Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (14561 Views)

Yet They Blame God / "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God / Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by alBHAGDADI: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2018
BlackManta:

If a patient dies and the fault is not from the doctor, then we must blame God.
After all he is an all powerful God and he's supposed to do a better job than the doctor.
Don't forget all the time the patient was busy drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes to the detriment of his health.

When such patient dies, people like you will blame God.
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by teamsynergy: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2018
Sirfeeking:
coolI'm paitently waiting for the full version No offence op,why are you using the name of a terrorist leader(Isis to be precise) as your monicker,don't you think it is against the fruit of the holy spirit cool

the nigger is a fanatic ...go read all his post... he is prolly prepping some xtian Boko version... the problem of most religious peeps in Nigeria is that; they view everything from one narrow angle and once u don't subscribe to their views, u are doomed....

3 Likes

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2018
The world is not sick, this is the most peaceful time in the history of the planet.

2 Likes

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by alBHAGDADI: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2018
teamsynergy:

the nigger is a fanatic ...go read all his post... he is prolly prepping some xtian Boko version... the problem of most religious peeps in Nigeria is that; they view everything from one narrow angle and once u don't subscribe to their views, u are doomed....

What's fanatic about me?

The fact that I point out the wrong in the society or because I strap myself with bomb and blow up the society?

1 Like

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by yefasolution: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Spots on
alBHAGDADI:
Very wrong.

That water hemlock, irrespective of how poisonous it is, can still be used for good. It can be used to make pesticides to kill insects and rodents destroying crops.

But when a man decides to use it to kill an innocent man, the fault can't be placed on the hemlock nor God. The fault lies solely on the evil man that used God's creation for evil.

It's simple as creating a car and giving it to someone to drive. Driving the car about does him good. But when he decides to intentionally ram the vehicle into a large crowd at the bus stop, can you blame the car or the person who gave him? No. You blame the evil man behind the steering wheel.
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by teamsynergy: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
What's fanatic about me?

The fact that I point out the wrong in the society or because I strap myself with bomb and blow up the society?

you know nothing about how a society functions... you only always wail and appeal to the ignorance of the supposed religious peeps on this platform ....

and lastly, ur views re mostly radical... this was how your mentor abubakar alhbagdadi started....

no xtian will associate his name or self with an Islamic terrorist...

infact, I won't be supprised if you are a Muslim with an agenda to soil and paint xtainity a bad colour....

1 Like

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2018
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by alBHAGDADI: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2018
teamsynergy:

you know nothing about how a society functions... you only always wail and appeal to the ignorance of the supposed religious peeps on this platform ....

and lastly, ur views re mostly radical... this was how your mentor abubakar alhbagdadi started....

no xtian will associate his name or self with an Islamic terrorist...

infact, I won't be supprised if you are a Muslim with an agenda to soil and paint xtainity a bad colour....

grin grin grin

My monika is not an Islamic name, neither is Kelvin a Christian name.

Name na name.
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2018
sanctimonius bagger

i thought he would talk about horrors of children branded as witches, people being exploited in idp camps, bables sold on open marker, evil of fake drugs/beverages , the real human suffering perpetrated by Nigerians on Nigerians

but rather, like your run of the mill hypocrite, his focus is on entertainment.

on top of that, this hypocrite, like so many of his ilk, is more obsessed with policing women than any actual morality. none of the women he called out were fcked themselves

unless he wants to delve deeper int the women are to blame for everything argument. poor men are defenseless against these sirens and temptresses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by teamsynergy: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
grin grin grin

My monika is not an Islamic name, neither is Kelvin a Christian name.

Name na name.

if u see no wrong in using a known terrorist as ur mentor .... then your radical views are understandable... u should be on a watch list though.. cos we can't afford to have a xtainity version of isis

name na name indeed... fake xtain... go read an unadulterated bible about effect of name and why God changed names of some people in the Bible...

isis apologist
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by Saladin25(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2018
Una just dey know. The world we are is full of hypocrisy and hypocrites. Entertainment is a form of distraction created by elite for the populace not to think. To make the youth distracted you use, games, sport & gambling, movies and music to distract them so that they won't be able to think.
United Nation is the assembly where 6 countries (US, Russia, UK, France and China) are greater than other nations. They veto anything as long as it doesn't favour them. Since the establishment of UN more than 65 wars had been fought and still counting, UN never stopped all these wars from occurring.

