Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Blame God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blame God (1597 Views)

Yet They Blame God / "Dragging God" Trends As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Blame God / We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame God by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
1. When a car manufacturer makes a faulty model what happens? They discontinue it's manufacture.

2.When a writer on paper or painter makes a mistake what happens? They squeeze the paper and into the bin.

Now my big question is this?
When God discovered Eve was a faulty product,what did God do?
He cursed Eve to suffer for a creative defect of gullibility?
This defies logic.

3 Likes

Re: Blame God by Makavelli25: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
God aint a car manufacturer God aint a writer. God made the writer and the manufacturer so go f*€k yourself

2 Likes

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Makavelli25:
God aint a car manufacturer
God aint a writer.
God made the writer and the manufacturer so go f*€k yourself
here comes a Christian fool!
Welcome... brother wey mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Blame God by Makavelli25: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Moralgladiator:
here comes a Christian fool!
Welcome... brother wey mumu.

Exchanging words with you makes no better than you. So ama gona let you swim in the pool of poverty and sheer foolishness.

NB.Mention me again and get your ass whipped

1 Like

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 01, 2020
Makavelli25:

Exchanging words with you makes no better than you. So ama gona let you swim in the pool of poverty and sheer foolishness.

NB.Mention me again and get your ass whipped
Oguñ lo ma kpa iya e!
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Truth is universal
Re: Blame God by Makavelli25: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Oguñ lo ma kpa iya e!
I am fascinated this kind of foolishness exist. Dumb ass monkey claiming atheist when he hasnt eaten for days. Your village people are busy feasting with your destiny thats why even if it is attached to the sun it wont shine.

1 Like

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2020
Makavelli25:

I am fascinated this kind of foolishness exist. Dumb ass monkey claiming atheist when he hasnt eaten for days. Your village people are busy feasting with your destiny thats why even if it is attached to the sun it wont shine.
raper and sinc writer hoping for a promoter with a fine attitude...lol I guess you must be in the most undesirable place on Earth,your plea for a sponsor says it all.

Nb: I'm gonna ask Hoolohi the Devil's advocate to call you up on that your phone number and offer you a mouth watering deal.....keep your phone close,nice signature

2 Likes

Re: Blame God by Makavelli25: 10:54am On Feb 01, 2020
Moralgladiator:
raper and song writer hoping for a promoter with a fine attitude...lol I guess you must be in the most undesirable place on Earth,your plea for a sponsor says it all.

Nb: I'm gonna ask Hoolohi the Devil's advocate to call you up on that your phone number and offer you a mouth watering deal.....keep your phone close,nice signature

Ode.
Re: Blame God by Fortissimo502: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Having free will is not a creative defect.

1 Like

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2020
Moralgladiator:
1. When a car manufacturer makes a faulty model what happens? They discontinue it's manufacture.

2.When a writer on paper or painter makes a mistake what happens? They squeeze the paper and into the bin.

This defies logic.

The bolded is what i'm here to correct, everything God did goes PERFECTLY with logic, the only problem here is you've not met his friends whom he sent out to explain what actually happened in order to sanctify his name (purify his personality) amongst those complaining like you!

The LOGIC!

God didn't create humans with default, his purpose is making one pair out of all other creatures on planet earth to be intelligent so that they can take care of all the other creatures.
This intelligent creatures have the ability to do so many things due to their intelligence, unlike all other creatures living explicitly on instinct.

God warned the first human pair that since they're going to become many in no time, it will become difficult for them to cohabit with diverse notions and hobbies, so they'll have to rely on him for guidance (right and wrong) to know how to deal with fellow intelligent creatures like themselves!

Another invisible intelligent being convinced them that they can do better than that if they decide now to rebel against God's authority, they will not die has God said, it will be an opportunity to become Gods in the midst of the coming generation, they'll be in the position to make rules on what is right or wrong, they will be able to grasp (SEE) more opportunities than simply relying on God always!

The door is opened for doubts against their life giver, and they chose to rebel against God!

So it's not God's fault for making intelligent creatures on planet earth {Deuteronomy 35:2} many have come and kept their integrity to the end before God, despite all the hardship their first parent's rebellion brought upon them.
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Makavelli25:

Ode.
Am a rapper and songwriter in need of a promoter please good people help me blow 08140276845

You too wan blow?? You go blow ok......
Has he called to promote you?
The �'s call is going to come today, tomorrow...the next next month,may.. August. For all the insults you spewed,one day that phone number will ring dear rapper.
"Morality ain't cheap",but you will learn.
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Maximus69:

The bolded is what i'm here to correct, everything God did goes PERFECTLY with logic, the only problem here is you've not met his friends whom he sent out to explain what actually happened in order to sanctify his name (purify his personality) amongst those complaining like you!

