Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,070 members, 7,849,334 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus (10968 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Vs Maureen Solomon / 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) / Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Edible(f): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2009
Omotee is best,folowd by chioma,then damascus,gene is last!
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2010
jkpretty:

I love Omotola, she's so natural in her acting. To lovers of omotola i don't know if u've noticed this. She's da bomb!!!!!!!!!!!! She's an achiever, mother of four, at 29 with a husband to take home wit

Genevieve is fake, she used to be natural initially but she's now so fake. she's 28 for those trying to get her age. The only thing i envy about her is her movement from grass to grace.

But my girl, Omotola rules

My range
Omotola
chioma
Ini edo
Stella
Genevieve

lovely Stella aside, Omotola on top of the pack. Ini edo at the bottom.
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by 0hsisi: 12:36am On Feb 21, 2010
omotola's backside is horrendous
like that of a market woman grin
sometimes I wonder if she's wearing diapers grin
cute face that's about it
like her all the same

Genevieve looks all together good
excellent shape,great actress

Iniedo used to be Ok physically but her fatty deposit now for a girl her ageĀ  is just awful
dresses like a hooker lipsrsealed

Chioma Chukwuka is Ok,looks well mannered,the type of girl I'll like my brother to bring home. grin

Thank God Rita Dominic wasn't up on that list
she looks like a drug addict that was kicked out of rehab grin

As for Eucharia Anunobi Ekwu,that one looks like an Adanma masquerade from Ngwo grin
she irritates the daylights out of me

Another irritant is Stephanie Okereke.
Someone should tell that girl that she can neither act nor pronounce her words properly.
She looks like a man too grin

as for Tonto Dike
If I could punch my TV and it gets to her, I would have given her several black eyes grin
Her facial expressions,screamings and overacting arrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercy Johnson is Ok but please she should keep her breasts inside her blouse, we are tired of having them in our faces

Stella Damasus is alright,looks like a wife material

love Patience Ozokwor,would like to meet her in person.

My all time favorite actress (whom I haven't seen in recent movies) remains Ms Liz Benson.
Classy, elegant, poised, very well spoken.
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by fariday: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2010
[color=#006600]omotola rules, :[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Nigerian Movies In One Word? / Dickson Iroegbu's The Good Husband Hits Cinemas November 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.