3 Likes

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by talk2bity: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2018
Na so,truth talk
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by lexy2014: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2018
sorextee:
Doctors that will stand 12 hrs to perform surgery on a patient. After the successful surgery, the patient runs straight to church to give thanks and drop more money to the church, while ignoring the doctor ND his crew.

is surgery now free?
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by Buffalowings3(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
While op is a well known religious fanatic, he does have a point.
Why do we pick people of questionable characters a's role models grin

2 Likes

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by Bianda24: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Thank you my brother.

@hopefullandlord

I think the bolded part refers to someone you know.

grin grin grin
I am not actually referring to specifics, I have a lot of aqiuntances who are actually atheist and some who are also atheist but chose to see God as human. Those that claimed to be atheist indirectly reference God.

wink
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by obailala(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
When we humans mess things up, we turn around to blame God. We forget that he gave us all we need to make life better for each and everyone of us, but we mismanage them.

Look at what is happenning in Nigeria today. We are laying the foundation for our dooming, and we are stupidly cheering it on. We are gradually becoming proud of doing the wrong things. Look at those we are celebrating and enriching; people of questionable character.

Tonto Dikeh recently bagged a Niger Delta award for PEACE. From the outfit she wore to the event, it shouldn't take anyone to study rocket science to know she doesn't represent peace. Someone that couldn't maintain the peace in her marriage and is known to be violent is now seen as an ambassador for peace in a troubled Niger Delta region. Now we know why the region is the way it is.

BamBam who got sexed in the toilet is now getting endorsed and interviewed all across media houses. When will a girl who scored the highest in WAEC get such attention? We humans hardly read their news. But when it comes to BBNaija, we known everything about the show. Still, we turn around to wonder why children now prefer to pay for miracle centres when they want to write exams.

Bisola who was live on TV s*cking and munching d*ck is now a UN ambassador for the girl child. Female children are to now look up to her and draw inspiration from her actions. Can you all now see why the UN is sick and can never bring peace?

BBNaija

Do you think it makes sense for a show to give millions to an individual in a country where millions are wallowing in poverty? What exactly did the individual do to deserve such? What does that teach our youths? It teaches them that hardwork doesn't pay cos you can now sleep and have sex to become a millionaire.

People see nothing wrong with the show. Many youths are out there getting up early to catch the morning bus so as to beat traffic, while someone who slept for months woke up a millionaire. Is that money not enough to end the poverty of thousands? Why give it to just one person who did not significant that others can't do?

Many youths are looking for funds to go for farming or start up a business, yet these multinational companies are endorsing BBNaija housemates with millions, housemates who spent months indoors doing nothing.

The sad part is that people see nothing wrong in all of these. They won't until we all look back and don't know where a problem came from.
How exactly does a private act by Bambam make the world a sick place?.... The real thing making the world (especially Nigeria) a sick place is that we have too many holier-than-thou judgemental hypocrites roaming about our space; too many modern day Pharisees and Saducees.

1 Like

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by Daemonsanti(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
sorextee:
Doctors that will stand 12 hrs to perform surgery on a patient. After the successful surgery, the patient runs straight to church to give thanks and drop more money to the church, while ignoring the doctor ND his crew.

First of all, the doctor was paid for the surgery.
Secondly, a lot of doctors believe in God and they also thank God for the success of the surgery they perform.
Thirdly, not all who went into the theatre for that same surgery came out alive.
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by sexdoll: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
When we humans mess things up, we turn around to blame God. We forget that he gave us all we need to make life better for each and everyone of us, but we mismanage them.

Look at what is happenning in Nigeria today. We are laying the foundation for our dooming, and we are stupidly cheering it on. We are gradually becoming proud of doing the wrong things. Look at those we are celebrating and enriching; people of questionable character.

Tonto Dikeh recently bagged a Niger Delta award for PEACE. From the outfit she wore to the event, it shouldn't take anyone to study rocket science to know she doesn't represent peace. Someone that couldn't maintain the peace in her marriage and is known to be violent is now seen as an ambassador for peace in a troubled Niger Delta region. Now we know why the region is the way it is.

BamBam who got sexed in the toilet is now getting endorsed and interviewed all across media houses. When will a girl who scored the highest in WAEC get such attention? We humans hardly read their news. But when it comes to BBNaija, we known everything about the show. Still, we turn around to wonder why children now prefer to pay for miracle centres when they want to write exams.