The LOGIC!

God didn't create humans with default, his purpose is making one pair out of all other creatures on planet earth to be intelligent so that they can take care of all the other creatures.
This intelligent creatures have the ability to do so many things due to their intelligence, unlike all other creatures living explicitly on instinct.

God warned the first human pair that since they're going to become many in no time, it will become difficult for them to cohabit with diverse notions and hobbies, so they'll have to rely on him for guidance (right and wrong) to know how to deal with fellow intelligent creatures like themselves!

Another invisible intelligent being convinced them that they can do better than that if they decide now to rebel against God's authority, they will not die has God said, it will be an opportunity to become Gods in the midst of the coming generation, they'll be in the position to make rules on what is right or wrong, they will be able to grasp (SEE) more opportunities than simply relying on God always!

The door is opened for doubts against their life giver, and they chose to rebel against God!

So it's not God's fault for making intelligent creatures on planet earth {Deuteronomy 35:2} many have come and kept their integrity to the end before God, despite all the hardship their first parent's rebellion brought upon them.

Bros you are confused. Answer a simple question why a manufacturer should curse a defective product? Who's fault is the creation defect?
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
Moralgladiator:

(1)Bros you are confused.

(2)Answer a simple question why a manufacturer should curse a defective product?

(3)Who's fault is the creation defect?

You've tried Mr wrapper.

(1)Next time when asking questions regarding what you don't know, try to show some manners to those responding to you, they respect you and feel you count as one of us (sane humans) that's why they're responding,nobody pay attention to an insane no matter what he's spewing. I'm of the opinion that you aren't a psychic, even though you choose to be an ATHEIST, it's well, we're here together and we must learn to love and tolerate one another! smiley

(2) CURSE in the Bible is not to be viewed from the perspectives of mortal man who feels like inflicting injury on someone who makes him angry, whenever you see the word "CURSE" in God's word, it simply means the one CURSED has entered the quagmire and so can't escape dirt!
God stands to protect the obedient ones but any rebellious individual shows lack of trust(believe) in God's ability to protect, that's what it means when God says someone is cursed. In other words God is saying "i'm withdrawing my shield from you, now you'll feel my absence"

(3) The defect is their own not God's, if you're employed as a teacher to teach in a school, nobody blames you for the failure of the majority when few ones got excellent, some did very good and some got a pass. Your competence can only be reviewed if all the students failed woefully!

Humans who choose to rebel against God's guidance have caused a lot of troubles for others but we still have few ones in our midst who are fine exemplars of virtue! So the defect is of those who failed NOT of our Creator! Deuteronomy 32:5 smiley

1 Like

Re: Blame God by Makavelli25: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Am a rapper and songwriter in need of a promoter please good people help me blow 08140276845

You too wan blow?? You go blow ok......
Has he called to promote you?
The �'s call is going to come today, tomorrow...the next next month,may.. August. For all the insults you spewed,one day that phone number will ring dear rapper.
"Morality ain't cheap",but you will learn.

Okay
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2020
Maximus69:

You've tried Mr wrapper.

(1)Next time when asking questions regarding what you don't know, try to show some manners to those responding to you, they respect you and feel you count as one of us (sane humans) that's why they're responding,nobody pay attention to an insane no matter what he's spewing. I'm of the opinion that you aren't a psychic, even though you choose to be an ATHEIST, it's well, we're here together and we must learn to love and tolerate one another! smiley

(2) CURSE in the Bible is not to be viewed from the perspectives of mortal man who feels like inflicting injury on someone who makes him angry, whenever you see the word "CURSE" in God's word, it simply means the one CURSED has entered the quagmire and so can't escape dirt!
God stands to protect the obedient ones but any rebellious individual shows lack of trust(believe) in God's ability to protect, that's what it means when God says someone is cursed. In other words God is saying "i'm withdrawing my shield from you, now you'll feel my absence"

(3) The defect is their own not God's, if you're employed as a teacher to teach in a school, nobody blames you for the failure of the majority when few ones got excellent, some did very good and some got a pass. Your competence can only be reviewed if all the students failed woefully!

