Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate (33066 Views)

PGF Shops For Obaseki’s Replacement / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline / 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by deebsman1(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2018
Ramanto:
Buhari has shamed us that supported him then
How?
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Johnrake69: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:
Go to the diaspora and get somebody young with a fresh idea.

Someone with a First World mentality and with a new perspective on how Nigeria is supposed to be.

Most people in Nigeria have being corrupted by the Nigerian system and their ambitions are Third World.

Fruitless. Dimeji Bankole comes to mind. It appears those from the so called first World are more corrupt
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by TeamSimple(m): 8:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Lorechino:
Nice move I belong to PDP the only party that has shown respect to the rule of law and Democracy despite its shortcomings.
Explain this please

1 Like

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
Only Atiku can defeat PMB.
for dream!

1 Like

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
Only Atiku can defeat PMB.
for dream!

d only match for buhari is Nuhu Ribadu-Sowore combo
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by CSTR1003: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2018
Johnrake69:

Fruitless. Dimeji Bankole comes to mind. It appears those from the so called first World are more corrupt
He is just one. And I am sure there were signs that his character was not impeccable.

BTW, You have had many home grown leaders that have done far more damage .
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Lorechino(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2018
TeamSimple:
Explain this please
why are you so inquisitive to know are an APC ?
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by okephilips23: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2018
Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo 2019
ijustdey:

...May Consider Non-Party Man For Ticket

...Seeks Alliance With APGA, LP, SDP, Others

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/to-defeat-buhari-in-2019-pdp-shops-for-untainted-presidential-candidate.html

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by surgical: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2018
Btruth:
.... in my candid advice. PDP needs an alliance with other parties. And if possible, they should pick Mallam Nuru Ribadu & Donald Duke for the presidential & running mate candidates.

My take though.
Ribadu is not credible please.

1 Like

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by alen4smith(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2018
Lorechino:
Nice move I belong to PDP the only party that has shown respect to the rule of law and Democracy despite its shortcomings.
what an irony!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by philipoke241: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2018
Dankwambo is the man
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/to-defeat-buhari-in-2019-pdp-shops-for-untainted-presidential-candidate.html

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by philipoke241: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2018
PDP need not shop any more they have Gov. Dankwambo
ijustdey:

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Lorechino(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2018
alen4smith:
what an irony!
irony ke
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by uba1991: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2018
GOD BLESS BUHARI. the only untainted politician. NO ONE,I REPEAT NO ONE CAN DEFEAT BUHARI COME 2019. BUHARI/OSINBAJO TILL 2023. Children of HATE can only wail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Brugo(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2018
grin what a joke!

Pdp is a shithole party.

Well, the biafrans in pdp have zoned the position to the north. They marginalised themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:
Go to the diaspora and get somebody young with a fresh idea.

Someone with a First World mentality and with a new perspective on how Nigeria is supposed to be.

Most people in Nigeria have being corrupted by the Nigerian system and their ambitions are Third World.

Your reasoning is very funny.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by authority2006(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2018
phoenix90:
The only problem bedeviling this country is always the need to pacify and not provoke people from a certain geopolitical region. Yet these elements are the main reason the country has not stepped up to achieve great things. Right now I haven't seen any candidate from the north who deserves to lead this country again. The north have no visionary leader to present as presidential candidate.
Give Mr. Peter Obi a chance to be the president of this country and the rest will be history. Yes I am Igbo but I am not making this proposition based on my own opinion but on available facts. Here's one man who has made it as a businessman and also set the pace for greatness in Anambra state. He has never been accused of corruption nor be invited by the EFCC. He owns multinational companies and brings home his investments to employ 'lazy youths'. Please google extensively on this man and see what he stands for. Make him the president and Nigeria will rise.

North has no visionary leader? Your Mr Peter Obi and other business men in your entire region when put together lack one tenth of Dangote's vision.
Only the northerners are not your problem, all politicians from your region are also the problem. How is your governor spending your state's allocation?
"Yes, I am ibo". We know what you are, chest beater, it's in the DNA. Iranu abasa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by chuchu12345: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2018
Dankwambo is the right man
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by semyman: 9:12am On Apr 29, 2018
How dare you, Buhari's presidency is a non mover till 2023, I am sure you have heard of what happened or what is about to happen to the goat that moved a motion for his impeachment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by TeamSimple(m): 9:13am On Apr 29, 2018
Lorechino:
why are you so inquisitive to know are an APC ?
I am a Nigerian
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by greatman247(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2018
Go for Saraki.

1 Like

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2018
afroxyz:

You must have a low self esteem. Are you not old enough to be president? What bleeping diaspora. Someone that can't connect with what is on ground? Someone that the west would groom to do their bidding? Who told you that you need to be abroad to have a '1st world mentality?' How old were Nkrumah, Senghor, Sankara et al . Did they stay abroad?

Good points. People who have run away and contributed nothing to the economy and society are who he wants to invite to rule. They should seek leadership positions in their adopted countries.
This is simply a manifestation of a neo-colonial mentality.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by authority2006(m): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2018
StarUp:
Who cares? Meanwhile in Nigeria:

Governor's son = FIRS
Senator's son = NNPC
Minister's son = NIMASA
House of reps son = PTDF
Commissioner's son = NCC
House of assembly son = DPR
Poor man's graduate = Sure-P
Poor man's son = N-power.

Welcome to Nigeria.

Shine your eyes youths 2019 is by the corner, get ur PVC ready and "do the needful".

You posted the reality. But how will PVC and doing the needful change the culture of elites hijacking high paying jobs for their children?
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Ummu99: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2018
My Vote will Surely Go For That's Vibrant, Educated, Charismatic Young Man. Ibrahim DANKWAMBO. The Man wit Vision that is ready to deliver. Like And share For DANKWAMBO
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2018
pedrilo:
obaseki of Edo is diaspora person. He lived in the US for many years. What is the fate of Edo today?
He recently arranged thugs to beat up a pdp senator from his state for moving a motion to impeach buhari.

Obaseki really fxxed up
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Okoroawusa: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2018
Ramanto:
u ve never supported Buhari in ur life
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by afroxyz: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:

PDP have zoned it to the north.
And to be honest, I don't see any northerner based in Nigeria that can provide the kind of acceleration Nigeria need.

Even the south that is 100 years ahead of the north is still struggling with quality leadership.

That is why I suggested the diaspora. At least a northerner that grew up in a First World country, highly intelligent, honest and educated will know how things are supposed to be.

You are old enough and mature enough to be president. If you feel inadequate, leave us wey believe in ourselves
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by jessedaflow: 9:28am On Apr 29, 2018
must it be from the north...i wonder wen nigeria will grow up

1 Like

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by learnedman(m): 9:29am On Apr 29, 2018
I propose ALIKO DANGOTE
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by MrSuama(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2018
Professor Attahiru Jega /Professor Charles Soludo
President and Vice President.
#movement for the emancipation of the common man.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by danjaD(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2018
I really wis Dangote could run, Dangote and Obi, isn't that a combo
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Obierika(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2018
Ramanto:

Serves you guys right cos you were all warned not to support him but you ignored wise counsel from those who saw through the incompetent idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently / Lai Mohammed Enjoys Push-Up Exercise With Army Officers (Photos) / Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.