Bisola who was live on TV s*cking and munching d*ck is now a UN ambassador for the girl child. Female children are to now look up to her and draw inspiration from her actions. Can you all now see why the UN is sick and can never bring peace?

BBNaija

Do you think it makes sense for a show to give millions to an individual in a country where millions are wallowing in poverty? What exactly did the individual do to deserve such? What does that teach our youths? It teaches them that hardwork doesn't pay cos you can now sleep and have sex to become a millionaire.

People see nothing wrong with the show. Many youths are out there getting up early to catch the morning bus so as to beat traffic, while someone who slept for months woke up a millionaire. Is that money not enough to end the poverty of thousands? Why give it to just one person who did not significant that others can't do?

Many youths are looking for funds to go for farming or start up a business, yet these multinational companies are endorsing BBNaija housemates with millions, housemates who spent months indoors doing nothing.

The sad part is that people see nothing wrong in all of these. They won't until we all look back and don't know where a problem came from.

Wake up, my friend.

It's the New World Order!

It is the new trend.

The sillier; the better!

And it will continue like that until mankind is totally annihilated.

1 Like

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by mablie(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutestmadridista:

This is entirely part of the disadvantages of capitalism

This is what becomes of a capitalists government and its not restricted to here. in the US millions are being paid by sponsors for Keeping up with the Katrashians but educational programmes are suffering from lack of funding

Footballers are paid £300,000 per week while the chef and medics of the same club can barely get by

its easy to bring it down to god cuz we're too religious but capitalism is at the root of everything, it corrupts the more it goes on as it rewards talent, laziness and cheats more than it does hardworking people. Popularity and money comes first, Banks wouldn't give endorsement deals to best graduating student but would gladly give musicians that sing corrupt songs, why? when you find out why you'd understand

Edit: about your last paragraph. Anyone who's read my posts on this thread would know I'm referring to religious people. Atheists neither credit god for good nor blame him for evil or at least I don't but religious people would give credit to god for good and blame themselves or fellow humans for bad especially Christians even though the bible gives Yahweh responsibility for both good and evil
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by izzou(m): 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
henrixx:
what is unseen doesn't count you know. And your opinion is the reason why blacks are backwards

I speak for myself and not the entire black race.

If you generalize it, then you must be either dumb or myopic

And backward too...

1 Like

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by henrixx(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
izzou:

I speak for myself and not the entire black race.

If you generalize it, then you must be either dumb or myopic

And backward too...
Don't be dumb to think I refer to you as speaking for the black race but rather referring to you as a likemind to many other poor thinking blacks

1 Like

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by izzou(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
henrixx:
I mean many blacks are like you hence backwardness... Don't be dumb to think I refer to you as speaking for the black race

Still affirming how high your dumbness is cool cool cool

The question should be. What good have you done for the benefit of the black race,talk more of mankind? grin

You simply have done nothing. But because Tonto received an award, you brought your handkerchief and your catarrh infested hands to wail here

Until you state what you yourself have done for the benefit of mankind, you can just shut up and shove your disdain up your black nyansh

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by EarthXmetahuman: 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Very wrong.

That water hemlock, irrespective of how poisonous it is, can still be used for good. It can be used to make pesticides to kill insects and rodents destroying crops.

But when a man decides to use it to kill an innocent man, the fault can't be placed on the hemlock nor God. The fault lies solely on the evil man that used God's creation for evil.

It's simple as creating a car and giving it to someone to drive. Driving the car about does him good. But when he decides to intentionally ram the vehicle into a large crowd at the bus stop, can you blame the car or the person who gave him? No. You blame the evil man behind the steering wheel.
this is why I hate debating "Christians" in this forum.

Just look at the High level of crap this one is dishing out.

2 Likes

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by Aboguede(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
The world is now over crowded.

3rd world war and many civil wars will reduce the number to at least 1/3 then the survivers will lead a fulfilled and Happy life. I wish so and suggest so. grin shocked cool
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by henrixx(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
izzou:

Still affirming how high your dumbness is cool cool cool

The question should be. What good have you done for the benefit of the black race,talk more of mankind? grin

You simply have done nothing. But because Tonto received an award, you brought your handkerchief and your catarrh infested hands to wail here

Until you state what you yourself have done for the benefit of mankind, you can just shut up and shove your disdain up your black nyansh

grin grin
well you seem keen to show how much you can insult rather than proving a good point.