Humans who choose to rebel against God's guidance have caused a lot of troubles for others but we still have few ones in our midst who are fine exemplars of virtue! So the defect is of those who failed NOT of our Creator! Deuteronomy 32:5 smiley

Dream on Mr dreamer. You call me "know it all",yet whichever group of men who wrote the Christian Bible you continuously and erroneously quote carries no weight for the existence of cannabis and other intoxicating substance abuse didn't start today. Stories!! Formerly unverifiable due to technological limitations. Yet you think you know anything by going from the "unknown" to the known. Can't you see the quantum stupidity in believing a woman actually concived without the input of a man. May your wife be impregnated in such holy manner and let her tell you she carries yet a savior by revelation Tru a dream. Oh spare me the hypocricy!!! My sperm dances joyfully in her groin.
Now be a good boy and answer my initial question...

3 Likes

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 02, 2020
Fortissimo502:
Having free will is not a creative defect.
Then why did the Christian God curse and angrily drive them out of the garden into utter hardship for displaying that freewill? God right there had expectations which Adam and Eve clearly didn't meet.
Re: Blame God by Fortissimo502: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Then why did the Christian God curse and angrily drive them out of the garden into utter hardship for displaying that freewill? God right there had expectations which Adam and Eve clearly didn't meet.
Where did you read that he was angry? He told them already that if they ate the fruit, they'll die. They ate the fruit, they died (separation from God).
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2020
Moralgladiator:

Now be a good boy and answer my initial question...

You only need to learn ~

HOW TO TOLERATE AND RESPECT OTHER HUMANS LIKE YOU NO MATTER WHAT THEY BELIEVE, AS LONG AS THEY DON'T INFLICT ANY PAIN ON YOU! wink

God made whatever you find on planet earth perfect for a specific use, you're a human with brains to think, of course other humans will use their own God's given brains to scheme evil, please that doesn't mean the one who gave us brains erred in doing so. Again you have so many FRUITS around you, if you misuse them it will cause you harm, that doesn't mean the one who made such FRUIT is to blame. Every right thinking manufacturer makes sure he provide the INSTRUCTIONAL MANUAL along with a complex device, so that you don't damage the device or harm yourself when mishandled.

God began providing life saving instructions FROM the beginning, and as humans continues to abuse the use of their God's given bodies and other things found in their environment, God never stopped giving directions to guide obedient ones {John 5:17} that's why all those instructions were compiled in one big volume of manual called "Bible". Make the best use of it and see how happily you'll live your life {Psalm 1:1-6, compared to Isaiah 48:17-18} unlike those who ignored it only to get into all sort of injurious things! 1Timothy 6:9-10

Please what is that your question again, i've got so many people to attend to regarding what God have done to help humans live happily on planet earth!
Re: Blame God by Fortissimo502: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2020
Maximus69:

You only need to learn ~

HOW TO TOLERATE AND RESPECT OTHER HUMANS LIKE YOU NO MATTER WHAT THEY BELIEVE, AS LONG AS THEY DON'T INFLICT ANY PAIN ON YOU! wink

I'm curious...what's your response when/if they inflict pain on you? You stop respecting them?
Re: Blame God by mumumugu(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Moralgladiator:

This defies logic.

he destroyed the world..his creation when it was defective
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2020
Fortissimo502:

Where did you read that he was angry? He told them already that if they ate the fruit, they'll die. They ate the fruit, they died (separation from God).

I've always told these guys claiming ATHEISTS that
"ATHEISM is another religion on it's own"

It began in the garden of Eden when humans decided to do away with their Creator, their intention is to resist guidance but they want to guide others, is that not funny? cheesy

What the OP is trying to do now is to recruit many more people for ATHEISM, religionists are recruiting people for their religion while atheists who asserts that everyone should be left to choose what they'll do with their live are also coming our to DIRECT people on how they should think!

Satan blindfolded them to become advocates of NO MIND CONTROLLING, yet they're trying to use subtle approach to control others! cheesy

If someone have CHOSEN to subject himself to do the will of someone else, can we rightly say the one trying to CHANGE such a person is truly advocating for FREEDOM OF CHOICE? cheesy

They'll pretend as if they have thought provoking questions to ask believers, but once they find out that the believer wishes to reason with them, they will begin to agitate even insulting the one responding to them, and when the believer ignore them completely they'll say he is afraid to talk about his FAITH! cheesy

God's word have defined them in one word, they've been caught in their own wed! Job 5:13 cheesy
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2020
Fortissimo502:

I'm curious...what's your response when/if they inflict pain on you? You stop respecting them?

