Whatsapp Group ( Join Now) / Couple Caught Having S3x While Ordering Food At A Busy Mcdonald’s (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.