Check the thread well... I didn't make any comment on Tonto or any of the stated people. But rather made a comment to correct your poor logic of depending on things you didn't see. But since you are OK with been deluded then it's no problem
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by izzou(m): 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
henrixx:
well you seem keen to show how much you can insult rather than proving a good point.

Check the thread well... I didn't make any comment on Tonto or any of the stated people. But rather made a comment to correct your poor logic of depending on things you didn't see. But since you are OK with been deluded then it's no problem

You are really amazing smiley I mean amazingly stupid

Someone concluded that the corporate world doesn't help people because they gave somebody 2 million and you didn't find that deluding

Someone concluded that Tonto doesn't deserve a peace award because she has a broken home and wore a cleavage baring dress and you didn't find that deluding

Someone concluded that Bisoler does not deserve to be a UN ambassador because of what she did in BBN and you still didn't find that deluding(Even Angelina Jolie, who is also a UN ambassador is a divorcee)

Today is Sunday but I think you are the most deluded person I'll meet this week grin. I didn't even conclude that they have unknown good works. I only told him it could be possible and he should try not to judge

Please don't quote me again. If comprehension is your problem, I wasn't the cause

Mtcheeew grin
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by henrixx(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
izzou:

You are really amazing smiley I mean amazingly stupid

Someone concluded that the corporate world doesn't help people because they gave somebody 2 million and you didn't find that deluding

Someone concluded that Tonto doesn't deserve a peace award because she has a broken home and wore a cleavage baring dress and you didn't find that deluding

Someone concluded that Bisoler does not deserve to be a UN ambassador because of what she did in BBN and you still didn't find that deluding(Even Angelina Jolie, who is also a UN ambassador is a divorcee)

Today is Sunday but I think you are the most deluded person I'll meet this week grin. I didn't even conclude that they have unknown good works. I only told him it could be possible and he should try not to judge

Please don't quote me again. If comprehension is your problem, I wasn't the cause

Mtcheeew grin
the op stated what we all know or have seen and thats not delusion unlike you who brought up points of things you haven't seen.

A check on the dictionary will help you with the meaning of delusion then relate it with your first post I quoted.
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by izzou(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
henrixx:
the op stated what we all know or have seen and thats not delusion unlike you who brought up points of things you haven't seen.

A check on the dictionary will help you with the meaning of delusion then relate it with your first post I quoted.
K
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by Yankiss(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

BBNaija

Nothing could be further from the truth. Our values are not only confused and intrinsically defective but also counterproductive.

1 Like

Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by brojoshua: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's our sins and wickedness of corruption, injustice, pride, greediness, selfishness, .myopia, blindness, foolishness, absence of mercy, unrighteousness, absence of truth, etc, that are destroying us in Nigeria
Re: We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God by Makschinchin: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
When good is a result of mankind's actions the religious would credit god whether directly or indirectly

Maybe the "billboards" would credit the governor cuz such billboards are made by the parties of the governor trying to piggyback on the "good" the governor did. However the main people would credit god or at least credit both god and the governor but when a road is bad none of those same people would in anyway bring god into the picture. Maybe you're finding that example controversial so I'll use another one

When someone is sick, goes to hospital and doctors work day and night to make sure the sickness is treated and possibly cured. such a person would get well and give all credit to god. such a person would go to church and give testimonies that it was his prayer that healed him. such a person might even not tell the audience he went to hospital at all. Doctors would rarely/never get any credit for the work they did even if they were doing it for free like Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) but god gets all the credit. If it so happens that such a person wants to credit the doctor its going to be a backhanded compliment like "I thank god for enabling the doctors and using them to treat my disease" or something in that line.

However if while treating the man some complication develops that makes the situation worse than it was before he visited the hospital, God would suddenly be out of the picture and ALL the blame would be put on the doctors.

@bolded

Haven't you heard of someone saying, "that's the will of God", in such situation?

You self acclaimed atheists always try to discredit God but if it's Satan that is being talked about/given credit, you probably will keep scrolling down and won't even reply the post.

I know deep inside of you, you know there is God but you're trying so hard to defeat that inner you.

My Bible says in 2nd Corinthians 4:3-4 that if the Gospel is hidden, it is hidden to them who are lost, In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I pray you give Jesus a chance in your life again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? / Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises / I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.