Jesus gave two forms of rule, one for the general public and the other for his own followers.

Love your neighbour as yourself {Mark 12:31} This rule goes along with the golden rule which says "do onto others what you expect them to do to you" Matthew 7:12

There is no human society where these two laws can be undermined!

But to his own followers Jesus gave strange rules that's totally different from what any human will find palatable!

"You must have love AMONGST YOURSELVES, it's the same type of love i have for you that you must have for your fellow believer" John 13:34-35

This means a Christian should be prepared to sacrifice (if the need arises) his own life for his Christian brother or sister!

So the word RESPECT ONLY THOSE WHO AREN'T POSING ANY THREAT TO YOUR LIFE is what even the atheists themselves can't refute because they expert people to respect them despite their ideology. But that doesn't apply to true Christians, WE MUST RESPECT ALL PEOPLE no matter their attitude or barbaric lifestyles! 1Peter 3:15-17

God bless you! smiley
Re: Blame God by Fortissimo502: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus gave two forms of rule, one for the general public and the other for his own followers.

Love your neighbour as yourself {Mark 12:31} This rule goes along with the golden rule which says "do onto others what you expect them to do to you"[color] Matthew 7:12

There is no human society where these two laws can be undermined!

But to his own followers Jesus gave strange rules that's totally different from what any human will find palatable!

[color=red]"You must have love AMONGST YOURSELVES, it's the same type of love i have for you that you must have for your fellow believer"
John 13:34-35

This means a Christian should be prepared to sacrifice (if the need arises) his own life for his Christian brother or sister!

So the word RESPECT ONLY THOSE WHO AREN'T POSING ANY THREAT TO YOUR LIFE is what even the atheists themselves can't refute because they expert people to respect them despite their ideology. But that doesn't apply to true Christians, WE MUST RESPECT ALL PEOPLE no matter their attitude or barbaric lifestyles! 1Peter 3:15-17

God bless you! smiley

Lol ok thanks. I wan fear say my fellow brother/sister in Christ wan dey advocate eye for eye.
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2020
Fortissimo502:

Lol ok thanks. I wan fear say my fellow brother/sister in Christ wan dey advocate eye for eye.

You can only be my brother/sister in Christ if you're one of Jehovah's Witnesses!, that's the one and only group teaching the TRUTH regarding Jesus of Nazareth! smiley
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
Maximus69:

You can only be my brother/sister in Christ if you're one of Jehovah's Witnesses!, that's the one and only group teaching the TRUTH regarding Jesus of Nazareth! smiley
Division even in the church!!

2 Likes

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
Moralgladiator:
"Division even in the church!!"

There is NO division in the congregation of God! smiley

You need to calm down first to IDENTIFY the one and only Christian group on planet earth, before you begin with plans to debunk the Bible.

Otherwise you'll just be like a novice who thought there is nothing edible on the coconut tree, only to climb, remove it hard shell and after breaking it find the sweet white fruit and water inside!

If you've not thoroughly examined the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses and their achievement, you can't efficaciously debunk what is found the Bible with persuasive arguments! wink
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Maximus69:

There is NO division in the congregation of God! smiley

You need to calm down first to IDENTIFY the one and only Christian group on planet earth, before you begin with plans to debunk the Bible.

Otherwise you'll just be like a novice who thought there is nothing edible on the coconut tree, only to climb, remove it hard shell and after breaking it find the sweet white fruit and water inside!

If you've not thoroughly examined the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses and their achievement, you can't efficaciously debunk what is found the Bible with persuasive arguments! wink
SMH... another charlattan.

1 Like

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Moralgladiator:
SMH... another charlattan.

FRUSTRATION comes when you're battling vigorously to refute what is obvious or when you're trying really hard to establish what is not true.

This is what Christianity truly mean, the irrefutable concept far above the intellect of crooked minded worshipers of themselves claiming ATHEISTS.

You are FREE to continue worshiping yourself Sir, but you'll always find it extremely difficult to get worshippers most especially when you're saying "NO MIND CONTROLLING"

The TRUTH is "before you can get others to reason along and adopt your thoughts, YOU MUST FIRST GAIN CONTROL OVER THEIR THINKING".

