Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,655 members, 7,820,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate (33068 Views)

PGF Shops For Obaseki’s Replacement / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline / 2019 Presidency: PDP Shops For Serving Governor (dailytrust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by kolaaderin: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2018
ijustdey:

...May Consider Non-Party Man For Ticket

...Seeks Alliance With APGA, LP, SDP, Others

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/to-defeat-buhari-in-2019-pdp-shops-for-untainted-presidential-candidate.html

Thank God they realised they can only beat a man of integrity with another man of inpecable integrity, that is what Nigerians want. If they can successfully get someone with such integrity among the politicians of this age, I would gladly try him for the presidency.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Moorish: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2018
What does it profit a man to vote for Buhari twice ?
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by asobo: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
nuhu ribadu and Peter obi vs buhari and osinbajo
If indeed we are looking for someone with a clean slate, I doubt if your aforementioned individuals count. Nuhu ribada started from ACN-PDP and now APC. All his corruption fighter stuff is a wash. We have all seen how is being toast around by politicians. He was brought into APC because the saw that Atiku was in control of the party in Adamawa. So the needed someone who can divide the party across ethnic line and he was brought in.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by asobo: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2018
Moorish:
What does it profit a man to vote for Buhari twice ?
Zombilism because from 2015 till now the are zombies. After 2019 the will be zombilized finally.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2018
MichaelSokoto:

for dream!

d only match for buhari is Nuhu Ribadu-Sowore combo
who is nuhu ribadu. Comon governor ship he lost
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Amirullaha(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2018
Btruth:
.... in my candid advice. PDP needs an alliance with other parties. And if possible, they should pick Mallam Nuru Ribadu & Donald Duke for the presidential & running mate candidates.

My take though.
Duke said he doesn't want to be vice to anybody...
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Amirullaha(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2018
Abudu2000:
I agree with someone that suggested a diaspora person.. that's just what Nigeria needs to try out for now
There is this zone(My zone) that picked someone from the diaspora to represent them at the Senate...
We did see or heard of him till February this year when he came to my town to build an ICT center of </= to 50 seats...
He cannot even understand his mother tongue talk more of speaking it without an interpreter...
Even those in diaspora can easily get infected with the disease of corruption...
Human beings are not to be trusted...
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Rexology: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2018
Nigeria as it is today does not need a novice to occupy that seat. They should rather shop for experience, competence and courage. Shopping for "untainted" candidate makes no political sense to me.Atiku is competent, experienced and courageous. Let's try the one they said he is 'corrupt ' since the 'incorruptible' Buhari has turned out to be the most corrupt government.

1 Like

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by gidjah(m): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2018
aariwa:
Why always north.Hopeless people I hope southwill present one formidable candidate while the pdp divides the northern votes
its not that easy dear,politics is a mathematical game played by very calculative minds.the south is not as wild amd wide in politics as the north, our lack of unity is also a great factoe standing out against us in d game.politics is also a game of number, the North has d polulation and they really got that as an added advantage o.the population of that strong politically inclined north can only be divided when a strong opposition comes from that same north, then the soith will compensate for the little deficite required to round up the victory against APC else na wash o.Buhari is about tje strongest hausa man in the north today his followers plenty and can do anything to keep him up there.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by King44(m): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:
Go to the diaspora and get somebody young with a fresh idea.

Someone with a First World mentality and with a new perspective on how Nigeria is supposed to be.

Most people in Nigeria have being corrupted by the Nigerian system and their ambitions are Third World.
I love this idea, someone who is strong willed and cannot be bent to favoritism, those names of pple who wants to run for the seat dey give me headache, I am tired of hearing Nigeria being called corrupt third world country
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Googledrive12: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2018
God forbid you and him
franudi:
David Mark should make himself available for president.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by King44(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2018
Rexology:
Nigeria as it is today does not need a novice to occupy that seat. They should rather shop for experience, competence and courage. Shopping for "untainted" candidate makes no political sense to me.Atiku is competent, experienced and courageous. Let's try the one they said he is 'corrupt ' since the 'incorruptible' Buhari has turned out to be the most corrupt government.
Atiku ke, I can bet my left eye on it hin own go worse pass bubu own but I support his restructuring idea am a big fan of it and holdup whey always North what about the east, SW etc,
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by guttentag(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:

Someone with a First World mentality and with a new perspective on how Nigeria is supposed to be.

