Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy (9874 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Will Not Return, FG Assures IMF / Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Says He Is Healthy And In Good Spirits / Mandatory Use Of Identity Numbers Begins In January 2019 – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by maximunimpact(m): 12:07am On Apr 29, 2018
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has assured the international community that President Muhammadu Buhari is healthy and fit to seek re-election in 2019.

Mohammed, who has been on tour of major media houses and think-tank in the U.S., said there was nothing to fear about Buhari’s health as he declared his intention to seek re-election.

The minister was first in Washington, D.C. and later in New York, where he explained that Buhari’s administration had done very well and recorded so many achievements in less than three years.

He visited CNN, New York Times, Voice of America, Washington Post, Washington Times; Al Jazeera, Reuters, Wall Journal Street, and the Atlantic Council and the Foreign Relations Council.

“I think the exchange has been quite robust. We’ve spoken on a wide range number of issues from security to the economy to the fight against corruption.

“In particular, the interview dwelt more on insecurity and also they were interested to know why the president wants to seek re-election and whether he is fit to run given the concerns about his health.

“Of course, I explained to them that it is those who have a morbid fear about president coming back in 2019 that are flying this kite about his health.

“But his health is very good, since he came back in August, he’s feeling very well, he’s never missed one single Federal Executive Council meeting or cancelled any schedule and his schedules have been very hectic.

“He has faced his presidential duties with vigour, urgency and purpose. Therefore, there’s nothing to fear about his health,” Mohammed told the Correspondent of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

According to him, most people have raised the issue of the president’s health, adding many who have raised the issue are not being sincere.

“Mr President, yes was ill, has recovered very well,” the minister stressed adding, “so on the grounds of his health, there’s nothing to fear about his health”.

Mohammed said the president would find his campaign much easier in 2019 because he would campaign on what he has been able to achieve in three years.

“Of course I told them that he’s going to campaign largely about his achievements in the areas of economy, fighting corruption, investing in people and that we are very confident that the people of Nigeria, whose lives has touched, will respond positively.

“And by the time his campaign starts, I think he would have even more to speak about in all the areas he promised during 2015 campaign.

“He can beat his chest and say ‘I have delivered on revamping the economy, I have delivered on fighting insecurity, I have delivered in fighting corruption’.

“He’s only going to consolidate on these things in his second term,” he said. (NAN)

https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2018/04/29/2019-fg-assures-international-community-buhari-is-healthy/

1 Like

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by iSpread(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2018
ok
Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by Biglittlelois(f): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Even if the whole of his body is as new as a new born baby, he will still speed back to daura come 2019

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by Oparih: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
What a wawu
Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by NaijaMutant(f): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Click LIKE if Buhari is only fit to return to daura undecided

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by MrMystrO(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nigerians Say they don't want youths, They believe only OLD and "Experienced" People Can run this Country. So i Say..

Buhari Till 2023!!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by ajepako(f): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Africa's Liar-in-Chief has spoken..

Yeah sure.... grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by pawesome(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Healthy to go back to Daura I presume grin

"And by the time his campaign starts, I think he would have even more to speak about in all the areas he promised during 2015 campaign.

“He can beat his chest and say ‘I have delivered on revamping the economy, I have delivered on fighting insecurity, I have delivered in fighting corruption’.

Is there anitym that these guy speaks without lying?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by Gospeljamie(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
But Is He Really? Ayam Not Understanding Why This Government Always Want To Please The International Communities At The Detriment Of His People.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by miracle956: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
thats a bad news
Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by profdee1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
In all fairness, I think this minister deserves an award......
We all shall be rewarded according to our deeds.
Chai
Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by profdee1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
In all fairness, I think this minister deserves an award......
We all shall be rewarded according to our deeds.
Chai
Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by Olukat(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
These diapers wearing old men won't kill Nigeria
Buhari's health isn't the issue
Nigerians doubt his capacity to lead the nation. shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by Kennitrust(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Healthy enough to increase our problems.

Dear Lord, please � forgive our sins and send us a good leader. Please Lord!

5 Likes

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by Rollins777(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Everything jagajaga,Nigeria scatter, scather,gun shots inna the air.
Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by flexyrule(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Fit my foot!!!!
Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by kenedy175(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
That won't stop him from going back to Daura come 2019 insha Allah!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by Uyiii: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lai Mohammed is only being SARCASTIC.

we should learn how to read between Lines, I don't want to believe he meant all those trash he spewed to be reality.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by zinny377(f): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lai Lai Mohammed!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by obaataaokpaewu: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
If he can beat his chest that he has delivered on the 3 issues he centered his campaign on, then there won't be any need contesting again. He has achieved everything, he should allow another person try and achieve his/hers cheesy grin
Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by olylove: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
He never fails to disappoint
Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by laurel03(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
I will not vote for any presidential candidate above 60years of age in 2019...
No to Atiku and Buhari...

3 Likes

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by BruncleZuma: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Who ask am?
Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mr Mohammed
Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by ArcMiniFC(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ladies, See The DUBAI Products MERCY AIGBE is Selling for #1,500

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkfRgoTKYao
Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by CharleyBright(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
You need to do a lot if convincing when u are selling a Bad Product.. Buhari is BAAAAAD market.

1 Like

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
that's good cos he'll need much energy to face charges when he's out of Aso rock
Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by blazesam(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
OK WE HEAR, MR LIE MUHAMAD. How about him going back to daura, since his only strong at traveling outside oyibo nigeria, when another person becomes the president he wil become the minister of tourism. One of his campaign promise was to travel round the word.

1 Like

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by Politicowizard(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
This propaganda has been taken out of the shores of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy by hacunamatata: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
He has the problem telling the truth. Africa is indeed a shithole country.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Flags-Off 1.8km Construction Of Ama Isi Udala, Ifite-ogwari Road / 1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer / Reps Declare N320bn Missing From Crude Oil Remittance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.