That's where the ideology behind ATHEISM failed woefully right from it's conception! wink
Re: Blame God by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
Maximus69:

FRUSTRATION comes when you're battling vigorously to refute what is obvious or when you're trying really hard to establish what is not true.

This is what Christianity truly mean, the irrefutable concept far above the intellect of crooked minded worshipers of themselves claiming ATHEISTS.

You are FREE to continue worshiping yourself Sir, but you'll always find it extremely difficult to get worshippers most especially when you're saying "NO MIND CONTROLLING"

The TRUTH is "before you can get others to reason along and adopt your thoughts, YOU MUST FIRST GAIN CONTROL OVER THEIR THINKING".

That's where the ideology behind ATHEISM failed woefully right from it's conception! wink

2 Likes

Re: Blame God by Tamaratonye1(f): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Maximus69:

The LOGIC!

IF "Everything God did goes PERFECTLY with logic", then why isn't his creation perfect? How come his 'PERFECT' plan got derailed by a talking snake? He obviously didn't think through things LOGICALLY before putting the talking snake in the garden with Adam & Eve, & not putting some sort of protective fence or moat around the 'tree of knowledge of good & evil'.

What a screw up your PERFECT & LOGICAL god is!

So other then the fact you haven't demonstrated any logic, nor any evidence to support the very foundation of your claim...

Come on even the mysterious fart leaves telltale signs of their existence...

You now also concede that your god is a complete Bleep up?! A god that would create a species that life spans is essentially the length on gnats bollock hair, in comparison to the universe we reside in? Come on... is this all you theists have? This is what you cling to?!

A pan dimensional invisible wizard that is all knowing, all powerful etc.... and will only bestow his knowledge to illiterate, superstitious fuckwits, in the arsehole of nowhere... with absolute no way to prove it. If you truly believe that utter, utter, utter bollocks, then I have some magic beans I wish to sell you.

So, to start , to justify your argument, you must clearly demonstrate the existence of your particular god, the attributes you claim for it and only then move on to evidencing the fanciful claim that it or they created us, as humanity. Otherwise, the precious little spiel you wrote is mendacious, infantile drivel and should be dismissed. Muppet.

Oh, and please, note that evolution is an established well evidenced science as has been demonstrated almost ad nauseum. So, when trying to evidence your obviously mistaken claim that humans are NOT products of evolution, please do go off to Oslo and collect your Nobel prize.

1 Like

Re: Blame God by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

IF "Everything God did goes PERFECTLY with logic", then why isn't his creation perfect? How come his 'PERFECT' plan got derailed by a talking snake? He obviously didn't think through things LOGICALLY before putting the talking snake in the garden with Adam & Eve, & not putting some sort of protective fence or moat around the 'tree of knowledge of good & evil'.

What a screw up your PERFECT & LOGICAL god is!

So other then the fact you haven't demonstrated any logic, nor any evidence to support the very foundation of your claim...

Come on even the mysterious fart leaves telltale signs of their existence...

You now also concede that your god is a complete Bleep up?! A god that would create a species that life spans is essentially the length on gnats bollock hair, in comparison to the universe we reside in? Come on... is this all you theists have? This is what you cling to?!

A pan dimensional invisible wizard that is all knowing, all powerful etc.... and will only bestow his knowledge to illiterate, superstitious fuckwits, in the arsehole of nowhere... with absolute no way to prove it. If you truly believe that utter, utter, utter bollocks, then I have some magic beans I wish to sell you.

So, to start , to justify your argument, you must clearly demonstrate the existence of your particular god, the attributes you claim for it and only then move on to evidencing the fanciful claim that it or they created us, as humanity. Otherwise, the precious little spiel you wrote is mendacious, infantile drivel and should be dismissed. Muppet.

Oh, and please, note that evolution is an established well evidenced science as has been demonstrated almost ad nauseum. So, when trying to evidence your obviously mistaken claim that humans are NOT products of evolution, please do go off to Oslo and collect your Nobel prize.

Are you here to ask questions or pour your frustration on me? cheesy

If you're here to ask questions, do so by been specific about your questions, use your thought provoking questions to prove the logic wrong and do so with respect as you wish believers to respect your idea of nonexistence of God!

Go straight to your question and wait patiently for response! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

JESUS says "Her Sins Are Forgiven Because She Loved Much" / Why Do Muslims Like To Use Force In Everything? / How Is Faith Chosen?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.