Most people in Nigeria have being corrupted by the Nigerian system and their ambitions are Third World.

Guess this is the only way forward
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by abouzaid: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
nuhu ribadu and Peter obi vs buhari and osinbajo
Nuhu Ribadu is Fulani and that would reduce his marketability, Peter Obi and his candidate were booed in the markets by traders chanting no referendum, no election at Onitsha during the last governorship election. South east and South south needs a formidable pro Biafran to vote, PDP are just deceiving themselves.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by pokerphilips: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2018
we will support Gov. Dankwambo for 2019
ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/to-defeat-buhari-in-2019-pdp-shops-for-untainted-presidential-candidate.html

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2018
When would the youth become wise??
Fighting for these same old foools that ruined Nigeria
The youth have lost self belief in themselves that they shoot down any youth trying to aspire
Out of all the old fooools mentioned, who is innovative enough to introduce solar/wind power to the grid? introduce robotics to schools? eradicate blackboards? digitize schools?
Same old analogue brains in a digital age.
USELESS ILLITERATE YOUTHS VOTING ILLITERATE LEADERS, UNA MUMU NEVER DO AWON OLOSHI
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by maisauki: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2018
we all know they can't get
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by lastmessenger: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:

supported
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by okephilips234: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2018
Dankwambo all the way !!!!!
ijustdey:

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Efewestern: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:

I'm impressed by your submission on this platform. kudos bro.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by mamawin(f): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2018
I know of a good candidate and his name is PROF. ATTAHIRU JEGA!

1 Like

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by abuabdul2: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2018
i consider pdp
ijustdey:

Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by SirBunky85(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2018
CSTR1003:

story.I'm happy dat the pdp has seen the bitter reality dat currently,dey(pdp)dont have anybody in their midst who can stand pmb in an election.evn obj is confused as to wat to do to remove pmb.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Smarkie: 11:03am On Apr 29, 2018
Dankwambo and mr peter obi ll pull massive votes from both north and south
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
who is nuhu ribadu. Comon governor ship he lost
a prophet is not known at his home
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by CSTR1003: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2018
SirBunky85:
story.I'm happy dat the pdp has seen the bitter reality dat currently,dey(pdp)dont have anybody in their midst who can stand pmb in an election.evn obj is confused as to wat to do to remove pmb.
So in your mind PMB is a quality candidate?

You have no sense.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by nascoadamu: 11:07am On Apr 29, 2018
vote Gov. Dankwambo for president 2019
kolaaderin:

Thank God they realised they can only beat a man of integrity with another man of inpecable integrity, that is what Nigerians want. If they can successfully get someone with such integrity among the politicians of this age, I would gladly try him for the presidency.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Btruth: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2018
surgical:
Ribadu is not credible please.
my opinion like I said. So, let's hear yours.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by Btruth: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2018
Amirullaha:

Duke said he doesn't want to be vice to anybody...
In that case, they can always shop for someone else. He of all the people should know that it's the hausa's tenure. We should learn to follow things orderly.
Re: To Defeat Buhari In 2019:: Pdp Shops For ‘untainted’ Presidential Candidate by janetobasanjo: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2018
DANKWAMBO ALONE IS THE ANSWER ATIKU IS CORRUPT AND UNRELIABLE.

VOTE DANKWAMBO COME 2019 AND VOTE AND INCOMPETENCY AND HIDDEN CORRUPTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay / God Of Iron Will Kill You', Policeman Tells Arrested Protesters / Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.